Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a 5iv one (-Atk) right now for you xD Has Foul Play too, but normal Pokeball unfortunately
Oh, thanks :] I deleted my post because I read a post saying you were breeding a Purrlion for someone else so I assumed it was me. xD. It's kind of you to breed me a 5iv (-Atk), I'll take a look in my PC to see what I can give you in return :p

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Long shot but does anyone here have a shiny elegant pattern scatterbug/vivillon in a heal ball (or maybe some other matching ball?) that they can trade? >_>

Has to be Timid, with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs and with egg moves (Jeez, I feel like I'm asking for alot here. x_x)

or even an unhatched Scatterbug egg with those same characteristics.

Long shot but does anyone here have a shiny elegant pattern scatterbug/vivillon in a heal ball (or maybe some other matching ball?) that they can trade? >_>

Has to be Timid, with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs and with egg moves (Jeez, I feel like I'm asking for alot here. x_x)

Would you like some fries with your order?

Best ball for regular Braviary? I love how Timer looks. Before anyone notes it, yes I'll RNG it :P

iirc, /u/FluffyFroggy can breed one in a Heal Ball. Not sure if s/he has an active thread on /r/Vivillon.

Any one inteserted in a
Teddiursa
31/31/31/x/31/31
Female
Level Ball
Ems Close combat Crunch Play rough Double edge

Pm if interested

Looking for any of the following Friend Safaris:

Bug- All of them

Dark- Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Sneasel/Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Dragon- Shelgon

Electric- Pachirisu, Helioptile, Manectric/Zebstrika

Fairy- Snubbull, Spritzee/Swirlix, Clefairy

Fighting- Mankey/Meditite, Tyrogue

Fire- Ponyta/Pansear

Flying- Pidgey/Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Hawlucha

Grass- Oddish/Sunkern/Pansage, Swadloon, Maractus/Gogoat

Ground- Nincada/Camerupt, Gastrodon

Ice- Spheal, Piloswine

Psychic- Drowzee, Xatu

Rock- Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon

Steel- Mawile, Forretress, Bronzong

Water- Krabby/Panpour, Wartortle/Gyarados, Azumarill

Looking for any of the following Friend Safaris:

Bug- All of them

Dark- Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Sneasel/Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Dragon- Shelgon

Electric- Pachirisu, Helioptile, Manectric/Zebstrika

Fairy- Snubbull, Spritzee/Swirlix, Clefairy

Fighting- Mankey/Meditite, Tyrogue

Fire- Ponyta/Pansear

Flying- Pidgey/Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Hawlucha

Grass- Oddish/Sunkern/Pansage, Swadloon, Maractus/Gogoat

Ground- Nincada/Camerupt, Gastrodon

Ice- Spheal, Piloswine

Psychic- Drowzee, Xatu

Rock- Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon

Steel- Mawile, Forretress, Bronzong

Water- Krabby/Panpour, Wartortle/Gyarados, Azumarill
I have Snubbull and Swirlix! Feel free to add me ^_^

So is it worth putting something like this in my thread? Happened to hatch while working on a TSV project... same thing just with HP Fire and HA.

Shone Bulbasaur

Nature: Bold | Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/4/31/13/31/31 (and yes that's a 13 not 31, that feel...)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Me

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So is it worth putting something like this in my thread? Happened to hatch while working on a TSV project... same thing just with HP Fire and HA.

Shone Bulbasaur

Definitely worth adding. IVs are (nigh on) perfect, ability doesn't matter if you're going for the Mega evolution, and some people place additional value on nicknameable shinies (if you're willing to do so) as it adds a level of customisability for teams/uniqueness, etc.

Shone Bulbasaur

Might make good for a defensive set and the fact that it's your OT and ID meaning you can nickname it would definitely make it more desirable.

Definitely worth adding. IVs are (nigh on) perfect, ability doesn't matter if you're going for the Mega evolution, and some people place additional value on nicknameable shinies (if you're willing to do so) as it adds a level of customisability for teams/uniqueness, etc.
Might make good for a defensive set and the fact that it's your OT and ID meaning you can nickname it would definitely make it more desirable.
It would def be for any Mega set... thing is that I'm working on a flawless HP Fire TSV hatch, so whenever I finish that it'll be much better in every way, except not nicknamable. I guess my real question is: How much do people like it when stuff is nicknameable?

It would def be for any Mega set... thing is that I'm working on a flawless HP Fire TSV hatch, so whenever I finish that it'll be much better in every way, except not nicknamable. I guess my real question is: How much do people like it when stuff is nicknameable?
Some people 150% more. I'd love to have all my pokemon nicknamed tbh, but finding the hatcher is a pain.

Well, I love to nickname my stuff. It just adds that little sense of sentimental value. While the flawless is nice to have around and compete with, a not so flawless can become your pal.

I nicknamed my shiny Talonflame TacoSalad and I absolutely adored it, I even use it competitively, just for shits and giggles. I enjoy nicknames, and I'm fairly sure a lot of others do as well.

Depends but I know for some people it can be what makes or breaks a deal. I hate having non-nicknameable Pokemon on my team, I prefer the nicknamed ones even if they're less than perfect otherwise

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Can't find it anywhere. Anyone know of someone who has or, how to get counter/destiny bond on to a gengar? Doesn't say on bulbapedia in the egg groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)