Tournament XY RU Minitour III: Where Are All the Good 'Mons? [Won By The Hitman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conspire

ban me if i ask for another name change
If it's any consolation, the team can stabilize itself if Drill Run hit. I'm more pissed at myself stroking away game 2, but that's just my fault because I decided to WoW instead of Trick and force you out.

If it's any consolation, the team can stabilize itself if Drill Run hit. I'm more pissed at myself stroking away game 2, but that's just my fault because I decided to WoW instead of Trick and force you out.
The team can stabilize itself? Dude, the miss was on turn 2. Nothing else relevant had happened on that battle till then. How do you know if it can "stabilize" itself? It went from me being 6-5 with momentum to being 5-6 without it.

Anyway, not gonna keep going, ggs

scene

Banned deucer.
to make clear: drivers on PS won't be given for winning and that was never going to happen as that's not how we give out auth in the RU room (hops is still up for grabs though!). the OP should have been updated a while ago, so just letting you guys know. sorry if anyone got their hopes up!

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
to make clear: drivers on PS won't be given for winning and that was never going to happen as that's not how we give out auth in the RU room (hops is still up for grabs though!). the OP should have been updated a while ago, so just letting you guys know. sorry if anyone got their hopes up!

don't you mean...
sorry if anyone got their hops up

Seriously though, I apologize, Molk said he was fine with those prizes (he even suggested driver, I was thinking of voice). I'll update the OP.

if this post gets 20 likes i keep driver as prize y/n

My opponent was last seen Tuesday and only made the account to sign up for the tour it seems. Only 1 other post and they haven't been on PS since then either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)