Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
are you guys blind he means the bubble icon, although I sure as hell can't tell if that's Ganondorf

"Now it's Shulk time" means Shulk competes with Ike for cheesiest lines in the game.
Well it's still Reyn saying it from off-screen, in the vein of his self-named line stolen from Xenoblade.

36 as a starting roster would mean there should be roughly 60-70 total characters if we use the same amount of starters:unlockables in previous games. Brawl was 21 starters +14 unlockables, Melee was 14 starters + 11 unlockables and the first Smash was 8 starters and 4 unlockables.
60-70? How did you come up with those numbers?

Brawl and Smash 64 had 2/3 of the roster as starters, while Melee had a little less than 60% percent. Using those figures, the final roster should be 54-56. Of course, it's probably slightly less (53 almost certainly), meaning that the ratio is a slightly more than 64 and Brawl, but it's still less of an outlier than Melee.

Bubsy would be an awesome character to play as. His recovery could be his gliding, specials would be based around the items (nerf bazooka, diving suit, etc) and I'd probably base his attacking style a bit on Sonic. Final Smash, maybe call on the twin bobcat sons to fly about and attack things.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Not only is it not a spoiler... but it's already marked. ;[

Not so much Robin since we've already got Marth-clone anyway but Shulk means we get Xenoblade villains in single-player modes.

Pic of the day. The legendary hero Riki appears as an Assist Trophy and in Shulk's Final Smash!! As an Assist Trophy, he uses many arts like Happy Happy, Freezinate, and Yoink! He sounds a bit like Tingle…but don't worry, Tingle will make an appearance too. By the way, a cursor will appear above Assist Trophies and Pokémon to indicate which fighter is its ally. Now you can tell right off the bat who it belongs to!!

(Whats with the 1P over Riki?)

EDIT: never mind, I actually read it. (I feel dumb now)

Not only is it not a spoiler... but it's already marked. ;[

Not so much Robin since we've already got Marth-clone anyway but Shulk means we get Xenoblade villains in single-player modes.
Yoshi King if you don't want to get spoiled don't open a tag that says Spoilers.
I don't want to turn this into some sort of big argument but I think that it's pretty safe to say that people tend to use spoiler tags for witty comments (this was proven by Magcargo's post a mere four posts before mine) so I think I'm quite justified in requesting that someone actually mark their spoilers as spoilers for a particular game's story. Due to the ambiguous nature of the joke being made, I couldn't tell if it was actually the case that the two characters in question were actually villains and felt like it was a spoiler--thanks for clearing that up though, Mr. E. Really looking forward to the game's release!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
but don't worry, Tingle will make an appearance too
way to remind me Sakurai

interesting to see him both as an AT and in a Final Smash, we haven't done that before, doesn't Xenoblade have other cast members it could have used instead for one or the other?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)