All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
welp, time to make my activity case

Skype convo that followed:
[2014-08-22 19:40:16] Axel "Isa" Wik: hello
[2014-08-22 19:40:29] Axel "Isa" Wik: RoAPL scheduling time!
[2014-08-22 19:43:05] Mikaela: when is deadline
[2014-08-22 19:43:36] Axel "Isa" Wik: in a week
[2014-08-22 19:43:54] Axel "Isa" Wik: This round will last until ~3 PM, Thursday, August 28th.
[2014-08-22 19:44:38] Axel "Isa" Wik: if you feel like it we can play right now
[2014-08-22 19:44:54] Axel "Isa" Wik: but i guess you want some time to prepare etc?
[2014-08-22 19:46:35] Mikaela: yeah probably in a couple days would be better
[2014-08-22 19:46:47] Mikaela: i mean my team isn't taking the tour serious but ill give you a good match since you love this amazing tier
[2014-08-22 19:46:49] Mikaela: (inlove)
[2014-08-22 19:46:50] Axel "Isa" Wik: heh
and then things not relevant

I've not seen my opponent online on Skype since this convo, nor heard anything back, tried a desperation VM yesterday (can be seen in first screenshot) when I realized how close the deadline was but so far no reply :(

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I contacted Steven Snype on IRC as soon as the round was posted and he said we'd probably be able to fight on sunday, he said h'd PM me whenever he could fight, and well, I haven't seen him online since then o_o

[14:25] -NickServ- Andrew is ...
-
[14:25] -NickServ- Time registered: Feb 07 23:30:05 2014 EST
-
[14:25] -NickServ- Last seen time: Aug 23 08:30:03 2014 EDT

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to know the result of Infernapes versus Umbreons before I send the week 5 line up.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jirachee VMed me asking for my availabilities. I told him any evening my zone, he said it will be easy to play but doesn't come on IRC/SmogTours at this time...

Please come on SmogTours as soon as you see the tag

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I've waited for ifm for way too long. Just check his wall if you want to understand the situation: anything but an activity win in my favor is unfair.

If there's an extension, I'll be more than happy to complete the match.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dmalfoy didnt tell me about his activity issues until 13 minutes before he could leave. No way he should get the activity win as I understandably didnt want to fight during move in day and last day of two a days. I've tried to set up a time with him since but he hasnt given me any windows.

Not a single team has won yet, and this week could decide the placement of several teams. I'm extending this until around 11 AM Sunday EST. That gives you guys today and all of Saturday to get your battles done. After that, I'll do activity calls and coin flips.

Managers, please sent me in your final week's rosters as well. The only one to have PMed me so far was Tomahawk, and he sent me two based on whether or not his team wins. If you guys are waiting to see how your team stands before the final week, you can certainly send me two as well and I'll use whichever is appropriate. Also, if you have anyone on your team that's been inactive this week, sub them out asap so they can battle over the next two days. Thanks~

Beds vs Picollo is a pretty easy activity call for beds, which bumps up the Trumpeteers vs Starmies to 6-2.

Umbreons already beat Infernapes 6-3.

Light vs Toxzn is an easy activity call for Toxzn, bringing Laprases vs Snorlaxes to 6-4.

Week 5 should be up shortly~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)