Mackenzie's Pseudo Random Lemonade (update: moving sprites indicate new additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much have Spitbacks of all my shiny pokemon plus dozens of others that are still WIP. I don't mind trading a shiny though as I plan on breeding three different shiny Shuppet.
I see, could I get a female spitback of this please? I might use it for a future project. :)
OT: Nick | ID No. 10194
Timid | Levitate | ♀
31/x/31/31/31/31
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit user Victini contacted.

Hey Mackenzie, I actually don't need the deoxys to be nicknameable... I'm going to RNG my own naive one :3 (Couldn't find a good calm spread on mine :/ )

Are you still interested in the celebi? I really want a calm deoxys :3

Hey Mackenzie, I actually don't need the deoxys to be nicknameable... I'm going to RNG my own naive one :3 (Couldn't find a good calm spread on mine :/ )

Are you still interested in the celebi? I really want a calm deoxys :3
Yes please, do you know who is the original owner of it?

Hello, I'm interested in your Heatran and Regice. Anything in my thread?
Hi there, I think you asked for something in my thread a while ago, were we able to trade? I think I asked for your castform in dream ball?

Yes please, do you know who is the original owner of it?
No, I'm sorry, I only made a trade doc a few months ago, and before that I didn't really keep track of trades :/ I did not RNG it myself. I'm pretty sure I got it on Smogon though, as I don't trade on any other website. Probably got it in one of those "full-redis event" trades that were pretty common before :)

No, I'm sorry, I only made a trade doc a few months ago, and before that I didn't really keep track of trades :/ I did not RNG it myself. I'm pretty sure I got it on Smogon though, as I don't trade on any other website. Probably got it in one of those "full-redis event" trades that were pretty common before :)
I see, would it be possible to get it hack checked first? I'm not sure how to do that tho.

interested in poke ball vivillon. have these for trade:

6 iv ralts
6 iv squirtle
6 iv misdreavus
6 iv pancham
6 iv timburr
6 iv aerodactyl

all right nature and some have egg moves

Yeah sure thing! I'll post the celebi's info in the hack check thread in a few minutes :) (doing something else right now)
Hey Mackenzie! Are you able to use KeyBV to dump a .pk6 file and view the celebi's info? I can trade you my celebi right now if you'd like to hack check it?

interested in poke ball vivillon. have these for trade:

6 iv ralts
6 iv squirtle
6 iv misdreavus
6 iv pancham
6 iv timburr
6 iv aerodactyl

all right nature and some have egg moves
Hey there, sorry but I believe I have those pokemon already. I would be interested to trade the vivillon for a soft reset Fancy one with either timid/modest, a mixed attacking (naive) yveltal with 28+/30+/25+/30+/30+/30+, or a shiny SV pokemon with right nature, matching pokeball, 4 egg moves and 5-6IV/hidden power spread.

Hey Mackenzie! Are you able to use KeyBV to dump a .pk6 file and view the celebi's info? I can trade you my celebi right now if you'd like to hack check it?
I can't now tho, I'm doing schoolwork, I'll check back sometime tomorrow if possible. I have KeySAV, so I can make a backup of my save file.

Hey there, sorry but I believe I have those pokemon already. I would be interested to trade the vivillon for a soft reset Fancy one with either timid/modest, a mixed attacking (naive) yveltal with 28+/30+/25+/30+/30+/30+, or a shiny SV pokemon with right nature, matching pokeball, 4 egg moves and 5-6IV/hidden power spread.

I can't now tho, I'm doing schoolwork, I'll check back sometime tomorrow if possible. I have KeySAV, so I can make a backup of my save file.
Okey dokey, that sounds good :)

Btw, I have this Yveltal in my thread (dusk ball) (hasty) 28-29 / 30-31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 hp ice which I caught myself (can still be nicknamed) if that interests you lol.

Okey dokey, that sounds good :)

Btw, I have this Yveltal in my thread (dusk ball) (hasty) 28-29 / 30-31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 hp ice which I caught myself (can still be nicknamed) if that interests you lol.
Hmm, is the attack 31? If so yes please.

