Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:

A Male Jolly Moxie Hereacross, 5IV and all. It doesn't need any eggmoves or tutor moves, I need it for breeding purposes

An Adamant Unnerve Aerodactyl (again, 5IV), and it either has to be male or have Aqua Tail

I have 5IV things to offer in return, Beldum, Bagon (Modest with egg moves), Drillbur (female Sand Rush), Helioptile, and will gladly trade any Battle Maison Item or PP Up/Max along with them, PM or VM if you are interested.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Just got a fletchling from WT nicknamed !k,r2kw. Is that supposed to mean something? I get a medium amount of stuff with funny nicknames from there, but this one has me stumped.

Also, giveaway!

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Prankster (HA)
IVs: 2 are 5IV spitbacks, 3 are 4IV spitbacks
Egg moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Bullet Punch, Follow Me

Deposit a bunnelby on GTS, put my username "EnGarde" in the message section, and leave a message on my profile asking for one. I only have 5 of them, so they should go fast. :)

EDIT: All Gone! Thanks to everyone who participated! :D

Last edited:
LF:

A Male Jolly Moxie Hereacross, 5IV and all. It doesn't need any eggmoves or tutor moves, I need it for breeding purposes

An Adamant Unnerve Aerodactyl (again, 5IV), and it either has to be male or have Aqua Tail

I have 5IV things to offer in return, Beldum, Bagon (Modest with egg moves), Drillbur (female Sand Rush), Helioptile, and will gladly trade any Battle Maison Item or PP Up/Max along with them, PM or VM if you are interested.
I can get you the Heracross if you can wait for me to breed a new one.

OMG this dilemma, I am training 5 pokemon at once with EV by killing hordes, as I am, I find a wrong horde, Scraggy who gives Att EV. With one 1 shiny...
Fast now, should I capture it and reset my training, or just let it go?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OMG this dilemma, I am training 5 pokemon at once with EV by killing hordes, as I am, I find a wrong horde, Scraggy who gives Att EV. With one 1 shiny...
Let it go. Breed a better one, with egg moves, HA, and better IVs instead. And blackjack, and hookers.

Last edited:
Let it go. It's not worth it :(.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Capture it! Trophy Shinies rock. It only takes a couple berries to undo the damage from the Atk EVs.

Also, is anyone able to help me out with a quick ESV check battle?

Last edited:
Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door...
It's really not worth the trouble...

EDIT: Never mind... xD

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I did :P just remembered I might have some berries from when I had fun with gardening. Catched in a Nest ball and went in to my non trade trophy box ^^
If you need a kelpsy berry, let me know, I've got a bunch, lol.

Also!!!

Just got a shiny random cresselia off WT!!!

Lastly, 2 of the riolu are gone, 3 still remain. Post a bunnelby on GTS and post on my profile if you want one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)