2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that europa league draw is dumb as fuck. 3 of the 6 or 7 best teams in the tournament in one group...and krasnodar isnt exactly bad by euro league standards either, at least theyll be some watchable games on thursdays i guess

Torres to Milan...IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be serious for a minute i feel sorry for torres after been fucked over by liverpool then the weight of the 50 mil move. Seemed like he tried his best every game he played for us but was never the same player.
He will always be apart of the CL and Europa league winning teams.

Also this happened today Costa trained today.

Last edited:
UEFA please...

oh and Blind bid accepted by Ajax

or in the case of FM.. bid accepted for Ajax's Blind :D

and put £1.. on Leeds to go down.. don't win much though

Last edited:
As a ManU fan this is getting harder and harder to watch. I hope our Gal (see what I ddi thar) has got enough feel for what is United material and what isn't after this. Start throwing people out of the bus man..if Chelsea can do it you can too!

Edit: Kill it...kill the 3-5-2 with fire..

Anderson on Di Maria off

Welbeck on Van Persie off

Just imagine what it would be like to be a Man U player and seeing that. Completely demoralizing.

For a few seconds a shred of sympathy comes over me whilst I watch these games, but it is replaced by sheer delight, this demise will never stop being funny. Two points from three games against last years relegation candidates and premier league new boys; that is relegation form. Now they have to go to an international break with nothing to gain confidence from, I thought it would take only three months for LVG to get things to his way but the signs suggest it will probably take a whole season. It would not be surprising at all if they mustered the same or even less points than last season and at that stage would the hierarchy even be happy to let him continue? Will their remaining talents still be happy to fight a losing battle for top four when there will no doubt be offers from CL regulars in less demanding leagues? LVG needs to get things together very fast or Man U could end up in actually serious serious trouble.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
For once, we're not the ones firing blanks. Yep, these are good times :D

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
He's about to go Always negatife never positife again, pls make it happen

I'm tempted to make english subtitles for the video...

HBK

Holy shit, Stoke actually won. I'm so glad that I resisted the temptation to pick any City players on FPL. It's time to say fuck you to Lukaku now.

i was so close to putting money on stoke at 18/1 given what happened last time i bet against city with those odds... urgh
Erick pieters turning into a shrewd fantasy pick as well :D

and Moyes had a better selection of players, United need some fit defenders and midfielders
my accumulator came in.
Forest, Millwall and watford wins :D

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know whats going wrong, but united's problem has been that rooney rvp and mata arent passing to each other, less than 10 passes between any pairing of those this season, which when theyre supposed to be the source of almost all your offense, is kind of a problem. This isn't something thats an inherent problem the 3-5-2 usually has either, so something odd is going on (i still blame it on the lack of midfield presence, they need better. Di maria doesn't fit well in the double pivot and they have no one else really).

HBK

I don't know whats going wrong, but united's problem has been that rooney rvp and mata arent passing to each other, less than 10 passes between any pairing of those this season, which when theyre supposed to be the source of almost all your offense, is kind of a problem. This isn't something thats an inherent problem the 3-5-2 usually has either, so something odd is going on (i still blame it on the lack of midfield presence, they need better. Di maria doesn't fit well in the double pivot and they have no one else really).
Who cares(except for the United fans)? As long as we can enjoy their misery ^_^

HBK

Rèmy to Chelsea has been confirmed by Redknapp; this is turning out to be the best weekend ever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)