Hmm, is the attack 31? If so yes please.
Darn, I just checked and it looks like it's 30 :/ WHY TROLLFREAK WHY ;_;

So are you still interested in the Yveltal (nicknameable :3) or would you like me to get a hack check for the celebi? (Or you could check it? idk :p) Otherwise I guess check the link in my signature for anything else you might like!

Darn, I just checked and it looks like it's 30 :/ WHY TROLLFREAK WHY ;_;

So are you still interested in the Yveltal (nicknameable :3) or would you like me to get a hack check for the celebi? (Or you could check it? idk :p) Otherwise I guess check the link in my signature for anything else you might like!
Sorry, but just the celebi. I won't be able to trade until about 5 hours from now :/. In the meantime, do you think you could ask a moderator at the hack check?

Sorry, but just the celebi. I won't be able to trade until about 5 hours from now :/. In the meantime, do you think you could ask a moderator at the hack check?
Wow... so glad you asked for a hack check-- I traded the celebi to Dark Ray , and he found that it was hacked :/ I've released it and deleted it from my thread... so I'm currently asking ooh_shiny for her (assuming gender based off OT) celebi which coincidentally has the same spread lol.... I know you (and most people) like to get pokemon from the RNG'er so I'd understand if you'd like to decline that trade/

Otherwise, if you don't like the Yveltal (only 1 point ;_;), please CMT (apologies for poor format) again! :3 I really want this deoxys :)

Wow... so glad you asked for a hack check-- I traded the celebi to Dark Ray , and he found that it was hacked :/ I've released it and deleted it from my thread... so I'm currently asking ooh_shiny for her (assuming gender based off OT) celebi which coincidentally has the same spread lol.... I know you (and most people) like to get pokemon from the RNG'er so I'd understand if you'd like to decline that trade/

Otherwise, if you don't like the Yveltal (only 1 point ;_;), please CMT (apologies for poor format) again! :3 I really want this deoxys :)
Will do later. Thanks for checking it beforehand and sorry if I wasn't able to check it.

Will do later. Thanks for checking it beforehand and sorry if I wasn't able to check it.
Hey so I'd just like to update, ooh_shiny and I have a pending trade for her celebi... so would you like to trade for that? It's 31/x/31/30/31/30 hp fire timid (legit event I think) with tutor moves Stealth Rock | Nasty Plot | Trick | Earth Power. Her stuff is usually fully-redis if you credit her as the original RNG'er :)

Let me know what you think! :D

Hey so I'd just like to update, ooh_shiny and I have a pending trade for her celebi... so would you like to trade for that? It's 31/x/31/30/31/30 hp fire timid (legit event I think) with tutor moves Stealth Rock | Nasty Plot | Trick | Earth Power. Her stuff is usually fully-redis if you credit her as the original RNG'er :)

Let me know what you think! :D
That's fine, I don't distribute other people's pokemon anyway. So Celebi for Deoxys?

hey

Suicune | ★ | OT: WIN2011/02211| Relaxed
Pressure | 31|31|31|30|31|31
Sheer Cold | Aqua Ring | Extreme Speed | Air Slash
Hidden Power ELECTRIC
Non-Redis : ut, Lv.30
notes: RNG abused WONDERCARD (retail)
----

I like this one
are you interested into EV training or KB pokemon? (I only own a copy of pokemon Y)

hey

Suicune | ★ | OT: WIN2011/02211| Relaxed
Pressure | 31|31|31|30|31|31
Sheer Cold | Aqua Ring | Extreme Speed | Air Slash
Hidden Power ELECTRIC
Non-Redis : ut, Lv.30
notes: RNG abused WONDERCARD (retail)
----
I like this one
are you interested into EV training or KB pokemon? (I only own a copy of pokemon Y)
Hi there, I don't mind trading it if you could soft reset a decent modest/ mild yveltal / careful zygarde 5-6 IV for it. If not, let me know if you can breed kalos SV shiny with 4 egg moves, nice ability, and 5-6IV/ or with a hidden power spread.

Hi there, I don't mind trading it if you could soft reset a decent modest/ mild yveltal / careful zygarde 5-6 IV for it. If not, let me know if you can breed kalos SV shiny with 4 egg moves, nice ability, and 5-6IV/ or with a hidden power spread.

I already have a decent modest yveltal if you wish,

IVs: 10, 11 / 6, 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30

But i'll need it cloned so if you can clone u can have a copy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)