Other Metagames Teambuilding Shop

unfixable

This team is pretty much standard AAA offense with a bit of a twist. KeldSharp is really good and PH SR chomp is really reliable and a good Victini check. Staraptor works well with Keldeo as well. I put on Celebi and Manectric for a pivot chain with Staraptor. Celebi is pretty much to check the omnipotent Keldeo and Suicune. Manectric is drizzle- I know it's weird but I thought it might be nice to volt switch into specs keldeo and kill everything with hydro pump. In hindsight this might be a bit Skarmory weak, Magnet Pull Manectric is an option as well.
Garchomp @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Return
- U-turn

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Celebi @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Leech Seed
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Drizzle
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
edit: BALANCED HACKMONS

Hi! Very kind of you to be doing this for so many people, you're pretty awesome :]! Anyways, I'd like to see what your creativity can do with a core of Electrify + Lightningrod Mega Gengar (http://pastebin.com/Lcsyv8pP are two versions of the set you can use either and of course switch out fairy coverage for Aura Sphere if you want) and Pixilate Xerneas. The two provide a lot of offensive synergy, beating each others checks down to the point where one or both can sweep the opposing team. I also wanted to see what you could do to patch up some of its problems like Prankster Arceus.

If you don't want so much copy pasta I can change it ;;

STABmons

Thanks Asterat for doing this for people! :D I would like to have a Defiant Core due to the fact that parting shot Sabelye/other dark mons can be annoying to me. I'm not really sure if it bothers anyone else but i feel like after a parting shot to them with their +3 attack they can wreck shit haha. Also the ever dangerous diggersby seems that he could be a problem because a fakeout-espeed kos Braviary and an eq kos Bisharp if you can think of anything else that would be a threat could you please let me know and try to address it :D Thanks!

Tier Shift

Nurse Joy (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers Spikes Inc. (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 Def
Bold Nature Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk IVs: 0 SpA
- Soft-Boiled - Brave Bird
- Seismic Toss - Roost
- Toxic - Whirlwind
- Heal Bell - Spikes

The famous Skarmbliss core didn't change much with the tier shifts boosts, but in any meta with OU in it, this core rocks. Skarmory takes the physical attacks that Blissey can't while also providing spikes and phasing support. Blissey is here to take the special attacks SKarmory can't(I'm just explaining this core for the fiftieth time aren't I xD). Blissey has healbell to support the team and with toxic to wear down walls and sweepers. Soft-Boiled and Roost is reliable recovery, and i added a little more EVs to atk on skarmory because i don't want him to be wallable too. Like always, this is troubled by mixed sweepers, so Registeel may be fit in to cover this, or Amnesia Regirock(you will be switching often so don't use rocky xD). It also works when you have a rocker like armaldo so Levitator mons arent left out of the fun of entry hazards. If there is a better mon out there that Skarmory(not even thinking of Blissey to replace because its the best special wall), you may reply to this post. And yes, it did take a while to write the sets side by side. ;-;

Almost Any Ability

I'd like to see what you could do with a sticky web team. This is more of the classic DeoSharp idea; it doesn't have offensive or defensive synergy, but rather synergy in function. Moldy Shuckle is the mandatory sticky web setter, it's the best in OU/AAA. Meanwhile, Raikou aims to punish flying type defoggers with Competitive, and the 115 base speed allows it to outspeed several powerful threats such as Keldeo, Latios, and Garchomp outside of sticky web. A pretty mindless core, but effective nonetheless. Have fun teambuilding the rest :P

(hopefully these sprites are the right kind, and if not, where do you get them?)

Tier Shift

Nurse Joy (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers Spikes Inc. (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 Def
Bold Nature Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk IVs: 0 SpA
- Soft-Boiled - Brave Bird
- Seismic Toss - Roost
- Toxic - Whirlwind
- Heal Bell - Spikes

The famous Skarmbliss core didn't change much with the tier shifts boosts, but in any meta with OU in it, this core rocks. Skarmory takes the physical attacks that Blissey can't while also providing spikes and phasing support. Blissey is here to take the special attacks SKarmory can't(I'm just explaining this core for the fiftieth time aren't I xD). Blissey has healbell to support the team and with toxic to wear down walls and sweepers. Soft-Boiled and Roost is reliable recovery, and i added a little more EVs to atk on skarmory because i don't want him to be wallable too. Like always, this is troubled by mixed sweepers, so Registeel may be fit in to cover this, or Amnesia Regirock(you will be switching often so don't use rocky xD). It also works when you have a rocker like armaldo so Levitator mons arent left out of the fun of entry hazards. If there is a better mon out there that Skarmory(not even thinking of Blissey to replace because its the best special wall), you may reply to this post. And yes, it did take a while to write the sets side by side. ;-;
How about you change blissey with goodra it's a good special wall like blissey and pretty amazing too

