All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

This round will last until ~1 PM, Sunday, September 7th.

Tentacool Trumpeteers (5) vs Unpredictable Umbreons (5)
RBY1: Chisposo vs Mizuhime
RBY2: Bedschibaer vs Piexplode
GSC1: Floppy vs Xtrashine
GSC2: DracoMalfoy vs Lavos Spawn
ADV1: e7e vs BKC
ADV2: Fakes vs Nails
DPP1: Stallion vs Jirachee
DPP2: D4RR3N vs badabing
BW1: Bad Ass vs dadoux
BW2: -Frexa- vs FLCL

Blazing Infernapes (4) vs Lucky Laprases (6)
RBY1: Isa vs marcoasd
RBY2: magic9mushroom vs Lutra
GSC1: Bekins vs Bomber92
GSC2: Agammemnon vs Hill
ADV1: Dekzeh vs PROBLEMS
ADV2: SoulWind vs pokebasket
DPP1: Tomahawk vs PDC
DPP2: Vinc2612 vs Honor
BW1: Lyconik vs Conflict
BW2: Steve Angello vs Toxzn

Sacred Snorlaxes (6) vs Sepia Starmies (4)
RBY1: Dre89 vs Golden Gyarados
RBY2: Taylor vs Picollo
GSC1: Texas Cloverleaf vs Mr.E
GSC2: MoxieInfinite vs idiotfrommars
ADV1: McMeghan vs Sapientia
ADV2: Typhlito vs reyscarface
DPP1: george182 vs boudouche
DPP2: Marshall.Law vs Ojama
BW1: Light The Thunder vs Nog
BW2: Tokyo Tom vs Dice

Good luck, everyone. If for whatever reason you need to be subbed out, please post here asap. Also, be sure to save your replays / logs so we can check them out later~

Have fun and lgi ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RBY2: magic9mushroom vs Lutra

Lutra going deep here by being the only captain to start himself...

seeing marcoasd every day. will have no issues getting this done

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Jellicent my line-up is incorrect; the lineup I sent was RBY: Mizu/Me GSC: Morph/Lavos ADV: BKC/Nails DPP: Jirachee/badabing BW: xtra/flcl, tml>me if manager's aren't allowed to play (couldn't find information on this rule or lack of anywhere)

Jellicent my line-up is incorrect; the lineup I sent was RBY: Mizu/Me GSC: Morph/Lavos ADV: BKC/Nails DPP: Jirachee/badabing BW: xtra/flcl, tml>me if manager's aren't allowed to play (couldn't find information on this rule or lack of anywhere)
Sorry, I didn't notice you sent multiple PMs. I just saw the first one:
"gonna be really horribly complicated and
use the same line-up as this week ^_^"

But scrolling down, I see your other two PMs now and have made the changes~

um

1) Kinda confused with managers being allowed to play.. I assume they should have at least paid a fixed price at the start of the auction. Kinda unfair right now imo

2) I PMed you before the round was posted saying that Steve Angello is starting over Reymedy

3) Kinda disappointed you didn't at least address the Hot N Cold vs Nails issue, I PMed you about it and I'd be ok if you decided against me but at least respond imo

um

1) Kinda confused with managers being allowed to play.. I assume they should have at least paid a fixed price at the start of the auction. Kinda unfair right now imo
I thought it was clear from the start that managers could play. I was kinda wondering why none of them were. From the PM with all the managers about a month and half ago:
Also, managers are free to play for their teams, but they'll still have to draft 12 peeps just to keep everyone even in that sense.

2) I PMed you before the round was posted saying that Steve Angello is starting over Reymedy
Sorry, I missed that. Fixed~

3) Kinda disappointed you didn't at least address the Hot N Cold vs Nails issue, I PMed you about it and I'd be ok if you decided against me but at least respond imo
I meant to respond to that; guess I just forgot to. I decided to allow it, since he did play someone from your team that he was originally supposed to play; it was just a misunderstanding on both of their parts. Had Nails and 199 Lives battled during the extension, I would have sided with that one instead. They didn't, so I decided to go with the battle that was completed rather than a coin flip.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
untitled_drawing_by_flightpixel-d7g32qe.png

Art courtesy of EspeonScientist

This Pokemon made a stong appearance in Lavos's game bringing the hurt to Cloyster ;)

Nice picture or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)