Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know :p, I've been breeding recently, bread my team but I get bored way too easy haha. No interest in the shiny eevee for an electrike?

Looking for impish yveltal with good ivs, unfortunately I don't have much to offer other than 6iv calm heatran with stealth rocks and breedables from my thread.

But I can do white 2 rngs for you as well

Thanks guys. Gonna catch 5 Tyrogues total - 2 Adamant with each Ability in Nest, 2 Jolly with each Ability in Dive, and 1 Adamant with Ability 0 in Heal.​

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks guys. Gonna catch 5 Tyrogues total - 2 Adamant with each Ability in Nest, 2 Jolly with each Ability in Dive, and 1 Adamant with Ability 0 in Heal.​
Different abilities aren't necessary if you can clone, since once they're in generation 6 you can use the ability capsule on one of the clones.

Different abilities aren't necessary if you can clone, since once they're in generation 6 you can use the ability capsule on one of the clones.
Sure, but I can't clone in Gen VI and if I plan to trade them, I'd have to use an Ability Capsule everytime, so I figure this is easier.

Fair enough, no problem
Do you want a shiny one? Leave a message on my profile if you do (if im following this right and you want elektrike...its flawless hp ice
Edit: just saw you wanted a male....the shiny is female..offer still stands though
Edit 2:I have non shiny males as well

Last edited:
I will be giving away some german hp ice dittos in a few hours. I just rng'd it today since I wanted to try out the new subforum and I needed something to give away.
dang it lol Gonzo gave me a hp ice ditto yesterday. is there anyone who has hp dittos that are not fighting, fire, or ice

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
dang it lol Gonzo gave me a hp ice ditto yesterday. is there anyone who has hp dittos that are not fighting, fire, or ice
I have Grass | Ground | Flying | Ghost | Rock listed in my thread (although I think I've lost the Ghost one somewhere in the abyss of my saves :/). Feel free to say which ones you're interested in there and I'll get back to you :).

Can someone help me transfer an egg to my box? I accidentally saved 1 step before it was gonna hatch because i always prehatch my eggs. All you're doing is getting it traded to you and trading it right back, should only be a minute.

Can someone help me transfer an egg to my box? I accidentally saved 1 step before it was gonna hatch because i always prehatch my eggs. All you're doing is getting it traded to you and trading it right back, should only be a minute.
Coming online, if you still need this done just initiate a trade.

Hey guys I am really new here. I am just about to restart my pokemon Y game. Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but I was wondering if someone could hold on to a few pokemon for me. I have a a couple decent high level pokemon I don't care about that if you want I can give to you for your trouble. Thank you.

New page bump.
HP Ice is recommended in Crustle's analysis. I believe no one has done that.

You could also try HP Fire Cradily. I've only seen one (don't remember if it was here though).

Couple of less common suggestions:
• Hidden Power Ice Charmander
• Hidden Power Rock Lunatone
• Hidden Power Bug Wailmer
• Hidden Power Fire Amaura
• Hidden Power Fire Skrelp
• Hidden Power Ground Mr. Mime/Mime Jr.
• Hidden Power Fighting Fennekin
Ancient Power has the same base power than HP Rock and has a slight chance to boost stats, so it's a better option for Lunatone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)