aesf

Hi, I liked your concept so I got right on it. This team slightly altered what you wanted, but I figure you won't wind too much. I ended up using AV regen raikou and competitive mega gardevoir because gardevoir is ridiculously good under web with +2 SpA. Raikou is honestly a lot more stoppable. The team also features KeldSharp, both with adaptability. AV Raikou gives a quick Keldeo switch in and forms a good momentum gaining core with Landorus. Landorus has a cool set I invented- it used gravity to hit everything with sticky web. After that, it spams guts earthquake. When it's HP gets low, it can explode for massive damage. Facade could work, but it doesn't hit much. U-Turn allows fir pivoting, but Swords Dance could work there too.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Encore
- Infestation

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- U-turn
- Explosion

Arhops will do yours soon, a little rusty in bh and not very well versed in the new meta.
Tanner3393 Hi I like the idea but I'm not really sure why you're using Braviary, or why you're using two defiant mons at all. Give me a mon to use with Bisharp over Braviary and I'll finish it off. I could just do a Bisharp based team, but I want to base it more off of your input.
CrazyGuy108 Teambuilding in tier shift is a lot of fun and I'm happy to help you out but I don't think that SkarmBliss is very good in tier shift. There are lots of steel types that actually pass Skarmory's physical defense by a lot and are much less passive- better pokemon overall. Blissey is somewhat better but there are just better special walls out there. If you don't know what these are, check out the TS viability ranks. If you don't get back to me soon, I'm just going to go ahead with a similar but better core of Doublade and Aromatisse, or something of the sort.

Hey asterat! I'm so glad that you are doing this. I am a decent team builder but not very good in Tier Shift. Could you make me a Tier Shift team with a core of a Chansey with Eviolite, Mega Medicham, and Swampert.

I would appreciate a team that utilizes the Pokemon Yveltal running the ability Aerilate in Balanced Hackmons. The ideal set would be Fake Out / Extreme Speed / Knock Off / Roost, with the item Sky Plate. Thank you.
make me birdcube biche

Arhops

Ok I finished this one. I don't know about this team really, but it seems cool in concept. The basic premise is that Gengar uses mold breaker to trap Shedinja and allow for a sweep by Mewtwo and Xerneas. Chansey, Shedinja, and Tyranitar are good stops to a lot of the metagame. Protean Mewtwo X is just stupid. Scarf Xerneas can rack up revenge kills and unlike specs doesn't make opponents threatening. Tyranitar walls Gigas and Yveltal. Knock Off is always good support to have as well. If this build is not satisfactory, you can probably try Giratina and something else over Tyranitar and Shedinja. I kind of built this one really quick but it looks kind of interesting so try it out.
Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 136 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Volt Switch
- Magma Storm
- Switcheroo

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Pursuit
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Dark Void

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Final Gambit
- Whirlwind
- Recover
- Fake Out

Shedinja @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard
- Baton Pass
- Endeavor

Tyranitar-Mega @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Sacred Fire
- Entrainment
- Defog

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Knock Off
- Thousand Waves

Armus

I'm not sure about your choices here... Medicham and Chansey go on the opposite types of teams most of the time. I gave your build a shot though. I replaced Swampert with Seismitoad because it's straight up better. Shiftry + Moltres is a decent core and specs Moltres can bring in Medicham against special walls. Doublade is a good physical tank that really appreciates wish support. It also synergizes really well. I can't promise this team will be amazing but that's in part due to what I started with. This is not my greatest masterpiece, it should work pretty well though.
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Wish
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Scald

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Knock Off
- Defog
- Leaf Storm
- Sucker Punch

Moltres @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

TheBurgerKing99 I will do that tomorrow. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Last edited:
I would like to request a Balanced Hackmons team based around the core of Choice Scarf Aerilate Charizard-Y (a Pokemon I know you have used in the past, albeit a significantly less viable one in the new meta) and a physical attacker that you think would complement it well. I think it would be interesting to see how you patched up Charizard's weaknesses to -ate priority and Stealth Rock.

If you think this is a bad idea, feel free not to do it.

Could I request a STABmons team, featuring a core of Gothitelle, Chandelure, and BD Cincinno? This core would aim to set up and sweep with Cincinno, one of the few normals able to beat Quagsire and Skarmory (Bullet Seed and Rock Blast). Gothitelle is able trap and either cripple or beat any possible checks or counters, and could possibly serve as making something easy set up fodder with a decent support movepool. Chandelure acts as a switch in to both fake out+espeed as well as sableye, able to switch in safely or boost off possible will-o-wisps, respectively.
This core however, is obviously very flawed, with two thirds being Aegislash setup fodder (most likely), the best diggersby switch is weak to earthquake, they all struggle with TTar, as well as entry hazards. If you do choose to use this core, it would probably require probably heavy support for the early game, and some extra revenge killing power since it has no way to deal with offensive teams, since it has few problems winning once it gets going, but has issues getting started.

