Battle Maison Discussion & Records

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Politoed @ Leftovers (Should have gone with Damp Rock, maybe next run)
Modest + some messy spread that I messed up on in BW a couple years ago when I caught it but close to max Special Attack
Ability: Drizzle
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Protect
Not too pleased with this thing. Necessary for rain and Surf was cool for turn one while Blastoise Protected, but otherwise this guy seemed like a waste of space.
Any advice for that Politoed? I'm sick of its set and need more ideas.
Yeah, Leftovers is remarkably unexciting in Triples, and Damp Rock would be much better. But since Blastoise team battles tend to go pretty fast, there's something to be said for upping Politoed's pop with Expert Belt or even Choice Specs. As for moves on Politoed, I really don't like Hydro Pump. Misses can and will happen way too often. I'd probably cut both Surf and Hydro Pump for Scald and HP Grass, though that will obviously require a rebreed. A team so heavily focused on a Blastoise nuke needs outs against Water Absorb and Storm Drain, and HP Grass pounds the common Water / Ground-type Pokemon with these abilities. And though it is mediocre against Water Absorb Vaporeon, Poliwrath, and Suicune, it is still better than Ice Beam, your only current option against them. I find Protect really valuable, but if you haven't been using it much, you could also try cutting it for Psychic, which covers Poliwrath and Dry Skin Toxicroak, though its additional utility is limited by the fact that in the rain, super effective Psychic and neutral Scald have the same power.

Good luck with that team, though. While losing first turn Mat Block hurts, just thinking about Rain + Helping Hand boosted Water Spout makes me grin!

EDIT:
Another option I've mused about previously, but never tried: Rain Dance Greninja! You lose a coverage move, but in return, you have access to first turn Mat Block, and can still set up rain pretty reliably.

Last edited:
Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Modest 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Torrent
-Water Spout
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse -> Dark Pulse
-Protect
lol I hope it's a typo
Also, I'd suggest using Protect over Will-O-Wisp(and Thunder over Volt Switch, as you said) on your Rotom-W. I know it's sort of tanky, but judging by the EVs, it's an offensive Rotom-W, so having a powerful(and accurate!) Electric-type move under rain would help. And of course, Protect is like the best move in Doubles/Triples, as it buys many free turns, but you can ignore me on this if you'd rather not waste rain/Tailwind turns:)

Last edited:
EDIT:
Another option I've mused about previously, but never tried: Rain Dance Greninja! You lose a coverage move, but in return, you have access to first turn Mat Block, and can still set up rain pretty reliably.
Yeah every once in a while I think about how awesome it would be to have Greninja Mat Block turn 1, watch everything eat a Water Spout, then bring the rain turn 2. And then I remind myself that Greninja already has a terrible case of 4-moveslot syndrome... argh and each coverage move is so valuable...

NixHex: 2 Water Spouts under no weather do more damage than one Water Spout in the rain. The best way to get long Mega Blastoise streaks is to not have to protect with it turn 1. If you can spare to swap in Greninja, Mat Block will make most battles auto-wins.

I've been running Quick Guard on my Talonflame over protect to great effect. However, for some ungodly reason, Fake Out and Quick Guard share the same priority slot, so watch out for Weavile if you do.

I'd also suggest Dragon Claw over Outrage (more reliable and it out-damages EQ against a single target anyway FWIW), and I've found Iron Head to be really good as an anti-Fairy measure which also takes on Ice types and randomly fishes for hax.

I like the idea of Cresselia as a glue Mon. Did Cress usually replace whichever non-Blastoise member fell first?

