DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Xenoblade Chronicles ported to 3DS.

This is not a drill.

I saw some people (not here) are annoyed that there will be 3DS games that can only be played on the New 3DS, but I mean they are at least upping the capabilities of the system itself. Not just another DSi. I've wanted to get a XL for playing Smash anyway, so I'm kinda excited to see the New 3DS XL! Also I can finally play Xenoblade.

I hope this also means if the N3DS is stronger than the original 3DS, we can finally get SNES games on VC?? Portable Earthbound, pls*

*tangent: more like give me Earthbound and Mother 3 remake/port for 3DS (w/ WW release)

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yep, it's settled. I'm getting a "New" 3DS XL. It'll be good for Smash, and I'm really tired of the processor's flaws showing in 3DS games. We all know about that lag in X&Y. Just imagine Xenoblade on a regular 3DS. Ugh.

breh

強いだね
Yep, it's settled. I'm getting a "New" 3DS XL. It'll be good for Smash, and I'm really tired of the processor's flaws showing in 3DS games. We all know about that lag in X&Y. Just imagine Xenoblade on a regular 3DS. Ugh.
I think the lag in XY is gamefreak's fault, not the console's. Remember: gamefreak is the company that managed to have problems with their 3d engine in fucking diamond and pearl. Stuff like mario kart 7 and sm3dl runs fine.

Any case, I'm real split on whether or not to buy this thing. What do I really need it for? In a perfect world, it'll be like the DSi where it doesn't get any relevant games and I never feel like I should actually buy it :)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Oh my goodness, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright was amazing. A shame I had to wait three years since the first teaser, just to play it...

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Would any of you recommend New Leaf? Most people I ask say it's a great game but then others say I wouldn't like it. What do you guys think and can I get some reasons as to why? I'm sort of leaning on buying it, but I want to hear from you guys.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

So Phoenix Wright's ancestor goes to England to work with Holmes or someone similar? I'm totally looking forward to this now. Also Winston Payne's ancestor shows up to. That's exciting!

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion

So Phoenix Wright's ancestor goes to England to work with Holmes or someone similar? I'm totally looking forward to this now. Also Winston Payne's ancestor shows up to. That's exciting!
I read somewhere the author is a great fan of Sherlock Holmes, so yea we can expect a characterization of Holmes very loyal to the original. I really hope they announce a western release on the next days, this could potentially be the best game of the series by far.

also the music is freaking beautiful my god

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I downloaded Theatrhythm: Curtain Call earlier and despite never having played a rhythm game before, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm not intimately familiar with all of the FF titles, but it's definitely cool playing through the songs from the 'classics' (FF I-VI).

On the list of must have games where is Star fox 64 3D? IMO its tied with smash bros (which you should add as well) and Ocarina of time 3d for being the best 3DS title atm.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Also if anyone has Fantasy Life + Origin Island DLC, hit me up and we can play multiplayer.

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Might be obvious, but Super Smash Bros should really be in the must have games. Everyone I've talked to enjoyed it, and even though Wii U is definitely gonna be better, there is no reason to not buy it.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
The reason not to buy it would be because "Wii U is definitely gonna be better" and now we are only two weeks away from its release.

The 3DS version is a great game, but doesn't necessitate buying both unless you have extra cash lying around or don't have a Wii U.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I just recently bought Monster Hunter 4G and it's my first game in the Monster Hunter series.
I noticed a lot of my friends are playing it, and a friend lent me hers to play and I decided it was fun.
Then my boyfriend also bought his copy.

However, I find it really difficult. There are many places that I got stuck.
There are also many places where I screamed. (lol, it kinda means I'm crappy, but this is my first time playing games of this sort, so it's completely new to me.)

I've now done the level 2 quests but don't know how to unlock more quests.
Anyone suggest a good website for walk through/ advice for newbs?

breh

強いだね
man, I sure hope I can transfer save data cross version; fuck doing the <spoiler> lost achievements twice....

gonna be great to have it portable and not on my shit tier piece of trash laptop though :)

persona buffs, is persona Q worth buying if you havent played either of 3 or 4?
ps. no i am not going and buying those 2 plus a playstation 2

I just recently bought Monster Hunter 4G and it's my first game in the Monster Hunter series.
I noticed a lot of my friends are playing it, and a friend lent me hers to play and I decided it was fun.
Then my boyfriend also bought his copy.

However, I find it really difficult. There are many places that I got stuck.
There are also many places where I screamed. (lol, it kinda means I'm crappy, but this is my first time playing games of this sort, so it's completely new to me.)

I've now done the level 2 quests but don't know how to unlock more quests.
Anyone suggest a good website for walk through/ advice for newbs?
This isn't available in the U.S yet so guides will be hard to come by. YT would probably be your best option since at least you could watch videos of peeps playing the JP version.

I'm really liking Persona Q so far but it's definitely designed to appeal to fans of Persona 3-4, it's one of those games that assumes you already know and like the main cast and there's a lot of dialogue too though I think you can skip through it pretty easily

Other than that it's a very good dungeon crawler RPG. It takes a lot of elements from the Etrian Odyssey series (with a little SMT mixed in) so if you like those it's a pretty safe bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)