The Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Tournament - Finals [Won by Nas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Tournament

Many months ago, UU leader kokoloko expressed his disgust for those who pushed for a Hail un-ban and those who were against a Chandelure ban, claiming that the Underused tier would have been "quite literally perfect" without them. This, in addition to long-lasting cries of "ban Victini" has inspired this tournament that intends to explore the Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Metagame. Apologies to Thunderblunder, as Bronzong will not be banned in this tournament.

It's just UU without Victini now!
Rules
- BW2 UU
- standard clauses
- Abomasnow, Snover, Chandelure and Victini are banned

- matches are best of 3
- no deadline but get em done!
- save replays pls

WhiteQueen vs. Nas
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5uu-17816
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5uu-17821

Calloflochie vs. Nas
Calloflochie vs. WhiteQueen

Last edited:
ugh i really cant decide, this would have been easier if there were different matchups

that being said Calloflochie because i root for him on everything

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can you two please get your matches done. There's no reason for me to play Calloflochie if he loses to Nas. Just trying to save everyone time.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Thanks BKC for the replays, and congratulations Nas for winning a pretty good tournament as well as following the j**n's way, even tho you've gone a bit too far there maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)