Tournament Other Metagames Premiere League Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, this is just getting stupid. FLIP A COIN! Or if you want it to be based upon skill, have one member of each team battle in a predetermined OM. Just please actually get this done, I don't want to see this whole thing become pointless.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
I WAS LITERALLY WAITING FOR Arcticblast THIS ENTIRE TIME WAT.

and before you accuse me of being a dipshit (you're correct but for the wrong reason) Ablast said he'd do all moderating/policy stuff when it came to this so I wouldn't have conflict of interest. :/

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I WAS LITERALLY WAITING FOR Arcticblast THIS ENTIRE TIME WAT.

and before you accuse me of being a dipshit (you're correct but for the wrong reason) Ablast said he'd do all moderating/policy stuff when it came to this so I wouldn't have conflict of interest. :/
Yeah this is my fault. Send me a PM telling me what's going on and I'll try to get to it soon (despite being pretty much booked solid for the next 12 hours).

Seriously, someone should just choose a number between 1 and 100 and PM it to Arcticblast . One person from each team could guess and whoever is closest goes to finals. This is just getting sad

EV

Banned deucer.
Hm, this thing. What happened? As a manager, it would be unethical for me to issue any verdicts on the two teams under discussion. So, are we still waiting on coin flips for unfinished matches? Once it's decided who's facing the Blisseys, that will be our final round. y/n?

V.V

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hm, this thing. What happened? As a manager, it would be unethical for me to issue any verdicts on the two teams under discussion. So, are we still waiting on coin flips for unfinished matches? Once it's decided who's facing the Blisseys, that will be our final round. y/n?

V.V
I'll coinflip if you want.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

V.V
Please finish this, I have literally no idea what the hell is going on right now

Reactions: EV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)