Doubles Viability Rankings (C- Votes if u care lol)

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Cress to remain in S:

Blanket Statement before i present : Cress is not only absolutely fantastic in this metagame due to its amount of support options but also due to it's versatility both in defense alone and offensively as well. A fantastic supporting movepool that essentially epitomizes speed control, along with fantastic bulk, and the amount of viable, useful customization gives it a spot in s as a metagem threat who works both offensively and defensively, and can pull off both roles to great effect.

Cress defensively

Cresselia is a fantastic defensive mon and this is the main reason why I'd want to keep it in S. Cresselia is arguably the best defensive mon in the tier, offering tons of speed control in multiple different ways including Thunder Wave, Icy Wind, and Trick Room. These moves help cresselia not become setup fodder for most offensive mons, as it can cripple the speed they normally rely on. Cresseli not only has a fantastic speed controlling moveset, but it also has a great regular support moveset as well, including moves such as Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, and Lunar Dance, all able to immensely support the team and can quickly turn the tide of battle. To be completely honest, even with the recent rise of mons such as hydreigon and TTar, I've never found cress to be deadweight or even slighlty less useful than it always has been. neither of the two can OHKO cress without boosts, and it can normally cripple them somehow whether it be through Icy Wind Trops, thunder wave Paras, or just trick rooming in their faces.

Cresselia Offensively

Cresselia can also pull off offensive roles effectively, being a godsent for Semi-Tr by combining support for offensive threats with power of it's own, luring in and killing/2HKO'ing it's usual checks and counters such as Heatran and Bisharp. Offensive TR Cress and offensive CM Cress are good in general, being able to setup/do major damage to a bunch of common mons in the tier such as bisharp, terrakion, keldeo, amoonguss, hitmontop, heatran, excadrill, hydreigon if moonblast, conkeldurr, infernape, and more. CM cress isn't very hard to set up, and once it IS set up, becomes a giant threat as it is nigh on impossible to kill and can also hit pretty dang hard.

Summary/Denouement:
Cresselia is still as good as it's always been, it has a great movepool combined with pretty fantastic stats to back them up, and it checks some of the most prevalent and dangerous mons in the tier, such as skymin, landorus-i and t and counters many many more. Cresselia has the potential to rturn the tide of battle within the matter of a turn as it can get off a crucial trick room versus a setup sweeper reliant on speed, a TWave off versus a fast mon to neutralize the threat for more offensive teams, skill swap to help support against rain, rain dance to support WITH Rain, and many other things that it does outstandingly well. If Cress were to drop, it would need to be only down to A+, as it is still a fantastic threat both offensively and defensively in this metagame and it's sad to see people making this thing feel so underwhelming/poor in performance when it usually isn't.

#longlivemoonduck

Nominating Gothitelle from D rank --> C Rank

I don't know about you, but when I see anything below C Rank, I figure it might as well not even be listed because it's no good. Gothitelle is far from unusable, and although it does require a fair amount of support and does not have any offensive presence to speak of, Gothitelle's bulk and movepool can turn it from a liability to an asset with the proper team around it.
The reason Gothitelle is (for the moment) in D rank is that while it has good bulk (70 HP/ 95 Def /110 SDef) it is seen by many as an inferior version of Cresselia. While it is true that Cresselia is a bulkier Trick Room user and has offensive options, Gothitelle functions in a way that directly supports the partner beside it in a way that Cresselia can't.
Shadow Tag is an extremely powerful ability, and when you combine that with Trick Room, a slow support move like Tickle or Heal Pulse, and a powerful teammate, your opponent just has to sit and watch while you (for example) set up Swords Dances with Mega Mawile or fire off Eruptions with Heatran. Other moves that I have used on Gothitelle are Rest, Psychic/Psyshock/Psybeam, Thunder Wave (because you don't need to use Trick Room) and Charm.

As far as EV spreads are concerned, while Gothitelle doesn't have as impressive bulk as Cresselia, it can still be EV'd to survive the most powerful attacks that will be aimed at it, examples include:

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 68 Def Gothitelle: 289-343 (84 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Mega Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 208 Def Gothitelle: 290-344 (84.3 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 20 SpD Gothitelle: 288-342 (83.7 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
*note that none of these calculations use a defensive boosting nature

That being said, the Gothitelle Spread that I run is Sassy, 252 HP/80 Def/176 SDef to survive a Charizard Y Overheat in the Sun, and the aforementioned Bisharp Knock Off. I also use (and would reccomend) intimidate support. I have a couple of replays below that I believe show how powerful Gothitelle can be, especially beside Mega Mawile (or another set up Pokemon).

