Who seemed cooler in the trailer?

• Lucario

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Machamp

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for general discussion on the fighter that was announced this morning which is a crossover between Pokemon and Tekken. The game is slated for release on Arcade consoles in Japan in 2015. Thoughts on this?
<--- trailer for those who missed it.

...well Pokemon is one of the last things I'd normally cross with the Tekken series, but it doesn't look half bad. Arcade only in Japan means we'll probably never see it unless you happen to know where an increasingly rare arcade is in the US, let alone one that imports Japanese games like this that would have fairly niche appeal.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Predicting Smogon to ban Mega Lucario from the game.

Jokes aside it looks interesting. Not a huge Tekken fan but this could change my mind.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I highly doubt Nintendo would just sit on some serious cash money like an actual Pokemon fighter and choose to not release it for Wii U eventually.

In any case this looks fucking bad ass and would/will play the everloving shit out of it when it arrives. I'd def play with MEDICHAM all the way. Machamp looks fucking boss in that vid too.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man, I was hyped for this game when I first heard about it because it was a traditional fighter that I could get into, but it's going to be ages before we see this game released, especially outside of Japan.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Machamp fucking ruled.

Hawlucha LET'S GET IT

I'm hyped even though I'm not a big fan of the fighting genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)