Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: battle ready Azumarill Huge Power Adamant W/Belly Drum/ Aqua jet/ Play Rough/ Superpower 5ivs(missing Spa).

FT: Scizor Adamant nature W/Knock Off 5IVs(missing SpA).
-Scizor Technician, Adamant nature, 5IVs.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin, 5IVs.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin and Knock Off, 4IVs
-Larvitar, Adamant nature, with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, 5IVs.
-Gliscor Poison Heal, Jolly nature, 5IVs.
-Gligar Immunity, Adamant nature, 5IVs.
-Chansey Natural Cure, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, 5IVs.
-Cleffa, Magic Guard, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, Stored Power and Wish, 5IVs.
-Charizard, Modest nature, 5IVs.
-Charizard, Timid nature, 6IVs.
-Fletchling Gale Wings, Adamant nature, 5IVs
-Garchomp Rough Skin, Naive nature, 5IVs.
-Weavile, Pickpocket, Jolly nature, with Fake Out, Ice Shard, 5IVs.
-Starmie Analytic, Timid nature, 5IVs.
-Staryu Natural Cure or Analytic, Timid nature, 4-5IVs.
-Sableye, Prankster, Careful nature, with Recover, 5IVs.
-Eevee Anticipation, Timid nature, with Wish, 4IVs.
-Charmander, Modest nature, with Dragon Pulse, 5IVs.
-Koffing Bold nature, with Pain Split, 4IVs.

PmPLZ

Does anyone have a Mild/Rash synchronizer they could spare? Can't give anything worthwhile now since I have crap on my X game, but if you are willing to wait a few days, I could get something bred/cloned :).

Does anyone have a Mild/Rash synchronizer they could spare? Can't give anything worthwhile now since I have crap on my X game, but if you are willing to wait a few days, I could get something bred/cloned :).
I have both, which one would you prefer? Or do you want both?

Looking for a Ditto friend safari, been getting by without one but I need to make a Starmie now. xD If you've got one let me know, I do have a 5iv sneasle with some egg moves I'd be willing to give.

Drop me a pm to exchange friend codes, thanks for your time!

Looking for a Ditto friend safari, been getting by without one but I need to make a Starmie now. xD If you've got one let me know, I do have a 5iv sneasle with some egg moves I'd be willing to give.

Drop me a pm to exchange friend codes, thanks for your time!
mostthe3rd is giving away two dittos as of now which would be better to have then any type of ditto you would find in a friend safari.

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
Need more members top join please

LF: shaymin, darkrai, arceus, victini, mew, and celebi, so i can complete my pokedex, ivs don't matter or nature

PM me so we can discuss offers if you have these

Well, you could CMT for whatever you decide to keep from your SRing (Rash Xerneas or Yveltal?)
Neither actually. Gonna be my mewtwo :P. Gave up on naive because I my brother wants his X game back really soon and haven't really seen any good rash mewtwo's around :).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
~Bump~ 14 given away, still several left :).

Time Machine Breeding Giveaway.

Ok, so there's been a few questions on the Time Machine Breeding Method (TMBM) lately, so I thought I'd do a giveaway with a "Test Parents" package.

The Pokémon:
• Ditto, 29/29/29/29/29/29 (Holding Destiny Knot).
• Togetic, 0/0/0/0/0/0, Super Luck (HA).
• Ditto, 0/0/0/0/0/0, Analytic (HA).
These should be enough to get you up and running with the TMBM (whether you're trying for gendered Pokémon, or genderless/mono-gendered ones). There's a little guide/example on how to use them, and what to look out for, etc. It's far from complete (may never really get completed), but if you're struggling to utilise the method, let me know and I'll see what I can do :).

These are fully redistributable—although preferred for you to give them away freely if you do decide to offer them—and come with Time Machine related nicknames.
The Ditto is an RNG from a retail Pokémon White cartridge [Giant Chasm], whilst Togetic (was Togepi) and Porygon are Dream Radar RNGs from a retail Pokémon White 2 cartridge.

They were levelled up to 100 (so that Daycare is cheaper when using them) with Rare Candies which were cloned using the "First item ×999" code from Powersaves (for Ditto, Gen 6), and injected using an "All items" code from Action Replay (for Togetic and Porygon, Gen 5).

They have been cloned using Save Restoration + Pokémon Bank in Pokémon X. The Destiny Knot was again cloned using the "First item ×999" code from Powersaves.

How to win:
Just VM me asking for them. They come as a set of 3, so please have 3 fodder Pokémon available for trading. I won't be able to trade all day, but I will be online off and on, so if we're both online, I'll come on and send them to you :).

I'm not expecting too much interest in this to be honest, but there are plenty available for expected demand, and I can reclone if necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)