Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh it can't be the end, the Kage on the outside still haven't done anything after meeting with the Sage.

If it is, wonder how far a Naruto spinoff in the future will take place, and if NaruHina or NaruSaku will win out, and if SasuSaku will be a thing or not.
No, NaruSasu will

Btw-- how the hell did Sakura sneak attack the Byakugan user from above?

You'd think a character with the ability to see and fly in 360 degrees would pick the direction that's not a trap.

Or did Kakashi or Sasuke teleport her last second off screen?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
yeah they show rabbit wom attempting to dodge up and sakura is then kamui'd above her AFTER she makes that move. Waiting to see where she dodged and then having sakura knock her back in was probably the strat to begin with.

For what it's worth, Sakura might've been teleported to the one tiny blind spot of the Byakugan, remember it's not perfect 360 degree vision.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For what it's worth, Sakura might've been teleported to the one tiny blind spot of the Byakugan, remember it's not perfect 360 degree vision.
Neji's isn't perfect (and average Hyuga's even less presumably)-- but we are talking about literally the mother of all byakugans.

On top of that, it took tremendous trial and error for Spider-dude to calculate out the exact angle of that blind spot-- AND there is no guarantee that all Byakugan even have the same blind spots; if it was that universal, Neji wouldn't have had to test it out himself with the birds.

So yeah, that's definitely not it.

Neji's isn't perfect (and average Hyuga's even less presumably)-- but we are talking about literally the mother of all byakugans.

On top of that, it took tremendous trial and error for Spider-dude to calculate out the exact angle of that blind spot-- AND there is no guarantee that all Byakugan even have the same blind spots; if it was that universal, Neji wouldn't have had to test it out himself with the birds.

So yeah, that's definitely not it.
Maybe she was preoccupied with naruto and sasuke nearly sealing her. She has all the eye powers so she probably gauged sakura's strength a while back and chose to ignore her.

For all of you who are waiting for the new chapter: The Japanese government has now decided to be more strict on the early releases of manga in different areas, and instead of releasing it early they have decided to release it at the proper times. This means that the manga will most likely not be released today, and instead be released at a later date (some people are saying on Monday, Tuesday next week which is about right).

A friend told me that the same thing happened with Fairy Tail as it was supposed to be released in Friday and didn't get released until Monday.

For all of you who are waiting for the new chapter: The Japanese government has now decided to be more strict on the early releases of manga in different areas, and instead of releasing it early they have decided to release it at the proper times. This means that the manga will most likely not be released today, and instead be released at a later date (some people are saying on Monday, Tuesday next week which is about right).

A friend told me that the same thing happened with Fairy Tail as it was supposed to be released in Friday and didn't get released until Monday.
ahhhh thought so. No wonder Fairy Tail came out so late oO but now we're gonna have to wait like 5 more days until the new chap :[

Thanks for the update Yagura, I was about to ask what wacky holiday was going on this time. That does suck, a good example of the government sticking its nose where it probably shouldn't be.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I actually thought that was kind of sad... It's been going on.. and on and on for so long but it's nostalgic in a way (this is the first manga that I've read to finish while I was reading it???? crazy).

Glad that it's over, but I'm also totally confused... Black Zetsu implied that "mother" could be revived again, but does Naruto tearing off her arm mean that that can't happen anymore?

I wonder if Kishimoto will make the aftermath ten chapters long so that Shippuuden can end at exactly 700 chapters.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Damn dat feel when this is about to end,,
Also, no way madara its just going to sit down all like "k you guys win", will be interesting how that goes oO
also apparently this guy just decided (and can) summon all those other kages ?_?
and where is yamato

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Damn dat feel when this is about to end,,
Also, no way madara its just going to sit down all like "k you guys win", will be interesting how that goes oO
also apparently this guy just decided (and can) summon all those other kages ?_?
and where is yamato
For those asking where Yamato is...

They still never really made it clear if Yamato turned evil or possessed, though I'm guessing possessed probably because his mokuton would probably have complimented and strengthened the zetsu that was possessing him.

sigh it's almost over. i still believe that kishi is gonna end it sat 700 chaps tho lmfao

and yeah we need more information on yamato. come bakkkk qqqq

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This is definitely an odd feeling. Just seeing that it actually looks like it's about to end is so strange. I mean, I did predict that Naruto would end this year, and if there are only 10 or so chapters left, that would still fit in my original prediction.

Something's not right, though.

Can't believe it's finally coming to a close. After a lot of ups and definitely a lot of downs, I've stuck around with this manga since the beginning. Weird.

Poor fucking Anko. She's been comatose since the start of the war, we briefly saw her (unconscious) body used to revive Oro, and then she was left in that cave. Even Kabuto escaped that cave. We don't even have 100% confirmation she's actually dead either. At least we know of Yamato was being used by that one spirally Zetsu and is free, and someone bothered to acknowledged his existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)