Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything like this happen to you guys ?

Some moves can only learned by its pre-evolution . I forgot that slowpoke and shroomish have those ( slack off and spore) .
So, my two shinies slowking and breloom are useless. I have to release them :( and re-ev trained a copy lol
If that Slowking has Regenerator then it could still be useful as an AV tank or a doubles TR setter.

Which FC should I add?
The 3DS one 2809-8988-3308 (though I removed my Black 2 one, oh well if I didn't I'llm fix it later)
And you're in luck I do have exactly one female with Magic Bounce that I caught in FS for my Pokedex. It's not in a Fancy Ball, just a normal Pokeball, and it is a Lax Nature. Is that okay with you?

The 3DS one 2809-8988-3308 (though I removed my Black 2 one, oh well if I didn't I'llm fix it later)
And you're in luck I do have exactly one female with Magic Bounce that I caught in FS for my Pokedex. It's not in a Fancy Ball, just a normal Pokeball, and it is a Lax Nature. Is that okay with you?
Perfectly fine with me. Meet you online in 5

LF: 5-6 IV Swords of Justice with Jolly nature and IV Spread if 5 IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31

PM me to discuss offers
If you still need this, I have shines of Jolly Terrakion and Cobalion (Virzion was Timid for HP Fire), both with SR and Terra with Iron Head.

Are you alright with clones? I can get them cloned and trade them to you tomorrow.

LF: battle ready Azumarill Huge Power Adamant W/Belly Drum/ Aqua jet/ Play Rough/ Superpower 5ivs(missing Spa).
FT: Scizor Adamant nature W/Knock Off 5IVs(missing SpA).
-Scizor Technician, Adamant nature, 5IVs.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin, 5IVs.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin and Knock Off, 4IVs
-Larvitar, Adamant nature, with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, 5IVs.
-Gliscor Poison Heal, Jolly nature, 5IVs.
-Gligar Immunity, Adamant nature, 5IVs.
-Chansey Natural Cure, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, 5IVs.
-Cleffa, Magic Guard, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, Stored Power and Wish, 5IVs.
-Charizard, Modest nature, 5IVs.
-Charizard, Timid nature, 6IVs.
-Fletchling Gale Wings, Adamant nature, 5IVs
-Garchomp Rough Skin, Naive nature, 5IVs.
-Weavile, Pickpocket, Jolly nature, with Fake Out, Ice Shard, 5IVs.
-Starmie Analytic, Timid nature, 5IVs.
-Staryu Natural Cure or Analytic, Timid nature, 4-5IVs.
-Sableye, Prankster, Careful nature, with Recover, 5IVs.
-Eevee Anticipation, Timid nature, with Wish, 4IVs.
-Charmander, Modest nature, with Dragon Pulse, 5IVs.
-Koffing Bold nature, with Pain Split, 4IVs.

PmPLZ

Keep or Toss? Lol, as if. Look Raichufan92 I beat you to it! Hahaha.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work.

Last edited:
Keep or Toss? Lol, as if. Look Raichufan92 I beat you to it! Hahaha.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work.
keep its great for an mixxed one and tossing it would be such an waste

Would anyone trade me a monster in Squirtles egg group with a 30 Sp.Def stat real quick? I can give you a 5iv male Adamant Mudkip in return.I can also offer a Lv. 29 Magnemite with flawless HP fire IV's. 31/0/31/30/31/30, Kalos Bred. Might need to use a reset bag for a few EVs.

Last edited:
Would anyone trade me a monster in Squirtles egg group with a 30 Sp.Def stat real quick? I can give you a 5iv male Adamant Mudkip in return.
I can give you 31 but im not going to check 100 pokes 1 bby one just to find a random one with 30 sorry

I don't know, I was just saying random stuff :p

Also which ball looks better on
?
or
?
Moon.

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a male noibat spitback that knows switcheroo and a squirtle which knows aurasphere. Offering various spitbacks and newly caught apricorn females. Pm for more info.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone trade me a monster in Squirtles egg group with a 30 Sp.Def stat real quick? I can give you a 5iv male Adamant Mudkip in return.I can also offer a Lv. 29 Magnemite with flawless HP fire IV's. 31/0/31/30/31/30, Kalos Bred. Might need to use a reset bag for a few EVs.
I can send you a Ditto with all IVs 30, or HP Ground/Fighting/Flying ones which also have 30 Sp. Def. PM me to arrange. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)