RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

I'd like to Victreebel to get an analyse, being arguably the best Chlorophyll abuser in RU it hits really hard, with great Atk and SpA and a wide movepool with Solarbeam, Leaf Blade, Growth, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Weather Ball, Sucker Punch and more. I think it's self explanatory but what makes Victree the best Chlorphyll mon is that it has Weather Ball to hit Grass- and Steel-types like Ferroseed and Registeel (It 2HKOs Max HP SpD Registeel). So yeah, all this makes me think that Victreebel is worth an analyse.
You probably should wait to see if Houndoom drops first.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can I take audino?
Audino's currently not on the reservation list, if you want to make a case for it recieving an analysis you should probably post in the RU analysis discussion thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ru-analysis-discussion-thread.3516306/ (For the record Spirit talked about Steelix and Rotom over irc). I could personally see it getting one just because Regenerator is such as great ability to have on a wishpasser, but i'm not sure what the rest of the QC team thinks.

I've worked with Rotom before, so unless Spirit is doing it himself I could do it
It would also motivate me to get that kabutops skeleton up :x

I've been sitting on kabutops for a while, if I don't get the up skeleton by or on the weekend I'll give it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)