Last edited:
aesf

Hi, I liked your concept so I got right on it. This team slightly altered what you wanted, but I figure you won't wind too much. I ended up using AV regen raikou and competitive mega gardevoir because gardevoir is ridiculously good under web with +2 SpA. Raikou is honestly a lot more stoppable. The team also features KeldSharp, both with adaptability. AV Raikou gives a quick Keldeo switch in and forms a good momentum gaining core with Landorus. Landorus has a cool set I invented- it used gravity to hit everything with sticky web. After that, it spams guts earthquake. When it's HP gets low, it can explode for massive damage. Facade could work, but it doesn't hit much. U-Turn allows fir pivoting, but Swords Dance could work there too.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Encore
- Infestation

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Raikou @ Assault Vest
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- U-turn
- Explosion

Arhops will do yours soon, a little rusty in bh and not very well versed in the new meta.
Tanner3393 Hi I like the idea but I'm not really sure why you're using Braviary, or why you're using two defiant mons at all. Give me a mon to use with Bisharp over Braviary and I'll finish it off. I could just do a Bisharp based team, but I want to base it more off of your input.
CrazyGuy108 Teambuilding in tier shift is a lot of fun and I'm happy to help you out but I don't think that SkarmBliss is very good in tier shift. There are lots of steel types that actually pass Skarmory's physical defense by a lot and are much less passive- better pokemon overall. Blissey is somewhat better but there are just better special walls out there. If you don't know what these are, check out the TS viability ranks. If you don't get back to me soon, I'm just going to go ahead with a similar but better core of Doublade and Aromatisse, or something of the sort.
Pretty good in testing, certainly fun to use; thanks for the team!

Anyways, I made a few changes: Keldeo is now Adaptability + Life Orb, and Raikou is now Flash Fire Zapdos to be able to check bird spam and sun teams more reliably. The rest has held together pretty well (the Lando-T set is cool).

EV

Banned deucer.
STABmons

I'd like a team based on Setup Aegislash and Prankster Taunt Thundurus. The idea is for Thundurus to Taunt a lot of support/defensive Pokemon like Sableye, Chansey, and Skarmory, and Volt Switch out to Aegislash (unless they switch in something like Heatran or Diggersby) to setup with Shift Gear/Swords Dance. I want Aegislash to have the move Shadow Force, which causes a lot of switches, and a way to beat Normal-types that will try to absorb it. While these two offer some decent type synergy--Thundurus evades Ground and Aegislash shrugs off Ice and Rock--they still miss out against foes like Diggersby and Tyranitar with Sucker Punch.
I anxiously await your masterful teambuilding expertise.

Pretty good in testing, certainly fun to use; thanks for the team!

Anyways, I made a few changes: Keldeo is now Adaptability + Life Orb, and Raikou is now Flash Fire Zapdos to be able to check bird spam and sun teams more reliably. The rest has held together pretty well (the Lando-T set is cool).
But now you have no Keldeo switch ins, the most common and dangerous pokemon in AAA. I can see how the Keldeo change works though. If you want to make that change it's fine, I guess.

I will do the following people's teams soon:
Ellipse
The Eevee General

Uselesscrab

Ok, so I just revamped an old Charizard-Y team of mine for this. Up until the EV change I think this was my best BH team and I really loved it. It went 2-0 in OMPL and won some tours in the OM room. I replaced Scizor-Mega with Aegislash because it's generally better in the new metagame, and Scizor isn't very good anymore. This team might be too defensive in the new BH, but it was really good in the old one, you'll have to try it out to see how well it works. The physical attacker you wanted is in both Kyurem-B and Tyranitar.
Kyurem-Black @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Magma Storm
- Bolt Strike

Kyogre @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Steam Eruption
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Whirlwind
- Final Gambit
- Recover
- Defog

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Sacred Fire
- Worry Seed
- Circle Throw

Aegislash @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Parting Shot
- Recover

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Switcheroo
- Magma Storm
- Volt Switch

TheBurgerKing99

So I made your Yveltal team. This team basically revolves around SD m2x and Yveltal wearing down eachother's counters. Shedinja is an excellent mon to put on teams like this. Volcanion checks ate spam to a certain degree and stuff like Xerneas. Double imposter insures your matchup is always solid. I can't say this team is very interesting, I'm honestly not confident about the amount of team building options in the new BH.
Yveltal @ Sky Plate
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Knock Off
- Infestation

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Impish Nature
- Final Gambit
- Recover
- Whirlwind
- Fake Out

Blissey (F) @ Toxic Orb
Bold Nature
- Final Gambit
- Recover
- Whirlwind
- Skill Swap

Shedinja @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Baton Pass
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor
- Recycle

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Low Kick
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Facade

Volcanion @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Worry Seed
- Recover

Last edited:
Kyogre @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Steam Eruption
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Sacred Fire
- Worry Seed
- Circle Throw
Missing some EVs?