While I'm by no means campaigning to have Gothitelle rise to A or B rank, I think that D rank and all of the uselessness the position implies is too low for Gothitelle, and that it would be much better suited as a C rank Pokemon.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-157871727 (before I had Rest)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-157926895 (Gothitelle particulary shines on Turns 3-4 and 9-14)

And of course... STYLE POINTS

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually made the entire team around the Mawile + Goth core I saw you using with Edgar vs Aim and PK haha
it's to bad edgar's mons weren't vgc mons or it would have been a lot different. I have a lot of teams with Goth + Mawile on it lol

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mawile for A+ rank

The reasons:
-it hits extremely hard, harder than Mega Kang
-has a beastly typing that gives it many switch-in opportunities if used well
-Intimidate in pre-evo form is the icing on the cake. Mawile isn't just a Pokemon that hits hard and has the typing to support itself. Intimidate also gives it good physical bulk, supports its teammate, and can be easily abused by switching it in and out using its typing
-strong priority
-Play Rough has good neutral coverage

Reasons that have been used against it from moving up to A+ in the past
-it's very slow. Personally i find it can always get around it in a match if used well, as it has strong match-ups against a lot of Pokemon, so it isn't too hard to switch in at a time when it can put it work. Priority helps too. Speed support is not require for Mawile at all. However, if you do bring Trick Room, it turns it into an absolute menance
-common weaknesses (Ground- and Fire-). However, Fire-types aren't as common as what they used to be (but are still very common) and rain teams have risen since Mawile was last rakned
-Lando-T, one of the best Pokemon in the metagame, checks it. Well, it's not actually the best switch in; even -1 180 Atk Adamant Play Rough always 2HKOes a 252 HP Lando-T, and most Lando-T are not that bulky. Which means that Lando-T can only switch in once safely once Mega Mawile is already on the field.
-it hates burn. Yeah this sucks, but like other physical attackers, switch out, and Mawile is pretty good at switching

I feel these reason should keep Mawile out of S rank but not out of A+ rank

I know Pachirisu is already in E-Rank but could we give it a picture or something so that it doesn't seem like we forgot about it? It's a Pokemon that is actually used occasionally by inexperienced players in spite of how terrible it is, and I'm not sure how else to clearly show new players that they should never use it for whatever reason.
Yeah it might be a good idea to put Pachirisu in E rank until newbies get over the fact that just because it won Worlds, doesn't mean it's a good Pokemon

Plus it's outclassed by Follow Me Electivire lol

[EDIT] Roxver123, i literally just thought of Eviolite Electabuzz 30 min before logging on and reading your post ^_^

Last edited:
Yeah it might be a good idea to put Pachirisu in E rank until newbies get over the fact that just because it won Worlds, doesn't mean it's a good Pokemon

Plus it's outclassed by Follow Me Electivire lol
Note: Follow Me Electabuzz is bulkier but has no recovery at all (Electabuzz can run Eviolite while Electivire can run Sitrus Berry. Not that you should use them or anything, but just a note.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Mawile for A+ yaaaaas

anyway rank shifts

Deoxys for B rank. It's pretty much the same as Deo-A except it trades Sash for power (+Spe LO Deoxys is stronger than +SpA Sash Deo-A) and we might as well include it.

Aerodactyl for B rank. It's stupid fast (outruns Adamant +1 Gyara whaat), has STAB Rock Slide, and cool support moves in Wide Guard / Tailwind / Taunt / Sky Drop. Its Mega is stupid fast and packs a decent punch.

Ampharos for B rank. Great bulky attacker in TR, good defensive typing and bulk out of it. That Thunder doe

there were more mons I wanted to nominate for B from C but I can't remember them. I also plan to nominate Aero and sheepers for B- when the time comes4

Edit: 236+ base 150 outruns Adamant Scarf Lando-T which is a big deal!

Mawile for A+ yaaaaas

anyway rank shifts

Deoxys for B rank. It's pretty much the same as Deo-A except it trades Sash for power (+Spe LO Deoxys is stronger than +SpA Sash Deo-A) and we might as well include it.

Aerodactyl for B rank. It's stupid fast (outruns Adamant +1 Gyara whaat), has STAB Rock Slide, and cool support moves in Wide Guard / Tailwind / Taunt / Sky Drop. Its Mega is stupid fast and packs a decent punch.

Ampharos for B rank. Great bulky attacker in TR, good defensive typing and bulk out of it. That Thunder doe

there were more mons I wanted to nominate for B from C but I can't remember them. I also plan to nominate Aero and sheepers for B- when the time comes4

Edit: 236+ base 150 outruns Adamant Scarf Lando-T which is a big deal!
Deoxys (Regular form, I assume) has bulk as shit as Deo-A, so why not LO Deo-A?

