The LC Open III -Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't find my opponents profile??

it's really shitty to say this, but unless someone helps me out or he contacts me, this game won't happen

won in 2 vs cased. he decided to be a bro and restart game 2 cuz of early hax but that bit him late game. sry bout that man. gg for the 1st one at least

I will probably not have time to play Nova, but I showed up on our primary decided time and he didnt so I dont even know why I didnt got the activity win at the deadline.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Apparently my r2 opp is stuck in an airport atm, so he missed the scheduled time
Requesting 1 more day to battle

Activity. Vm'd my opponent which took him 3 days to reply too and then when he did reply he gave 1 time that didn't work for me and then logged off and hasn't been on for 24 hours.

Scotti

we back.
My opponents still haven't played and there extension ended yesterday. Go do whatever you do macle and make someone win :3

Stratos

Banned deucer.
lost 2-1 in the most bullshit of series, my zigzagoon sweep was ended by a crit and my fletchling sweep was ended by a tri attack critburn in the same game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)