Smogon All Generation Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost 3-2 to Danilo gg's fwen. Malekith took rby from me so i just had to click buttons in bw and xy..

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i give you the hax in bw. but in all other games, are you kidding me? in RBY you got haxed where, the chansey freeze? Well maybe you wouldn't have lost the freeze war if you didn't twave my chansey openly. Or missing a sleep powder onto a Blizzard from Starmie? Starmie was the sleep fodder in the first place and you were risking the crit ohkoing your exeggutor. Since you were exploding on my eggy with yours trading 1on1 the Egg Bomb miss was completely irrelevant. I also really liked the part where you hyper beamed a full health chansey banking on a crit so i got a para off which made it ultimately lose to reflect zam. Or the Hyper beam on full health Starmie. Not getting the crit = hax? Also you got a shitton of full paras and confuses on my zam, which would have otherwise ended the game alot quicker than it actually did.
And in GSC you played an explosion offense team and exploded without killing something twice, good strat. Also don't cry because i crit your zapdos, i had 2 things that target it with explosion, and since you removed your own gengar you basically just opened for my sweep yourself. Usually i don't do that because i am a nice guy and all, but "fucking haxed in all the other games" is clearly not what happened, i didn't see you winning either rby or gsc.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lost in dpp vs. cristal fair and square, got outplayed through and through.
won in RBY thanks to some big late game paraslams that otherwise would have been a definite loss for me
won in GSC thanks to having a critparaslamming miltank, but at least the hax was arguably not as definite as in RBY and from a more neutral position rather than a losing one

will play the other games later on.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lost in BW, not much to argue about, can't play the gen
but I did win in XY! I felt like i knew what i was doing to some degree which was very liberating :>

3-2 overall for me
ggs cristal

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Huh, asking for like 2 days extension because Fakes didn't appear to play today. He tried to play on Sunday, but we didn't have anything scheduled and I was busy. I was on the entire week but heard nothing from him and then I tried to schedule for today (more like yesterday, it's already Friday Oo). He said 9pm his time, I was here for a looong time but I didn't see him o.o

Tomorrow I have some stuff to solve and I don't know if I'll be able to be here during decent times for him (maybe I'll be able to play at like 1~2am for him lol), also I have to package my stuff for a trip and I'll be out during all the weekend...Monday I'll prolly be busy all the day too, so that's why I'm asking for 2 days extension, I'll be free on Tuesday o.o

Fakes

I COULD BE BANNED!
activity he always refuse to play me
trying to get this done asap

hes always busy when i try to shedule

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)