I like the idea of Cresselia as a glue Mon. Did Cress usually replace whichever non-Blastoise member fell first?
Not sure what it would have besides Helping Hand, but making room for Skill Swap could be great for teams built around spamming Water or Fire moves.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SimicCombine Berry Juice NoCheese GG Unit thanks for the feedback. I'd rather avoid the rebreed for toed and would be content with putting Psychic and Scald over Surf and Hydro Pump. Glad to see some back up on Thunder on Rotom-W, so I'll likely be making that change. And yeah, Cress was the first replacement in every case. The best was in the case of an opposing Hippo or Ttar in which I can pull out toed for Cress then U-turn to toed to regain the weather. As for Quick Guard on Talonflame, I do have literally hundreds of flawless Fletchling with Quick Guard sitting around (was going for a shiny but never got around to hatching one). Skill Swap seems like a viable option over Protect on Cresselia so I can bone any Water Absorbers. Levitate is usually just an added bonus that lets me use Helping Hand to boost LO Garchomp's Earthquakes but if I have to forfeit that luxury every once in a while just to maul a Water Absorber then I'm perfectly content with that.

Last edited:
So...still trying for that final trophy. Multi AI for the past week or so has been particularly frustrating. Best 've got in it is Braviary/Venusaur, or Porygon 2/Hippodown. Running a Charizard Y with Heat Wave/Solar Beam/Dragon Claw/Protect for the first, Weakness Policy Multiscale Dragonite or Sand Veil Garchomp for the second. Streaks tend to end in the 20s-30s, mostly due to status conditions. Could really use some advice on what the fluff 'm supposed to be using... :\

Last edited:

turskain

activated its Quick Claw!
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Triples update: 1400 wins, ongoing.

Battle video: #1400 - CZDG-WWWW-WWW9-YKJB vs. Typhlosion/Pyroar/Aggron/Armaldo/Bastiodon/Throh

The reason I'm making one is to announce I'm back at it (hello, SimicCombine), and because I met a real threat:

Crobat4 in the left-side position, choosing Hypnosis on both Turn 1 and Turn 2 with 100% accuracy and perfect targeting, and inflicting 2+ turn sleeps with both of them.

Crobat4 is usually just an annoyance and a Mat Block distruptor, since it is OHKO'd by both Rotom-W and Greninja. But in the left-side position, if it uses Hypnosis on Rotom-W, it avoids getting KO'd - and then it can Hypnosis Lucario at the beginning of Turn 2 (Flash Cannon + Dark Pulse is a KO, but Crobat outspeeds Greninja as usual, so the kill will come only after the double sleep is already done if Greninja was Mat Blocking against the other two Pokémon). In the battle I encountered this scenario in, both sleeps were 2-3 turns (not sure which, since I sacced both Rotom-W and Lucario while they were still asleep, doing nothing), and it was not very fun - at two 3-turn sleeps, that's a double KO that cannot be counterplayed at all with this team. Even Donphan4 couldn't inflict that kind of damage.

I also met a frontline with Typhlosion/???/Weavile, sporting both Mat Block distruption and Power Herb Solar Beam. Howewer, as I found out:

252+ SpA Typhlosion Solar Beam vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 126-150 (85.7 - 102%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Rotom-W survived it with exactly 1HP - this was the first time it took a Solar Beam from Typhlosion4 during the streak that I can remember.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
So...still trying for that final trophy. Multi AI for the past week or so has been particularly frustrating. Best 've got in it is Braviary/Venusaur, or Porygon 2/Hippodown. Running a Charizard Y with Heat Wave/Solar Beam/Dragon Claw/Protect for the first, Weakness Policy Multiscale Dragonite or Sand Veil Garchomp for the second. Streaks tend to end in the 20s-30s, mostly due to status conditions. Could really use some advice on what the fluff 'm supposed to be using... :\
Judging by the movesets on Serebii, I'm gonna guess that Hippowdon is too unreliable to make it a worthwile partner (two non-attacking moves that pretty much suck in doubles). Quite a shame because that Porygon2 looks rather sweet. I think Braviary/Venusaur is better (again, judging by the movesets on Serebii); a scarf on braviary is rather sweet, because it usually guarantees a hit and braviary is pretty strong, and also because it really eases prediction. Venusaur can be a little unreliable with Protect, but it looks a lot less bad than Hippo at least, and beggars can't be choosers.
As for your partners, I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say LO Garchomp as your lead, when partnered with Braviary he can spam Earthquake and they seem to have alright synergy. If your Venusaur has Chlorophyll, definitely go with Zard Y for obvious reasons (no Dragon Claw though, Zard Y needs to go all special, try Dragon Pulse or something, at least something that hits Fire-types); if not, he'll probably work as well because he covers Ice-types, which that partner really needs lol. (These partners are just wild guesses btw, I'm sure there are much better options, but as a rule of thumb, try to analyse your partner's strengths and weaknesses first and decide on your own mons accordingly. E.g. in this case you're gonna have to cover Ice-types, and you can have an EQ-spamming lead because Braviary is immune to them)
and please don't use Sand Veil or Weakness Policy; it's much better to use something that works alright most of the time than something that works amazing sometimes and does nothing in most other cases. You need consistency here, and for that you can't use unreliable stuff. (and Dragonite is quite bad in doubles anyway because he really needs to pull off a DD in order to pull his weight, and setting up is extremely hard in doubles)

