Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky (BAN ME PLEASE)s
half of you were average anyways
we went 5-0 so this didn't matter anyways..

s/o to hnc for talkin shit but not willing to battle me, i must be bad cuz i wasn't on a spl team xD
soulgazer for bein a baby for 2 weeks and tryna get us dq'd
blunder - u were ghosted every week, average
afro smash - nice job letting us down. laurel's better than you in nu xd
omfuga - another ghosting slot
finalflash - see above. you've been playing for 25 years, one would think you would know what you're doing..
chimpact - ur a lord.
steve angello - dpp lord.
firemage - nice job crushing cbt...and good host
cased - made some average teams.
hory - ur an anime lord.
jirachee - lord.

Last edited:
I was adamant :[

+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Fraxure Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Carracosta: 235-277 (81 - 95.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Been fun though, our Skype group has been too crisp.

Soulgazer: Finally beat FLCL and drafted a lord team, couldn't ask for much more.
Wepwn: His existence allowed me to create the greatest video of all time, and my nigga finally 'quit' Tim Hortons. Guess he did alright in NUPL too.
Blunder: Got ghosted his teams from fuga, and picked up a few crisp wins. Snap game still weak as fuck though.
Hory:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Steve: A true Ainsley, posting a an Ainsley gif with basically every post, did well in DPP especially when you consider he had to use Case teams.
Fuga: Didn't go undefeated. a disappointment to say the least. At least he can console himself with Nicki Minaj's new music vid.
Case: Also didn't go undefeated and lost to Zebraiken of all people. I guess 5-1 isn't bad though and building avg DPP NU teams can be taxing.
Froggy: MVP couldn't of done it without you.
Chimp: The nigga that and I quote 'has the brain of a little girl'.. picked up his act in the 2nd half, kept the nakama calm and kept us moderately entertained with his uploads.
Jam: Glad you took the time to get off ur stairlift and play some matches.
Firemage: best host i've ever seen.

Fuck the Vileplumes tho still, lucky overrated horses each and every one of em.

And Laurel was the strongest player in this tour, fuck any nigga that tries to bag on me for losin to him.

Last edited:
I had a lot of fun this NUPL, becoming more accustomed to NU and getting to demolish this whole thing with all my friends.

Shoutouts:
Soulgazer even tho u tried to trade me half-way through this, ur a true fren.
blunder Used my 10/10 teams every week except the one you lost, it's no shock you won all of them. Haha!
SilentVerse stole my crispE 6-0 record with some hax,,
Robert Alfons Easiest Ainsley win of this whole tour
FLCL even tho I wasn't on your team I almost was and you're my fren :]
New Breed After all these threats, I was relieved to have an easy week when I was paired with you ;D
Case- Gj making your way to semi-relevancy and slipping through the shadow of Jayde.
-Tsunami- Fren :]
Afro Smash- prolly my closest friend on mons always provin to be a threat
Wepwn I can't even remember a single game you played from this tour tbh
Steve Angello The true DPP lord. Glad to play with you for POCL

Last edited:
Soulgazer : First off all thanks for drafting me! it was a pleasure to talk much to you and play you
ßasedVictory Case i seriously love you, Its awesome that we were able to talk much and the result of it was having a new very good friend, POCL lgi!
@Omfuga216 XY NU Metagameinnovator! I seriously like the way you played and built your teams, funny guy
FinalFlash Omg nobody knew who was yo, but you are literally a legend was a pleasure to talk to you
Wepwn Lord Wepwn, omg chilled and strong player, always active in skype it was too funny
horyzhnz You had a hard start by losing your match but nobody doubt you and you are strong player :]
Afro Smash ALAN, the Ainsley himself, I laughed so hard about the comments of you, jam, wepwn and lord blunder. It was funny as fuck to talk to you 'looking like another easy week for the ainsleys'
blunder Lord Blunder I love you too, awesome lower tier player and everybody who read that pls check out his channel he is awesome:]
chimpact I don t know why but you are underrated as fuck, but played really solid, IDM
FireMage best host, good switch to a better team after week 2/3
Froggy MVP
Hot N Cold I lalalal love you Sergio :]

I wanna say thanks to ya all from the ainsleys the chat was so funny as fuck and I literally laughed the whole time. -NUTL.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Shoutouts:
SilentVerse: despite being in the team channel 24/7 u somehow managed to get like 3 battles done would've expected nothing less from a seasoned john
cbt: i didnt know it was possible to get 6-0ed by firemage but u came in clutch with the godly plays when we needed it the most almost reminds me of myself
Hot N Cold: its a shame u had to leave near the end of the season but you did well when you played. hopefully you're feeling better now
Annoyer: 2 times i had to sub someone in for u cuz u didnt show up cuz u were too busy with ur summer reading club. die.
Jirachee: i thought u were good at dpp nu since u were making bkc's teams but ur just average and a john =//////////
New Breed: team mvp the only guy who bothered to build teams and think about his opponents every week
Jayde: i had higher expectations for you man hope u had fun in india l(
Bluwing: don't listen to what people say ur a very good player!
soviet: we had a little falling out but i hope my heartfelt shoutout will help us makeup ps the mechanical keyboard ships next week
Soulgazer: i knew u were gonna draft clowns from the beginning should've tried harder to stop u
Omfuga: if u removed those numbers from ur name earlier i would've bought u fs i swear

last but not least i would like to thank whoever changed the ruling on the tiebreaker so that we could make the playoffs when we were getting ready to pack our bags

