Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im looking for pokemon with as much ribbons as possible the max amount they can have (gen 3 pokes can have more then gen 4 pokes)
im willing to pay big for them and someone who can get me an shiny garchomp with as much ribbons as possible I will pay realy a ton for since its my favorite pokemon of all time.

I already have saleader but I want more:)

gen 6 ribbons are not required but are appreciated big time:)

I know this is a long shot but it doesnt hurt to try:)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! I don't really have that much time to breed, but I would like to get my shop in order for ORAS. I'm looking for these female 5 IV Pokémon with with egg moves, natures, and abilities similar to the ones I already have in my shop. For example, I have a Nest Ball Bulbasaur, and I want a Net Ball one that looks almost identical to it. Here's what I'm looking for:
Kanto
Net Ball Bulbasaur
Luxury Ball Charmander
Dive Ball Nidoran
Level Ball Farfetch'd
Luxury Ball Kabuto
Repeat Ball Eevee (Flareon)
Ultra Ball Eevee (Jolteon)
Luxury Ball Eevee (Umbreon)
Dive Ball Eevee (Glaceon)
Heal Ball Eevee (Sylveon)

Johto
Level Ball Sentret
Repeat Ball Spinarak
Dream Ball Misdreavus
Dive Ball Wobbuffet
Heal/Premier/Dream Ball Pineco
Repeat Ball Shuckle
Love Ball Snubbull
Great Ball Heracross
Heavy Ball Slugma
Timer Ball Houndour
Level Ball Stantler
Level Ball Smeargle

Hoenn
Friend Ball/Luxury Ball Wurmple
Nest Ball Ralts
Heavy Ball Slakoth
Level Ball Makuhita
Great Ball Nosepass
Dive Ball/Net Ball Carvanha
Great Ball Anorith
Premier Ball Snorunt
Dive Ball Clamperl
Level Ball Relicanth

Sinnoh
Ultra Ball Combee
Dream Ball Skorupi
Nest/Premier Ball Snover

Unova
Nest Ball Petilil
Luxury Ball Durant

Kalos
All Flabebe Colors bar White

In exchange, I can offer these female special ball 5 IV Pokemon that I have in stock (full details viewable in my thread):
Dream Ball Spiritomb
Heal Ball Espurr
Safari Ball Trapinch
Dream Ball Shellos
Luxury Ball Froakie
Ultra Ball Axew
Great Ball Druddigon
Nest Ball Tangela
Premier Ball Bunnelby
Love Ball Ralts
Heal Ball Goomy
Moon Ball Psyduck
Moon Ball Ekans
Nest Ball Shellos
Luxury Ball Vullaby
Dive Ball Clauncher
Heavy Ball Numel
Luxury Ball Seviper
Dream Ball Carvanha
Moon Ball Meowth
Dive Ball Snover
Moon Ball Ralts
Heavy Ball Geodude
Lure Ball Yanma
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Dream Ball Karrablast

If you're interested, or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or post on my profile. Also, if you can help me out, I'll throw in one of these bad boys free of charge in addition to what I'm trading you :)

#239 Elekid
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Dynamic Punch
Bump!

Last edited:

Tatertot

I could breed Nest Ball Eevee (Jolteon and Leafeon) with 5 IVs :)
Already have Nest Ball too X( The ones I need are Repeat Ball Flareon, Ultra Ball Jolteon, Luxury Ball Umbreon, Dive Ball Glaceon, and Heal Ball Sylveon. I'll go back and edit that to prevent more confusion.

*・゜゚・*Giveaway Time*・゜゚・*☆
Prize:

#058. Growlithe (♂)
Hatched in Lumiose City
Adamant Nature
Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Body Slam
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
OT: Mae
ID: 00314
Bred by me, hatched by spoopyvaporeon@tumblr
Non-redis

Once again, this giveaway revolves around my sig. Reply to the status on my profile with your answer to this question: What do you think of the quote in my sig? Yep, that's all. Do you agree that freedom includes 'taking the consequences'? Or does freedom mean being able to choose not to take the consequences? Or you can tell me a story related to your concept of freedom. Whatever. Just make it related to the quote.

'No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences.'
The person who gives me the best answer wins! I'll pick a winner tomorrow or the day after that, something like that.

Good luck, all!
I'll end this later my today. I'm also giving away some eggs that I could never get SV-hatched, all I ask in return is a rare ball female I don't yet have (spitbacks totally fine) and credit if you use them for breeding:

Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}
Mareep (F) - Modest - Static - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {0426}
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {2222}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.10.31.31.31.31 {3237}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.07.31.31 {1554}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {3344}
Buneary (F) - Jolly - Limber - 31.31.31.19.31.31 {1596}
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2944}
Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.16.31.31 {3502}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0518}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {2508}
Growlithe (F) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {2291}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.01.31.31.31.31 {0621}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.16.31.31.31.31 {1207}
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}

You don't need to TSV match but if you do, please tell me, there are some of these that I would still like hatched! Copy-paste the info of the Pokemon you want on my profile.

Still looking for new homes! All of them are female and Lv. 1. You may request more than one, don't be shy! :)
Hello! I need to clear some box space, so I'm going to hand out the following imperfect females. They all should have 3-5 IVs. Be sure to check their stats in the Battle Institute as Misdreavus, Electrike, and Seviper were bred with a specific Hidden Power in mind (Fighting, Ice, and Ground, respectively).

| Misdreavus | Timid | Levitate | Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Memento | 6

| Electrike | Timid | Lightning Rod | Eerie Impulse, Electro Ball, Flame Burst, Switcheroo | 5

| Seviper | Modest | Infiltrator | Body Slam, Stockpile, Switcheroo, Wring Out | 7

| Tropius | Jolly | Harvest | Curse, Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade, Synthesis | 16

This is going to be a GTS giveaway. First come, first served. Post a Pokémon in the GTS and leave a comment in my profile stating which Pokémon you want and the gender, level, and species of the Pokémon you deposited. Please do not upload Scatterbug, starters or Pokémon that evolve upon trading. You may request more than one Pokémon.

Really? That would be sweet, I'm sure I can find something good for you in return :) I'm envisioning Timid HA with Baton Pass and Wish, would that be doable?
it wont be today but I already have the needed parents so i wil get you that luxeryball eevee for umbreon including egg moves etc

Tatertot

it wont be today but I already have the needed parents so i wil get you that luxeryball eevee for umbreon including egg moves etc
Actually, I think I might have a Luxury Ball Eevee, I just need to find something in my Boxes with a Calm nature to breed it with. Thanks though!

hey im looking for pokemon with as much ribbons as possible the max amount they can have (gen 3 pokes can have more then gen 4 pokes)
im willing to pay big for them and someone who can get me an shiny garchomp with as much ribbons as possible I will pay realy a ton for since its my favorite pokemon of all time.

I already have saleader but I want more:)

gen 6 ribbons are not required but are appreciated big time:)

I know this is a long shot but it doesnt hurt to try:)
I think Albus' Salamence is better than frogoholic's IV wise.

HA Jolteon wtf
You mean non-HA, right?
Some people like HA for style points.

Does anyone have a Crustle/Dwebble with Knock off with good-ish IVs and Jolly nature? I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)