Multifaction/FFA Flavorless FFA Game Over - Congrats to Da Letter El, Cancerous, and penguin344

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
What? What happened here? Does NOBODY think I deserve to win an FFA game? Nobody ever makes an alliance with me to win, which is why it took me so long to finally join one this game. And without an alliance, you'd defiantly lose. Why won't anyone make a legit alliance with me in this type of game?

yeah gg to everyone, this was the most fun i've had playing for a long time, although i think trying to stick with one alliance the whole game and assuming that dle was ok because we'd been allies since cycle 1 was maybe a mistake :P. in hindsight there were a few signs that maybe he wasn't just working with team "bad to the bone" balla but i don't think they were enough to really see what was going on so well played dle :)

also literally everyone i spoke to C1 was attribute C like me which was hilarious

pokeguy: you basically need to either be lucky and get selected by someone or proactive early and pick up people (which from what i remember you had problems with due to irc issues). i know that i was basically willing to join whichever alliance spoke to me first by the end of c1 because i was a scrub about getting in contact with people early and i suspect i wasn't alone in that regard

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I thought I did a good job of making it so that you and jalmont had huge input on what was happening with attacks and with what "Bad to the Bone" was doing. I really didn't manipulate the attacks there at all: they mostly just happened naturally from who we were inspecting and such. The only signs I think I gave off were the attack hook I proposed on pokeguy instead of on penguin, I wasn't always immediate in posting my night results (mostly to confirm formatting from zorbees/penguin/Cancerous), and if you had talked to moi about my having Upside results on c3 you would have realized that I couldn't have known that from inspections unless I had lied to someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)