Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know when you'll get more careful Zygarde in? That sounds good to me! Here's a list of my shiny pokes...

Adamant Rhyperior (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ stealth rock tutor move
Adamant Arcanine (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ close combat egg move
Jolly HA Flawless Garchmp
Jolly Weavile (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ knock off and low kick
Modest Dialga (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Medicham (need to double check IVs, but I think HP is like 28, but rest is 31)
Timid Chandelure (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ trick
Adamant HA Lucario (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Timid Magnet Pull Magnezone HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31)
Jolly HA Mamoswine (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Jolly Moxie Scrafty (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ dragon dance and Ice Punch
Hasty Palkia (31/31/30/31/31/31)
Modest Scrappy Exploud (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ boomburst
Jolly Virizion (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Jolly Terrakion (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Timid Gengar (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ Pain Split
Adamant Breloom (31/31/31/x/31/31) no Spore though, I bred it for CB back in BW :-)
Timid Volcarona (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Jolly Krookodile (31/31/31/x/31/31) - have 2, 1 with Knock Off but I really don't want to part with that one! :-)
Adamant HA Escavalier (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ Knock Off
Timid HP Ice Manectric (31/x/31/31/31/31) can trade Manectite as well!
Timid Trace Gardevoir (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ Hyper Voice
Quiet Cofagrigus (31/x/31/31/31/2) w/ HP Fighting
Timid HP Ice Rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ trick

Oh and I have Shiny Event Giratina that I didn't receive in game. So, if you want a certain nature, tutor move, that is 100% possible!

I can still breed non-HA pokes from Gen 5 and give transfer moves, certain Hidden Powers, etc..
Solid list. So would it be possible for you to RNG the Giratina to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant and teach it Defog? If you could do that I'd trade both Diancie and Zygarde for it, unless you feel that's unfair for me and want a 2 for 2 anyway, in which case Giratina + Dialga would be good.

EDIT: As for when I'll get more, not sure, my cloner is AWOL. I do have someone who said he could clone my TSV Ralts when it got hatched, so I could probably make ask him to clone Zygarde too.

Solid list. So would it be possible for you to RNG the Giratina to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant and teach it Defog? If you could do that I'd trade both Diancie and Zygarde for it, unless you feel that's unfair for me and want a 2 for 2 anyway, in which case Giratina + Dialga would be good.
I can get you the adamant Giratina, that won't be an issue. Defog is a Gen IV move and I don't have access to Gen IV. There's still a chance to get Defog through ORAS (hopefully), but I can't get Defog in the time being :-(

Maybe we could do Adamant Giratina, Modest Dialga and another pick from the list for Diancie and Zygarde; a 3 for 2 trade?

I can get you the adamant Giratina, that won't be an issue. Defog is a Gen IV move and I don't have access to Gen IV. There's still a chance to get Defog through ORAS (hopefully), but I can't get Defog in the time being :-(

Maybe we could do Adamant Giratina, Modest Dialga and another pick from the list for Diancie and Zygarde; a 3 for 2 trade?
In that case, how about 31/31/31/31/31/31 Rash Giratina and just 2 for 2 :)

Okay! Let me RNG the Giratina. I'm a little busy tomorrow, but will try to get it done by Sunday. Okay? :-)
Sounds good, I should have clones of Zygarde by then. And are either Giratina or Dialga redis? (I don't mind either way, but they're pretty cool and other ppl would want them)

Awesome, both my Zygarde and the Diancie are full-redis as well. So yeah, let me know when you're finished, and feel free to let me know if there's other stuff you like.
Your Shiny Rash Flawless Giratina is ready! :-)

My parents turned off my PC last night when I was running the RNG! But, I was able to run it this morning and it was ready in no-time! So, whenever you're ready to trade!