Judging by the movesets on Serebii, I'm gonna guess that Hippowdon is too unreliable to make it a worthwile partner (two non-attacking moves that pretty much suck in doubles). Quite a shame because that Porygon2 looks rather sweet. I think Braviary/Venusaur is better (again, judging by the movesets on Serebii); a scarf on braviary is rather sweet, because it usually guarantees a hit and braviary is pretty strong, and also because it really eases prediction. Venusaur can be a little unreliable with Protect, but it looks a lot less bad than Hippo at least, and beggars can't be choosers.
As for your partners, I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say LO Garchomp as your lead, when partnered with Braviary he can spam Earthquake and they seem to have alright synergy. If your Venusaur has Chlorophyll, definitely go with Zard Y for obvious reasons (no Dragon Claw though, Zard Y needs to go all special, try Dragon Pulse or something, at least something that hits Fire-types); if not, he'll probably work as well because he covers Ice-types, which that partner really needs lol. (These partners are just wild guesses btw, I'm sure there are much better options, but as a rule of thumb, try to analyse your partner's strengths and weaknesses first and decide on your own mons accordingly. E.g. in this case you're gonna have to cover Ice-types, and you can have an EQ-spamming lead because Braviary is immune to them)
and please don't use Sand Veil or Weakness Policy; it's much better to use something that works alright most of the time than something that works amazing sometimes and does nothing in most other cases. You need consistency here, and for that you can't use unreliable stuff. (and Dragonite is quite bad in doubles anyway because he really needs to pull off a DD in order to pull his weight, and setting up is extremely hard in doubles)
Woops-- meant Dragon Pulse on Charizard.. Thanks for feedback-- will try that. There's also a Metagross/Venusaur duo that's a strong maybe..

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Woops-- meant Dragon Pulse on Charizard.. Thanks for feedback-- will try that. There's also a Metagross/Venusaur duo that's a strong maybe..
only if you're desperate, Metagross has Explosion, that's some massive unreliability right there. You can try it, but at first glance I don't really think it can make it to 50... (someone in the OP has gotten to 52 or something with that Metagross, but iirc that was considered some kind of miracle back then, and she had it in the second position, where it's a lot better than as a lead because it can then snipe weakened threats with bullet punch).

only if you're desperate, Metagross has Explosion, that's some massive unreliability right there. You can try it, but at first glance I don't really think it can make it to 50... (someone in the OP has gotten to 52 or something with that Metagross, but iirc that was considered some kind of miracle back then, and she had it in the second position, where it's a lot better than as a lead because it can then snipe weakened threats with bullet punch).
I'm fairly desperate, at this point. On a slightly related note, talked to a guy on chat a while back that professed to get a streak of 50 with a Metagross of his own+ Shauna's Sylveon/Goodra. Don't recall what he had in the second spot of his own lineup, though.
The Zard Y+Garchomp/Braviary/Venusaur get swept by Aerodactyl on regular basis. Trying Mega Aggron now..

