The Regular Trade Shop V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I just got back to school and my week has been quite busy.

CMT for this please :D (Or BP, whatever)
It looks like your breedable Pokémon are no longer in your thread. Did you have a Safari Ball HP Fighting Misdreavus? I'm interested in that, but maybe you're planning an update with something that I like more.

I'm interested in your Dive Ball Simple Woobat (F).

I am interested in all special attacker hidden power Dittos except: Ice, Fire, Fighting, and Ground. CMT for offers.
Nothing caught my eye, sorry.

I'm interested in these, I don't have a ton but hopefully youre interested in something I've got.
I'll have to pass. I'm only interested in special ball Pokémon at the moment.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I just got back to school and my week has been quite busy.

It looks like your breedable Pokémon are no longer in your thread. Did you have a Safari Ball HP Fighting Misdreavus? I'm interested in that, but maybe you're planning an update with something that I like more.

I do have Misdreavus in Safari Ball, and I guess I could breed Hp Fighting onto it, but I'd need to finish my current BP first. I wasn't planning on an update anytime soon. My shop will probably still be closed for a while.

I'll get to breeding it now

EDIT: It's ready just let me know when you are

Last edited:
CMT for a female of this

#111 Rhyhorn
Brave | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/0
Curse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst

do you have a female spitback of this?

#1 Bulbasaur
Timid | Chlorophyll | 31/2x/31/30/31/30
Giga Drain | Hidden Power Fire

I have female spitbacks of calm luxury ball eevee and a 6 iv togetic in pokeball.

Safari Ball Giveaway Pt. 1

Hello! This is my first giveaway here and I hope you enjoy it. It will be split into several parts and feature pink-colored Pokémon in Safari Balls. For its first iteration, I'm going to hand out 3 individuals of 3 different species (i.e., 9 lucky winners). Details can be seen below:

#173 Cleffa ♀
Calm | Magic Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Count: 3

#174 Igglybuff ♀
Modest | Competitive | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gravity, Heal Pulse, Perish Song, Wish

#209 Snubbull ♀
Impish | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Heal Bell

In case you're curious, I caught Igglybuff's and Cleffa's great grandmother in Soul Silver and transferred them to gen VI. Snubbull's grand mother was captured in an Emerald emulator and then transferred to a retail game with a flash cart. All these are Kalos bred and have my OT/ID No. They are not clones.

How To Participate:
  1. Go to my profile and find my post corresponding to the Pokémon you want to win.
  2. Post the name of your favorite book and its author.
  3. (Optional) Explain why it's such an awesome book.
  4. Do not reply to this post or PM me.
  5. You may post once in each Pokémon's comment, but you may only win one species.

I'll randomly select winners and distribute the Pokémon tomorrow at 18-19 h (GMT -5), so make sure to post before that time.

Hi! I'm interested in these:

Bulbasaur [male] (Nest Ball)
Timid | Chlorophyll | 31/2x/31/30/31/30
Giga Drain | Hidden Power Fire

Caterpie [female] (Dream Ball)
Timid | Run Away | 31/x/31/31/31/31

Can trade you a clone of this Squirtle:

Squirtle [female] (Dive Ball)
Modest | Rain Dish | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Aura Sphere | Dragon Pulse | Yawn | Haze

and this (for the egg moves)

Bulbasaur [male] (Nest Ball)
Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/xx/31/30/31/30
Giga Drain | Leaf Storm | Amneisa | Petal Dance

Interested?

Last edited:
Hi ! CMT for :

#574 Gothita
Modest | Shadow Tag | 31/2x/30/31/31/31
Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse, Miracle Eye, Mirror Coat | Hidden Power Ice

#408 Cranidos
Brave | Sheer Force | 31/31/31/x/31/0
Crunch, Curse, Hammer Arm, Iron Head

Both Female pls. It would be amazing if they could come as eggs :) You will be more paid if you do.

