Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be a little tight for me, but I'll be up for another 2-3 hours if you want to trade. If not tonight, then we'll definitely get it done later in the week!
Well, apparently the person who would clone my Zygarde won't be available to clone until tomorrow, so tonight probly won't work. I'll be free all day tomorrow and a lot on Tuesday as well.

CMT for this:

Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Punishment​
Hmm. I don't actually have one with all 4 of those moves in stock, would be annoying to breed. Are you interested in the Shiny Modest Ralts? Could offer a spitback of the Mawile w/the egg moves as well as the Ralts for that Mild Jirachi (should probly list the attack IV imo, even if it's imperfect)

Hmm. I don't actually have one with all 4 of those moves in stock, would be annoying to breed. Are you interested in the Shiny Modest Ralts? Could offer a spitback of the Mawile w/the egg moves as well as the Ralts for that Mild Jirachi (should probly list the attack IV imo, even if it's imperfect)
I guides it's a deal. I don't really need Punishment. If you have one with those IVs and nature plus Ice Fang it'll be fine. If you also don't have Ice Fang then Fire Fang + Sucker Punch + Metal Burst is fine

I guides it's a deal. I don't really need Punishment. If you have one with those IVs and nature plus Ice Fang it'll be fine. If you also don't have Ice Fang then Fire Fang + Sucker Punch + Metal Burst is fine
Sucker Punch is a level-up move as well as an egg move, so you don't need to breed it on. I have a flawless female love ball one w/Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Metal Burst that I could breed you a spitback from

Sucker Punch is a level-up move as well as an egg move, so you don't need to breed it on. I have a flawless female love ball one w/Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Metal Burst that I could breed you a spitback from
Wait what? All my life I thought SP was an egg move...
(Takes a shower to cry it out)
Nah, if Sucker Punch ain't an egg move I've got a Ice / Thunder / Fire Fang / Metal Burst one myself. Then swap that for a MALE Teddiursa (male for egg move passing).

Wait what? All my life I thought SP was an egg move...
(Takes a shower to cry it out)
Nah, if Sucker Punch ain't an egg move I've got a Ice / Thunder / Fire Fang / Metal Burst one myself. Then swap that for a MALE Teddiursa (male for egg move passing).
Alright, that one is easy. I already have a few male flawless ones lying around. You'll have to wait til tomorrow for me to get the Ralts cloned tho

Hi ! CMT ?

(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 4

UPDATE:

Ralts

31/x/31/31/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
OT: Lazh ID: 22250

Moon Ball
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Memento, Encore, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock: YES
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, TSV matched on Reddit. Hatched in the Radiant Chamber. Is female. Thanks to Menezjul for giving me an Ability Capsule (srsly let me know if you want one of these guys) and DARK_LATIOS for giving me a female Moon Ball Ralts w/4 egg moves.

Trick Room Kyurem coming soon!

UPDATE:

Ralts

31/x/31/31/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
OT: Lazh ID: 22250

Moon Ball
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Memento, Encore, Destiny Bond
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, TSV matched on Reddit. Hatched in the Radiant Chamber. Is female. Thanks to Menezjul for giving me an Ability Capsule (srsly let me know if you want one of these guys) and DARK_LATIOS for giving me a female Moon Ball Ralts w/4 egg moves.

Trick Room Kyurem coming soon!
I can trade the Jirachi now BTW

How about the Brave 0 Speed shiny Karrablast? And the Hasty Mewtwo is semi-redis, the other two are full-redis, just added that in now.

Alright, I'll add you and get online.
Alright, then yes to karrablast and also CMT for hasty mewtwo :). I also have unlisted (or maybe you would like one of these more than what I have in my thread):

Shiny Female Dream Ball bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Feebas w/swift swim and 4 EM
Shiny Male Dream Ball Adamant 6 IV anorith w/swift swim and 4 EM

And soon I'm getting a Shiny Female Dive Ball Bold HP fire 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Blue Flabebe w/ flower veil and a couple of EM (can't remember how many) hatched.

All 3 would be non redis like the shinies in my thread. Lmk if you want one of these or something in my thread for mewtwo :).

Alright, then yes to karrablast and also CMT for hasty mewtwo :). I also have unlisted (or maybe you would like one of these more than what I have in my thread):

Shiny Female Dream Ball bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Feebas w/swift swim and 4 EM
Shiny Male Dream Ball Adamant 6 IV anorith w/swift swim and 4 EM

And soon I'm getting a Shiny Female Dive Ball Bold HP fire 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Blue Flabebe w/ flower veil and a couple of EM (can't remember how many) hatched.

All 3 would be non redis like the shinies in my thread. Lmk if you want one of these or something in my thread for mewtwo :).
The Anorith sounds cool. So Mewtwo+Moltres for Karrablast+Anorith? And are you able to trade now?

The Anorith sounds cool. So Mewtwo+Moltres for Karrablast+Anorith? And are you able to trade now?
Unfortunately not. Need to get these 2 cloned. Might have to wait a few days to trade as I'll be busy with school and baseball these next 4 or so days if that's all right? Might be able to trade around this time on Thursday or Friday.

Unfortunately not. Need to get these 2 cloned. Might have to wait a few days to trade as I'll be busy with school and baseball these next 4 or so days if that's all right? Might be able to trade around this time on Thursday or Friday.
That's fine, just let me know whenever you're available.

Thanks for the Ralts :) Also CMT again for this:
Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31
Level 46, Untouched
Slash/Knock Off/Ice Punch/Low Kick
Ability: Pickpocket
Luxury Ball
FULL REDIS
Notes: RNG'd for me by (the Great) Gatsby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)