By the way, in addition to our trade, I have those same 3 events for my Black game; Shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I forgot that I didn't receive those in-game yet and have 3 more I can trade you with any nature. This includes your Shiny Calm Dialga with Stealth Rocks. After we do our trade and you are still looking for those 3, let me know and we'll set up another trade! :-)

Edit: It'll just take me a few days though. I have to figure out my RNG information for my black game. I use my White game for 99.9% of my RNG for Gen V! :-)

By the way, in addition to our trade, I have those same 3 events for my Black game; Shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I forgot that I didn't receive those in-game yet and have 3 more I can trade you with any nature. This includes your Shiny Calm Dialga with Stealth Rocks. After we do our trade and you are still looking for those 3, let me know and we'll set up another trade! :-)
:O

If you could RNG a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Dialga that would be amazing

A Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Palkia would be cool, I already have one but it's non-redis. Might want another Giratina too, but I don't know how much of my stuff you want, so I don't want to get greedy. What other things would you potentially be interested in?

And I'm still waiting on a cloner for Zygarde, I think my regular cloner is back but he's in a diff time zone so it might be a day or two.

:O

If you could RNG a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Dialga that would be amazing

A Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Palkia would be cool, I already have one but it's non-redis. Might want another Giratina too, but I don't know how much of my stuff you want, so I don't want to get greedy. What other things would you potentially be interested in?

And I'm still waiting on a cloner for Zygarde, I think my regular cloner is back but he's in a diff time zone so it might be a day or two.
I could definitely do Calm Dialga with that IV spread. Do you want SR? :-) I have lots of shards and can easily get it from the move tutor in BW2!
Timid Palkia I can do as well!
Eh, I don't usually play Ubers and honestly I've kept the trio in case I wanted something good down the line! ;-) So, let me know what nature Giratina you want!

I am interested in the followng...
Timid Houndoor and Impish Aron. What are the chances that I could get them with egg moves and possibly their mega stone? Specifically Destiny Bond on Houndoor and Stealth Rock on Aron?
HP Fire Shiny Roselia looks good, but I do need a shiny stone to evolve. Would that be possible?
Adamant Arceus
Would you happen to be able to get a Justified Absol as well, it looks like you only have Super Luck and Pressure.

My top 2 are probably houndoor and aron, then maybe Absol if I can Justified. What do you think?

I could definitely do Calm Dialga with that IV spread. Do you want SR? :-) I have lots of shards and can easily get it from the move tutor in BW2!
Timid Palkia I can do as well!
Eh, I don't usually play Ubers and honestly I've kept the trio in case I wanted something good down the line! ;-) So, let me know what nature Giratina you want!

I am interested in the followng...
Timid Houndoor and Impish Aron. What are the chances that I could get them with egg moves and possibly their mega stone? Specifically Destiny Bond on Houndoor and Stealth Rock on Aron?
HP Fire Shiny Roselia looks good, but I do need a shiny stone to evolve. Would that be possible?
Adamant Arceus
Would you happen to be able to get a Justified Absol as well, it looks like you only have Super Luck and Pressure.

My top 2 are probably houndoor and aron, then maybe Absol if I can Justified. What do you think?
I literally just got a Houndour with Destiny Bond yesterday from a trade, and getting SR on Aron should be easy. Don't have any Shiny Stones, sorry. I could probably catch a Justified Absol from a Friend Safari (I have full 3DS friends list, gotta be at least one there) and breed it, and I have a clone of the Adamant Arceus. So how many/which of these would you want for Calm Dialga/Timid Palkia/Careful Giratina? And do you care about matching balls at all?

I literally just got a Houndour with Destiny Bond yesterday from a trade, and getting SR on Aron should be easy. Don't have any Shiny Stones, sorry. I could probably catch a Justified Absol from a Friend Safari (I have full 3DS friends list, gotta be at least one there) and breed it, and I have a clone of the Adamant Arceus. So how many/which of these would you want for Calm Dialga/Timid Palkia/Careful Giratina? And do you care about matching balls at all?
Oh i dont care about the balls! Thats greqt on the egg moves! Would you be able to do the mega stones with the 2 of them? Id do all 3 for timid houndoor with houndoomite and impish aron with aggronite and the egg moves. What do you think?

