Smogon All Generation Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Well, since Fakes just ignores everything I say, I don't care about activity, extension or anything. Just saying what happened:

- He tried to play on Sunday without scheduling and I was busy that day, so I said to play another time;
- I VM'd him to say we should play during weekdays because I would be out during the weekend and told him to let me know when would be a good time for him;
- He didn't say a thing, just tried to contact me on IRC at like 9am at my time (I told him my GMT of course) when I was sleeping/not at home, I just leave my computer on most part of the time, so I didn't even refuse to play: I wasn't even here LOL;
- Since VM me with like "hey let's play tomorrow at <time>" or at least called me on IRC at a decent time was a difficult task for him, I left another VM asking to play on Thursday, ANY TIME after 3pm my GMT;
- He said "9pm my time", that was okay to me. I was on from like 7pm his time until 6am and heard nothing from him. So I made that post asking for an extension because I don't like activity calls;
- He ignored everything I said, tried to contact me at 8am my time, when I was not here of course AND had said I would not be able to play today, and made an activity post...it wasn't even 9pm at his time so he could just have thought we scheduled for Friday and not Thursday, but... ._.
- I still managed to get some free time today, but he was not on when I could. It doesn't matter since we didn't schedule, but just saying that I ~tried~.

Now I'm leaving to solve some stuff and later in the night I'll be busy playing for one last thing I already have scheduled and packing my stuff for my trip. I'll come back on Sunday, but I'll be asleep until like 3am his time, can't be sure about the time. I'll prolly be out during Monday too, so 1 day extension doesn't help.

But since he's a moron, just give the activity win to whoever you think deserves it. I don't have patience to deal with this type of drama anymore =_=

Bye bye...

Me and hantsuki could Play After the DL if he answers me when i pm him

Getting to the next round by an activity Win would suck

Waited almost a hour for marcelo but he never shown up at our arranged time.

EDIT: don't have time to finish off games, give marcelo the win if we dont get this done

Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Coinflips done and activity wins given.

If any person didn't even post here in the whole round please don't say anything to me if you lost by activity.

Fakes vs Hantsuki was a coinflip, just to clarify since it was the only case where both players were very active but they didn't play.

I'm just curious, but was my win an activity win or coinflip? It makes sense for both tbh as I have never posted an activity post here but at the same time I have been trying to hook up for a while so I'm just wondering for maybe next round lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)