HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Aurious doesn't have teams without Yanmega and Zoroark so he gave me the win

Last edited:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lost in a really lame way but b-lulz is a chap and is giving me the win, so i'm not gonna say no lol

thanks for being a gent, bro. ggs, aside from that small instance.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my opp seems to have bursts of inactivity, i might be able to schedule a time w him but he was absent for like five days when i first contacted him, on for two, and seems to be gone again. i'll probably get it done if he's active enough to schedule a time.

Ok so our timezones are like 13 hours off and i "missed scheduled time" by mixing up them saying sunday and thinking it was my sunday not saturday (I was busy that time saturday)

I then responded as soon as i realized the mistake (with over a week to still battle including the weekend) and they never responded back to schedule another time, and instead just tried fishing for activity win...

Activity on my behalf, but hopefully they decided to actually respond to me and play, rather then rely on activity win from mistake with 9 days left rofl

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
lost in a really lame way but b-lulz is a chap and is giving me the win, so i'm not gonna say no lol

thanks for being a gent, bro. ggs, aside from that small instance.
Talked with Ciele and Bloo, and because of the way that the points work and the fact that we already do not allow people to give wins in similar tournaments like Tour, we need to not allow this and force B-Lulz to take the win.

scene

Banned deucer.
Activity post, my guy told me his timezone and availability and ignored my VM attempting to schedule after that, and hasn't been on for four days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)