Oh i dont care about the balls! Thats greqt on the egg moves! Would you be able to do the mega stones with the 2 of them? Id do all 3 for timid houndoor with houndoomite and impish aron with aggronite and the egg moves. What do you think?
Sure, I have plenty of copies of each of the mega stones, can definitely throw them in. That works for me, just gimme a bit to breed them.

I just need a Shiny Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream. I'm offering a lot of legends abd shinies!
???

Sure, I have plenty of copies of each of the mega stones, can definitely throw them in. That works for me, just gimme a bit to breed them.
Found my parameters and already got one NF Wondercard (Jolly Meloetta for my personal collection!) I'll be running Calm Dialga, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina today/tonight!

I will be getting SR on Dialga. Do you want any other Gen 5 Tutor moves for Palkia or Giratina? Please see list below and let me know..

Giratina:
Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Pain Split, Snore, Spite

Palkia:
Dragon Pulse, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Snore

I'm running Dialga now and will have the seed in a couple hours. I will try to get Palkia and Giratina done tonight as well, but let's see how that goes! :-)

Found my parameters and already got one NF Wondercard (Jolly Meloetta for my personal collection!) I'll be running Calm Dialga, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina today/tonight!

I will be getting SR on Dialga. Do you want any other Gen 5 Tutor moves for Palkia or Giratina? Please see list below and let me know..

Giratina:
Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Pain Split, Snore, Spite

Palkia:
Dragon Pulse, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Snore

I'm running Dialga now and will have the seed in a couple hours. I will try to get Palkia and Giratina done tonight as well, but let's see how that goes! :-)
No, I don't need any of the tutor moves, none are really useful competitively. I can probly finish breeding tonight/tomorrow as well (I got a bit bored w/breeding and decided to work on RNGing for someone else)

No, I don't need any of the tutor moves, none are really useful competitively. I can probly finish breeding tonight/tomorrow as well (I got a bit bored w/breeding and decided to work on RNGing for someone else)
Calm Dialga and Timid Palkia are all done! Careful Giratina is running now. I should have it by end of tonight! :-)

Awesome! I've finished Houndour & Aron w/DBond and Stealth Rocks. Should be able to get Zygarde cloned tomorrow.
And Giratina is all done as well! :-)

So, just to sum up the trades..

1. Careful Zygarde (once you get cloned) for Modest Dialga
2. Adamant Diance for Rash Giratina
3. Timid Houndoor w/ destiny bond and houndoomite and Impish Aron w/ stealth rocks and aggronite for Calm Dialga w/ Stealth Rock, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina.

And Giratina is all done as well! :-)

So, just to sum up the trades..

1. Careful Zygarde (once you get cloned) for Modest Dialga
2. Adamant Diance for Rash Giratina
3. Timid Houndoor w/ destiny bond and houndoomite and Impish Aron w/ stealth rocks and aggronite for Calm Dialga w/ Stealth Rock, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina.
Was gonna ask you about what all we're trading lol. You sure you don't want something else for the 3rd trade? I have all the Mega Stones, leftovers, etc

Sure, I have a few of those. I even have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander w/Dragon Pulse sitting around if you want
Cool! Sounds like a plan! So, we'll do the Zygarde and Diancie for Modest Dialga and Rash Giratina. Calm Dialga, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina for Houndoor, Aron and Charmander with mega stones! Perfect! :-)

Cool! Sounds like a plan! So, we'll do the Zygarde and Diancie for Modest Dialga and Rash Giratina. Calm Dialga, Timid Palkia and Careful Giratina for Houndoor, Aron and Charmander with mega stones! Perfect! :-)
Sounds good. Will definitely be able to trade tomorrow, maybe tonight if I can get Zygarde cloned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)