And, since I like Gale Wings in AAA so much, and saw that Honchkrow has the highest base HP to work from, I've always tried to make it work. Unfortunately I suck at pokemon, whoops. But obviously Gale Wings Honchkrow is something I'd like to use. People in the OM room suggested pairing it with a Magnet Pull poke to trap steels that can tank Brave Birds. There are many Pokemon good for this role, but I have set my sights on Magnet Pull Victini, just because that seems like a cool idea. I'd also like sticky web, as Honchkrow is still quite slow when not using Brave Bird (and a bit slow when it is) very much, but Mold Breaker Shuckle seems good for that (funny I've never thought of it, and now that it has come up in this thread, I think it's ingenious).

asterat: seems nice! I might modify a couple of moves here and there, particularly on Chansey and Tyranitar, but otherwise this looks good. I'll give it a try soon.

tegrof19

Ok, so I pretty much ripped off the other sticky web AAA team to make this one. In all honesty that one is probably better but this one showcases some cool sets. I'm vetoing magnet pull victini because a lot of steels run flash fire anyways and bisharp can sucker punch you. Instead I went with the much more dangerous protean. GW Honchkrow + Keldeo is a really scary core, the rest of this team is sort of just funstuffs though. If you guys gave me more anti meta interesting stuff I could use more interesting and less repetitive teams, but if this is what you all want that's ok I guess.
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Infestation
- Encore

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Naughty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Raikou @ Assault Vest
EVs: 40 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Brick Break

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
STABmons

I'm interested to see what you can do with this core to make a full stall / semi stall team in stabmons. I chose this core because it is more or less the only viable mons that can reliably counter all variants of Landorus-I, which gives me a hell of a hard time in STABmons. Other than countering landorus, these mons still have a lot of use, as they both have reliable recovery and defog. Especially Skarmory, as it counters many other top tier threats, like Diggersby.

STABmons

I'm interested to see what you can do with this core to make a full stall / semi stall team in stabmons. I chose this core because it is more or less the only viable mons that can reliably counter all variants of Landorus-I, which gives me a hell of a hard time in STABmons. Other than countering landorus, these mons still have a lot of use, as they both have reliable recovery and defog. Especially Skarmory, as it counters many other top tier threats, like Diggersby.
Kit Kasai

I'm going to be honest: Zapdos really isn't a very good pokemon and thundurus is just outright better. This team is relatively offensive but it features some bulky stuff as well. In between Slowking, Skarmory, Thundurus, Dggersby, and Tyranitar (can take and earth power) Landorus is actually beatable because it rarely just comes in free of a price. This team is pretty standard in general though, and should serve you well. I'm sorry I didn't actually use Zapdos but all it can really do is use oblivion wing which is just kind of passive. Defiant is also nice for Thundurus because it allows Thundurus to block most defog.

Stall doesn't work in STABmons like trick room doesn't work in BH.
Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Unnerve
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Head Smash
- Dark Void
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Roost
- Metal Burst
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Future Sight

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 188 Atk / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Oblivion Wing
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Searing Shot
- Earth Power / King's Shield
- Doom Desire
- Toxic / King's Shield

NOTE: Azumarill (thick fat super fang/toxic/scald/softboiled) is somewhat interchangable with Slowking. Fairy typing is amazing, but it doesn't do as much damage or take hits quite as well, but it does sponge knock off.

Ellipse your core is pretty awkward to build around- but I am trying. I keep ending up with bulky Diggersby and Keldeo switch ins, and then I realize Gothitelle isn't actually trapping anything at all, and at that point I scrap it and restart...

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
image.jpg
Tier Shift
image.jpg
Hey, thanks for doing this. I've been wanting a better TS team for a while now. Gligar and Jellicent patch up a lot of each other's weaknesses. The only thing that really cripples them is Knock Off, so something else that could help with that would be appreciated. I've also been using Specially Defensive Jellicent with Choice Scarf and Trick / WoW / Recover / Shadow Ball or Scald but feel free to change that if you want. I've been stuck trying to teambuild so I wanted to see if you could do anything about it. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)