Last edited:
Shoutouts:
SilentVerse: RU bug lord
cbt: call him free wins,,
Hot N Cold: ur a true lord easiest wins of ur life omylord
Annoyer: u were inactive a bit and GOT HAXD so some justice was nice in finals :]
Jirachee: nothin but a lord came through in the clutch when it mattered most
FLCL: dash lord prob our most consistant player and a soulgazer destroyer
Jayde: CASEDVICTO destroyer the best team mate of my life
Bluwing: better than afro smash and omfuga combined
soviet: unfortunate you tried to sabotage our team but we carried u to victory :]
Omfuga: just an inferior kokoloko maybe one day u will reach his heights, shit ghost too.
Afro Smash: lucky n bad n british the worst combination of my life,,,
Wepwn: yo what the fawwwk I swear we won last time
blunder: thunderlord777 need I say more
Soulgazer: lordgazer snaked on me in the auction did u really think u could win when the person who created the team name wasn't on it :[ still a lord tho,,
FinalFlash: they call him THE finalflash, did u go 3-0 in wcop????
CasedVictory: innovation at it's finest one of the more respectable ainsley members
chimpact: did it for guild bro much appreciated

We came through and won when it mattered most was a nice little warm up for NU Open

-

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
s/o's from a rand; ngl, greatest time i've ever had since joining smogon was these past few weeks with the ainsleys. twas a pleasure staying at outl mansion and listening to lords insulting each other's teambuilding skills and preference in anime.

soulgazer: couldnt ask for a better manager-senpai; stop listening to ebeast's anime recommendations and ur watchlist might get a bit smaller. lordly, nuttin but a fren and thank you for picking this inexperienced user
cased: 8th grade cased is one of the finest innovators of our time
afro smash: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) one half of the afrocased combo which was so feared, nuttin bad to say about this living legend
blunder: thunderblunder777 is an ok youtuber, a horse, a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and a fren. some of the crispiest anime recommendations; great to meet you buddE
froggy: [2:09:53 PM] blunder: fuck him
chimpact: a true nakama, winning everything 4 the guild. ft is overrated, but ur not. more uploads of your own gameplay pls
finalflash: nearly a flawless tour, as expected of a seasoned veteran and a rly chill guy in skype chat, even when the h-word gets dropped
wepwn: took you a while to figure out how to say my name, but w/e; chill ass don / donut stealer who thrashed me for reverse tour, always fun discussing w/e fil likes watching and other anime in general
omfuga: didnt rly talk to him much, but his appearance was always preceded by calls of 'eyy fuga pass me a team so i can snack wrap this guy', also a brilliant skype shittalker
steve angello: the true and undisputed dpp nu lord, brilliant user who always came thlu, wish some of that pwr couldve rubbed off on me r1/2. an ainsley through and through, with a strong relevant img posted after every win
flcl: gochuumon is o_k
raseri: nutl chopped me for my own tour, what else is there to say? couldnt live up to finals expectations due to johning timezones, but you seem like a cool canadian
pridy: i still dont know how or why you were in our skype, but w/e ur a cool dude, nagi is ass however
firemage: good hosting, call him the cbt crusher. needs more skype interaction,,,

also forgot to post this for week 4; apologies for beak

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
If anyone's interested, he's the record for everyone who played throughout and for the individual tiers (Managers doesn't have any, because I got lazy).

NUPL Records

Individual Tiers

edit: it's a bit large so it takes some time to load, please be patient :[

Reactions: pj

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Quite Quiet I won week 2 as well, just saying
You played BW1 week 2 not XY. Your win is under the BW1 tab in the second link. :[

The first link is player by player disregarding which tier you played. The second shows your performance per tier for those that played more than one.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
my team might not have been anywhere close to winning, but at least we were cute as fuck

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shoutouts:
cbt: i didnt know it was possible to get 6-0ed by firemage but u came in clutch with the godly plays when we needed it the most almost reminds me of myself
plsss......

Shoutouts seemed to have stopped - ggwp vileplumes, congrats on winning.

I'd like to give a shoutout to all the ainsley's had lots of fun being on the team - you all seemed pretty close in the skype chat kinda regret not interacting more - you all seem like p.cool bunch.

And with that; Thus ends another season of NUPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)