EDIT: Forgot capital "I"

Last edited:

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Deoxys (Regular form, I assume) has bulk as shit as Deo-A, so why not LO Deo-A?

EDIT: Forgot capital "I"
136+ Atk Hitmontop Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-A: 108-128 (44.8 - 53.1%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO
136+ Atk Hitmontop Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys: 61-72 (25.3 - 29.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

?????

136+ Atk Hitmontop Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-A: 108-128 (44.8 - 53.1%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO
136+ Atk Hitmontop Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys: 61-72 (25.3 - 29.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

?????
but then why do you need the sash on deo-a if it's not an ohko on that either.

deoxys-n for C please, or at most B-. the marginal bulk increase that doesn't matter in most matches isn't worth the power decrease, which can matter in some common cases.

4 Atk Life Orb Deoxys Superpower vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 320-377 (90.9 - 107.1%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

4 Atk Life Orb Deoxys-A Superpower vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 377-445 (107.1 - 126.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:

Arcticblast

The marginal bulk allows Deoxys to sit in the face of common users of Fake Out or other priority (Deo-A can't take an Azu Aqua Jet while Deoxys can) without fearing for its life. The lesser fear of priority allows Deoxys to still be a huge threat on the field and let it play a bit more aggressively against priority users - the thing people usually resort to for Deo-A. Sure it can't take the big hits like Deo-A can, but when you outspeed the fastest common Pokemon in the metagame, you can force a 1-for-1 trade at the very least.

For what it's worth I don't use Superpower on it so I can see that as a pro-Deo-A argument now.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For the record, LO Deoxys hits about 10% harder than Sash Deo-A, and Deo-N has about 60% more bulk than Deo-A ignoring item boosts. For the record, LO Deoxys hits about 10% harder than Sash Deo-A, and Deo-N has about 60% more bulk than Deo-A ignoring item boosts. Doesn't seem worth it since Deo-N's bulky isn't enough to stand up against most Pokemon dedicated to dishing out damage - you'd be better off with Sash (Deo-A, Sash Deo-N is stupid).

Priority isn't really a good reason to support Deo-N. In terms of priority, the most common priority move is Sucker Punch. Both forms will need a Sash to take that, but if you're using a Sash, Deo-A is the easy pick. Mega Scizor Bullet Punch also has a small chance to OHKO Deoxys-N (likely KO after one turn of LO recoil). Yeah it's a 1-to-1 trade, but if we're comparing LO Deoxys to Sash Deoxys-A, the trade argument isn't good. If you really want protection against priority, a Quick Guard ally would probably work better.

The only that matters is Mega Kang's, because it is the only one that can OHKO Deo-A but not Deo-N. Fake Out's damage is otherwise not going to make a difference.
252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Deoxys-A: 364-429 (151 - 178%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Fake Out vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Deoxys: 181-216 (74.7 - 89.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The most impressive thing to Deo-N about me over Deo-A is that it can survive some weaker attacks that Deo-A cannot. Some examples i can find and I'm certain here's more

Some weaker attacks
-Togekiss' Air Slash and Dazzing Gleam (Deo-A has a small chance to survive that if 0 SpA)
-252+ Atk Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Deoxys: 178-211 (73.5 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage. That's actually pretty impressive

Resisted attacks
-max attack Hitmontop Close Combat

Currently leaning towards D rank. May change my mind to C rank with more reasoning and/or replays, but for the time being, the ability to take 2HKOes from only a few attacks with 10% extra damage and LO recoil is not worth holding a Sash and being able to almost never be OHKOed (unless I'm pairing it with TTar)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mew A rank.

Solid 100/100/100 bulk with access to a wide plethora of moves such as fake out, wow, transform, tailwind among many others makes it a solid support mon that has both versatility and unpredictability that is able to fulfill multiple roles. Arguably outclassed by the bulkier S rank 120/120/130 cresselia as a support mon, mew has options that let it fulfill roles that cress can't and unlike musharna it isn't garbdix.

Also transform mew is the sexiest thing alive.

