Tournament Other Metagames Premiere League Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is safe to say that at this point nobody is going to sub in for lost soul against me. I would like my needless posterity activity win.

I say to decide who goes to the finals we all meet up irl and have a Royal Rumble. Bring stix and rox.

EDIT: or a sockball fight instead. Less dangerous and you can aim for the face.
We gotta big or go home. All rox all the time. Sox are for wusses.

EDIT: Acutally we should do it as a team based thing. Rox vs Sox and I will go ahead and dibs rox.

Last edited:

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Perhaps rather than looking at who won between us, we should look at who won the most not including our games against each other? Surely basing it on three weeks would be more accurate than one week?

Perhaps rather than looking at who won between us, we should look at who won the most not including our games against each other? Surely basing it on three weeks would be more accurate than one week?
That's biased as shit lol. Obviously if one of M2m's losses was to Zards they'd have a better w/l via that.

This isn't the world cup
I know. I was just giving an example of how tiebreakers are decided.

EDIT:

M2M: 6-1, 5-2, 2-5, 1-5 (who won Articuno vs Dirpz?), 4-2 for an overall 17 wins and 15 losses

CC: 3-4, 4-1 (two results missing), 4-3, 5-1, 1-3 for an overall 17 wins and 12 losses

Right now the Charizards have the edge, but some results need to be filled in to confirm.

Last edited:

DoW

formally Death on Wings
M2M: 6-1, 5-2, 2-5, 1-5 (who won Articuno vs Dirpz?), 4-2 for an overall 17 wins and 15 losses

CC: 3-4, 4-1 (two results missing), 4-3, 5-1, 1-3 for an overall 17 wins and 12 losses

Right now the Charizards have the edge, but some results need to be filled in to confirm.
I believe I claimed activity and nobody replied, which I guess means I claim activity on claiming activity? Dirpz was away that week though and there was no sub, so I guess 18/15 vs. 17/12.

I believe I claimed activity and nobody replied, which I guess means I claim activity on claiming activity? Dirpz was away that week though and there was no sub, so I guess 18/15 vs. 17/12.
Yeah, there are also two missing results in the Charizards' week two matchup, one from our week five matchup, and three from their week five matchup.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even being on M2M I couldn't really disagree with Charizards being given the tiebreaker, seeing as how they DID defeat us already and I believe still have a better differential at this point. Obviously I'd prefer a playoff so my team has another chance, but in the end the most deserving team should go, and I can't honestly say that'd be us at this point :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)