#546 Cottonee
Bold | Prankster | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Encore, Memento, Switcheroo, Worry Seed

( Female, if you can breed this one Timid, I would like it in an egg too if possible please )

and a Female spitback of this one :

#524 Roggenrola
Brave | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/0
Curse, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Wide Guard

EDIT: I would prefer if you choose Shinies from my shop, as I don't have much time to breed for Flawless :( You can choose many Spitbacks though if you want ;) ( can do 3:1 ) But if you really want Flawless Breedables, I'll breed them for sure ;)

Last edited:
Hi ! CMT for :

EDIT: I would prefer if you choose Shinies from my shop, as I don't have much time to breed for Flawless :( You can choose many Spitbacks though if you want ;) ( can do 3:1 ) But if you really want Flawless Breedables, I'll breed them for sure ;)
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I've been short on time as exams are coming up tomorrow. I have a female Roggenrola spitback in stock and I believe I'm pretty sure I also have an extra 5 IV female Cranidos. I'd have to breed Cottonee and Gothita. Can easily change Cottonee's nature and deliver both as eggs.

I gave a glance to your thread. There's several stuff I'd like to have, but the one thing that caught my eye was your Munchlax. I'd be interested in a Thick Fat female (random nature is fine, missing SpA IVs). I'm also interested in your Level Ball Slakoth, Safari Ball Diglett, Dream Ball HA Farfetch'd, and your Dream Ball HA Exeggcute.

I'm going to have a busy week, so I won't be able to work on your Pokémon right away. I hope you're ok with that. :)

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I've been short on time as exams are coming up tomorrow. I have a female Roggenrola spitback in stock and I believe I'm pretty sure I also have an extra 5 IV female Cranidos. I'd have to breed Cottonee and Gothita. Can easily change Cottonee's nature and deliver both as eggs.

I gave a glance to your thread. There's several stuff I'd like to have, but the one thing that caught my eye was your Munchlax. I'd be interested in a Thick Fat female (random nature is fine, missing SpA IVs). I'm also interested in your Level Ball Slakoth, Safari Ball Diglett, Dream Ball HA Farfetch'd, and your Dream Ball HA Exeggcute.

I'm going to have a busy week, so I won't be able to work on your Pokémon right away. I hope you're ok with that. :)
Hi ! Will the Cranidos have this spread 31/31/31/x/31/0 ? Anyway I can breed you Munchlax, Slakoth and Exeggcute. For the others, would you mind a clone of the Shiny version ? I won't have a lot of time to breed too actually :(

Hi ! Will the Cranidos have this spread 31/31/31/x/31/0 ? Anyway I can breed you Munchlax, Slakoth and Exeggcute. For the others, would you mind a clone of the Shiny version ? I won't have a lot of time to breed too actually :(
Yea, clones are fine and Cranidos does have that spread iirc (will confirm later). I'll start working on your Pokémon by the end of the week. Got an exam tomorrow and a class presentation on Thursday.

cmt for
#331 Cacnea
Adamant | Water Absorb | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Low Kick, Seed Bomb, Switcheroo, Teeter Dance

#43 Oddish
Bold | Run Away | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Charm, Ingrain, Teeter Dance, Synthesis

#104 Cubone
Brave | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/0
Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Skull Bash

#211 Qwilfish
Impish | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Aqua Jet, Haze

#226 Mantine
Calm | Water Absorb | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Amnesia, Haze, Mirror Coat, Slam

#417 Pachirisu
Impish | Volt Absorb | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Follow Me, Ion Deluge

tell me if there is anything lol you need

Would you be interested in trading:
Any Female Heal Ball Regenerator Alomomola
for:
A flawless Bold 6IV Male Heal Ball Regenerator Slowpoke w/ Belch, Wonder Room, Block and Future Sight? (It's lv18. UT tho)

I have a femalae Pinsir in a sport ball
adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
closecombat, bugbite, flail, me first
I am interested in trading for your HA karrablast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)