Is not nomming mew because it's overpowered with the support provided by bunny rampage
Yooooo did anyone have any arguments against this? Tagging Steeljackal<3 for using AIDS mew and TGMD, if further explanation is needed

Swampert for D Rank

It is not on the list and I think it deserves a spot just because it gets Wide Guard and Earthquake with respectable bulk, but he's mostly outclassed by Washer, that's why D Rank, but I can see it becoming C but not higher.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ctrl + F Milotic
no result found

Competitive is really good, I use the scarf one with HPump/IceBeam/HP elec/IcyWind because I don't know the tier but it has a deserved niche to be C+ or B with bulk+competitive+decent movepool (or maybe I just have the "it's my idea so it must be good when really it isn't" syndrom)

I'm of the opinion that we really shouldn't add anything to the D or E rank becuase it encourages new people to use subpar Pokemon just by listing them. If it were up to me we would move the Pokemon out of D rank that ought to be moved up (Gothitelle, Vivillon, & jumpluff imo) and then remove the lower ranks.

Okay, time for votes. Please take the time to write out arguments and to read everyone else's that's posted. Arguments will influence the result just as much as the actual votes. I also encourage users to compare each Pokemon's influence in the meta to the other Pokemon in that ranking (IT'S REALLY GOOD SO A RANK is not a good argument). Also all of Roxer's points were significantly opposed by Laga and the amount of likes on his post so I am not including them cause we have a lot. I am also not including swampert cause i am leaning towards kylecole's idea in the above post myself, and something will probably happen soon.

Cresselia in A or S rank?
Thundurus rising to S?
Charizard falling to A?
Hitmontop dropping to B rank?
Scrafty dropping to B rank?
Gothitelle rising to C rank?
Ampharos rising to B rank?
Aerodactyl rising to B rank?
Milotic being added to C rank?
Gardevoir rising to A rank?
Mew rising to A rank?

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Cress needs to drop to A, simply because of the Knock Off buff, and the fact that Icy Wind isn't as great anymore. It's still the main choice of a Trick Room setter, but it's just not what it used to be back in gen 5.

Thundurus rising to S?
I think Thundurus needs to stay in A+, since it's not nearly as centralizing as scarf Lando-T and Kanga. Charizard Y is also much more threatening that Thundurus on a side note. Thundurus is very versatile, but it's not nearly as consistent as the other S rank mons.

Charizard falling to A?
This is a really close call tbh, but I'm gonna have to go with staying in S rank, since Charizard Y is still the biggest threat to bulky teams, and weather control is just generally strong in this metagame. While Politoed may bring a more influential weather, it doesn't come slightly close to the threat level that Zard Y poses, which is why I can't see those two in the same rank. To add to all that, DD Zard X can really fuck up unsuspecting mons such as Rotom-H and Heatran (If you stay in normal form).

both drop to B for reasons I have already stated. Despite how "switching out can never be a metagame trend", there is no denying that more and more switches are happening per game, and Intimidate + Fake Out is becoming more and more underwhelming. They also generally hit like ballsacks, especially scrafty despite it's coverage. Anyways, I already thoroughly explained this in an above post, and I really hope people have come to their senses with this one by now...

definitely
. I've seen this thing do work. I would hesitate a bit with B for now though...

no
, it's just lackluster compared to so many other better megas, especially with EQ spam all over the place.

Yes
; Aerodactyl is actually fairly decent. With a really fast Sky Drop, it can get a Fake Out-esque move off that actually deals damage. Mega Aero in sand is also legit.

B rank easily tbh, but let's start by adding it to C

No
, Gardevoir isn't really A rank material; I don't think there much else to say about that... Sylveon performs almost exactly as well, and you can still use a mega slot alongside that.

Mew rising to A rank?
Hello no, this thing is just not A at all, simply because it's a generally lesser Cresselia. Also Transform Mew shenanigans do not work against logical players.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
S-rank. Although i agree with most people saying how it isnt what it used to be with bulk and support, but semi room as a whole can put it to s. Semi room is the best playstyle, it has the ability to shift momentum by stopping a possible gyaraods sweep and start its own mawile sweep (as an example) and the main reason this is a viable strat is from cress. I do see why people are voting drop tho
Thundurus rising to S?
No, its fine where it is now, i definitely dont see it as a metagame defining threat like kanga or lando
Charizard falling to A?
No, After hearing other people, not only is yzard a powerhouse, but xzard is an amazing sweeper with little support (ngl i forgot they all are together

Yes. Laga has covered it all and i cant say much more
Yes. It is an under rated threat, but has low offences and a bad typing, but brings amazing support- perfect for c
No, it lacks the coverage or raw power to get past amoo/megasaur/cress and requires trick room to work due to low speed/bad defensive typing
Yes, it is a great mon to use in the meta as it has a cool offensive typing along with sky drop and wide guard. Comparable to tornadus, but better imo due to the huge speed, and ability to smack landoge
Yes, i dont see why this wasnt there earlier, maybe even to b rank soon
Yes. I have used it a lot and recently it has been amazing. Pixilate hyper voice as we all know is amazing, but it has a few things over sylveon, not requiring a choice item to hit hard, STAB psyshock, allowing it to plough through amoo as well as more support options (willo/encore/taunt). Its hard to compare with a(-) rank mons, but it is much better than thngs like genesect, which has lower mixed bulk but lacks spread moves or good type STABs.
Mew rising to A rank?
No, after using it a lot it faces several problems, it cannot do anything after its burnt stuff, sky drop is ok, but only hits certain mons (not like it does damage like aero), transform is bad vs bulkier teams and only fits into specific teams. Willo doesnt suprise anyone and transform is really predictable.

