Doubles Tournament Circuit

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
oh wtf i scored you off the standings instead of the final results sorry
fixed it

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I know I was dq'd for not being able to play once (ffs) in the seasonal in the week that the stricter system was implemented (ffs) but is there not a way I can at least get some points for last seasonal? It feels unjust to just pretend all of these battles never happened to me so =/ Being unable to play in round 7 and therefor also not being able to get into top cut seems like enough of a punishment to me

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last seasonals we gave points to people who were DQed based on their final score (provided they had won 2+ games). This is particularly relevant for Pinoy Pwnage, but also Robert Alfons and papai noel.

If you don't want to deal with any tiebreaks (that battlefy won't do since they were DQed), just put the people who DQed as last out of everyone with their final total of points.
Robert Alfons gets 10
Blizzard moves from 10 down to 5
Level 56, Pinoy Pwnage, papai noel, Audiosurfer, Imanalt, Ojama, Raseri, and Dr Ciel get 5

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For those unaware, Pwnemon has kindly updated the standings with Minitour 8's results as well as everyone who is already out of the Doubles Major. Congratulations to TGMD and U-Turn Out for making the cut, and best of luck to those still jockeying for positions in the Invitational!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)