Bleach Discussion Thread

she'd do something retarded like trying to protect him and then get stabbed which would somehow make toshirou come back to his senses and somehow break the zombie power.

i had a good chuckle about today's chapter :^)

Mayuri has izanami now what

Next thing he'll be using powers from one piece
First thought that came to my mind as well.

Still, pretty funny, and interestingly zombie Hitsugaya does have some thoughts going on in his undead head.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Mayuri not even giving a shit about Kensei and Rose was really funny

Byakuya too good, just offscreens a bunch of SR including the guy that shot out Shunsui's eye

Also I feel like I've seen an identical power with the same name as Pepe's before but I might be remembering wrong... He's even fighting the same opponent!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mayuri not even giving a shit about Kensei and Rose was really funny

Byakuya too good, just offscreens a bunch of SR including the guy that shot out Shunsui's eye

Also I feel like I've seen an identical power with the same name as Pepe's before but I might be remembering wrong... He's even fighting the same opponent!
I thought Byakuya already beat Zommari...

I'm so confused as to what happened this time. Was Shuuhei even there or was he actually an imposter. Maybe I missed a panel by accident, but I never really saw what happened. :\

Man it really sucks that Kensei and Rose are dead. I mean, they might just be imposters which I think was being hinted on, but if it isn't fuck this shit. :|

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quickbobhero, pepe used his love to control shūhei. also, shinigami don't need to be dead to be under the control of giselle's zombie powers. none of them are imposters.

the best parts of this chapter were the mayuri parts (those are always good) and the revelation that pepe is a pimp. other than that, this was fairly predictable.

Agreeing Kensei and Rose being dead as the lamest things to come out of this chapter. I guess she must've converted them while they were dead dead with less mobility if Mayuri is confident enough to sic his zombies on them since Hitsugaya isn't that much stronger than Kensei or Rose...

jrp

Banned deucer.
Quickbobhero, pepe used his love to control shūhei. also, shinigami don't need to be dead to be under the control of giselle's zombie powers. none of them are imposters.

the best parts of this chapter were the mayuri parts (those are always good) and the revelation that pepe is a pimp. other than that, this was fairly predictable.
if anything the implication is that kensei and rose will be able to come back after the gremmy thing since they're shown being "alive" alongside matsumoto

I'm convinced anyone who has been zombified (Matsumoto, Rose, etc.) will be able to turn back to normal eventually. If for once some good guys kick the bucket for real, I'll be seriously surprised.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dudes, this is just terrible nowadays

Kishi is wasting chapter after chapter on almost entirely arbitrary sternritter powers that the audience barely cares about

It's funny, as Naruto is ending it's dead intent on keeping alive as many people as possible. Whereas in Bleach everyone is dying off.

It's funny, as Naruto is ending it's dead intent on keeping alive as many people as possible. Whereas in Bleach everyone is dying off.
yeah and if the Vizards squad (I wouldn't be surprised if they zombified Shinji or some shit either) is dead I'm going to never read a manga again because everytime I like a character they fucking die. ;__;

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I actually enjoy this dynamic. At this point in time, Bleach and Naruto are both showing two possibilities to a similar idea, but where Naruto is taking a bit more of a light-hearted and "happy-ending" approach, Bleach is going through a much darker and "bridge-burning" process. It's pretty awesome.

I also forgot how much I love Mayuri. His outfits always make me laugh, and his humour is just great.

Dudes, this is just terrible nowadays

Kishi is wasting chapter after chapter on almost entirely arbitrary sternritter powers that the audience barely cares about
This. everything seems to be random, every fight is a dbz-esque clusterfuck where everyone just throws fireworks at each other. at least mayuri has decent dialogue. ah i miss the original soul society arc, where life was simple as cutting people with your sword and there were 2 or 3 subplots that actually mattered.

Literally though why the fuck does Byakuya have to fight Zommari twice. At least it looks like Pepe will be more than "I AM POWERFUL oops now I'm dead"

And how/when did Giselle even get her hands on these guys? At least it seems likely that Hitsugaya is gonna be back to normal next chapter.

Literally though why the fuck does Byakuya have to fight Zommari twice. At least it looks like Pepe will be more than "I AM POWERFUL oops now I'm dead"

And how/when did Giselle even get her hands on these guys? At least it seems likely that Hitsugaya is gonna be back to normal next chapter.
She's probably been strolling around the battlefield and converting the aftermath. Though that's not a very big timeframe to have grabbed Kensei and Rose admittedly since I thought the one 2nd division lieutenant was still with them, and this is taking place right after Kenpachi killed imagination boy.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wtf kubo, first you gave äs nödt that horrifying vollständig and now pepe? pass me the eye bleach please.

that or Giselle wants more puppets and wants to convert Pepe and Byakuya in one go.
Maybe since mayuri don't care about the fight since hi is concentrated on his experiment, he/she could have sent them to gain reinforcement. On that note, even if killing giselle turn them back to normal I have my doubt about Mayuri letting then go without experimeting on them (and killing them on the proccess) "for the sake of Seiretei"

Dear Kubo: I'm still waiting for Aizen apperence...

Who the fuck wants Aizen back he was a stupidly busted villain for no reason. Like I swear a lot of my problems with Bleach involves how fucking broken Aizen was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)