I might add more to these tomorrow, or change bad spelling and grammar (hopefully it makes sense)

Last edited:
A imo. It's bulk is great but Dark as an attacking type is everywhere, and it kills a lot of offensive momentum.

Thundurus rising to S?

Love this thing but A+ is fine. It's pretty frail if offense and kinda weak if bulky.

Charizard falling to A?

No, not only does it set a great weather but it's also extremely powerful.

No, I like the team support this thing brings as well as Intimidate. It has some flaws, but A- is fine

No for the same reasons as Hitmontop

Yeah, this thing look pretty good and its niche was explained well.

Yes, this thing is surprisingly good under Trick Room as well as Rain

Abstain, like never seen this thing, seems kinda like a lesser Terrakion though.

Yes, I've seen this thing put in work

No, faces competition from Sylveon and has hard stops. Also needs Tailwind support to function at its absolute best.

Mew rising to A rank?

No, though B / B+ sounds good :]

Last edited:
A Rank, even the offensive support cress is pretty easy to set up on, and being the bulkiest Trick Room setter doesn't justify being S rank. Down to A

Thundurus rising to S?

I was a no, but after reading some of the arguments as to why it should be S, and trying it a lot more these last couple of days I'm on the fence. Abstain

Charizard falling to A?

Absolutely not, it defines Sun as an archetype, can run a viable EV spread to beat Scarf Landorus-T with Rock Slide and 2HKOs the entire tier (barring fire immunes) with a sun boosted Overheat. Stay in S

No, Intimidate + Fake Out + Other Utility move + Kangaskhan Check is too good of a Pokemon to be in B, I also run a very effective hitmontop spread (in my humble opinion at least) that can beat Talonflame 1v1 without needing to use Coba Berry. It can deal with it's checks and some of the most popular pokemon in the meta. Stay in A

See above Stay in A

I already made the whole freakin post about this, an obvious jump imo and would be more than happy to see it in B rank. Rise to C

This was tough but I ultimately have to say no, it is quite bulky but not viable on a team outside of trick room thanks to it's weakness to EQ, even though fangame made an outstanding team with it I have to say Stay in C

Second easiest choice in my opinion (goth moving was the easiest) having used Mega Aerodactyl especially a bit, I can say it can run a whole variety of sets and moves effectively, bulky or a fast attacker, or just a normal support Aero, it can definitely Rise to B

No, it relies on your opponent having intimidate to be even useful, it's outclassed as a bulky water/ice attacker by Politoed, Mega Blastoise, and Ludicolo and honestly even with a competitive boost, it's still not that great. Slow and doesn't get any priority or decent coverage outside of ice beam Stay in D

A- probably, it doesn't hit as hard as Choice Specs Sylveon but it is still an Absolute powerhouse, and the ability to change up the attack it's using combined with a great typing is enough to Rise to A

Mew rising to A rank?
of course not, relax haruno it's good on one team, see Ampharos

Last edited:
A, knock off pls
Thundurus rising to S?
A+, just like Mamoswine, if you go bulky you're weak-ish, if you go offensive you're frail as fuck.
Charizard falling to A?
No? This thing is fukn strong as hell and sun is powerful.
A-, not the best thing ever but still not bad enough for B rank
nah, for me he is A, it is bulky as fuck and can take buttloads of hits, and also hit p hard. with the added bonus of Knock Off which is great after the buff.
My gothitelle team is very good, the thing provides very nice support and can force 1v1 situations if played well. Otherwise it becomes 2v1 and you are going to be stomped.
yes, fangame made an awesome team with it and he explains it well in the RMT.
yes, B+ if possible, this thing is stupid fast, has twind and sky drop (.3.) and hits fairly hard.
ye, shaian made an awesome team with it.
yes, but A-, it needs tons of support and can be stopped on its tracks by opposing TWind/speed control, also completely hopeless vs Tran unless HP Ground but does little damage.
Mew rising to A rank?
B+, this thing is hitler incarnated in a pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)