Part of a good autopilot routine is recognizing unusual situations and switching to manual when they happen - noting the trainers Veteran Saba, Veteran Isabella, Veteran Alfie, Veteran Eleanor, Chef Roux, Chef Andrei, Worker Rasmus, Beauty Claire, Punk Guy Puck, Hex Maniac Anastasia, Hex Maniac Mara, Ace Trainer Jai, Ace Trainer Bunny and Roller Skaters (as opposed to a random trainer or a Scientist throwing multiple Electric-types at you) is probably the most important thing.
I'd be surprised if by now most of you don't have flags set in your brain that pop up when particular names do. Especially if during a prior streak a loss occurred or nearly occurred.

Not that a Hex Maniac leading with an Aromatisse and Tyranitar isn't a dead ringer in itself, but enough people make teams that hate enemy Trick Room that "I used to be a Beauty, you know" (or something to that effect heh) registers even on autopilot and spurs the appropriate response to TR without forcing yourself to manual, no?

I resonated with the "had I acknowledged I could Shift I probably would have won" as my last streak was blown because of that ignorance. It's my biggest personal issue with autopilot.

turskain

I'd be surprised if by now most of you, even when running on autopilot, don't have flags set in your brain that pop up when particular names do. Especially if during a prior streak a loss occurred or nearly occurred.

Not that a Hex Maniac leading with an Aromatisse and Tyranitar isn't a dead ringer in itself, but enough people make teams that hate enemy Trick Room that "I used to be a Beauty, you know" (or something to that effect heh) registers even on autopilot, no?

I resonated with the "had I acknowledged I could Shift I probably would have won" as my last streak was blown because of that ignorance. It's my biggest personal issue with autopilot.
Mara's hard to miss, but the lower-key ones can be extremely deadly, mostly Andrei (easily mistaken for Carlos when distracted) and Rasmus. In one battle during the Singles streak in the 600s, I missed him, got both Greninja and Aegislash killed to Sheer Cold Vanilluxe3 hitting two Sheer Colds out of two as I realized my mistake (surprise!), and only won thanks to a Blizzard miss from Kingdra after KOing the Vanilluxe with EQ (after Dark Pulse had weakened it), allowing Nite to DD freely for an Outrage sweep. The last Pokémon was Avalugg, which isn't OHKO'd, and would have KO'd Nite with Blizzard if Kingdra's attack had connected. It's pretty funny that the AI had a 100% hit rate with Sheer Cold, but then missed critically with Blizzard to magically unlose the battle for me after colossal errors. For Rasmus, he might pull out a surprise ScarfChomp, or a DD Tyranitar with Ice Beam when you're expecting Tyranitar4, or a Choice Band Dugtrio Arena Trapping you while packing a large EQ.

Running Discharge has helped me get used to Shift's existence - cases where the enemy can be outplayed with it are situational, but when your own Pokémon are putting you in situations where you may be able to avoid killing yourself with Shift, it comes up a lot more often. The Rotom-W/Chomp Shift has extra applications, too, like shifting Chomp out of an Ice Beam while also getting Discharge in control without having to switch something into the risky center position.

Apart from spread attacks like Earthquake, the only other semi-frequent scenario I find myself immediately considering Shift is when I have a poke that can't reach the opposite end but has the best tool for the job and will likely want to center sooner or later.

My being naturally drawn to switching is what makes the fairly rare lifesaving applications go unnoticed.

turskain - crobat was always a pain for my starting 3 to handle, especially when paired with some other problems like manectric or aerodactyl. Given its speed and possible inner focus I could never set up successfully.
Also, just noticed you are pretty much top 3 in every category, serious props for your efforts!

I look forward to attempting more than triples next game.

turskain

turskain - crobat was always a pain for my starting 3 to handle, especially when paired with some other problems like manectric or aerodactyl. Given its speed and possible inner focus I could never set up successfully.
Also, just noticed you are pretty much top 3 in every category, serious props for your efforts!

I look forward to attempting more than triples next game.
Crobat's distruptive in general, but in the left position where it cannot disrupt Mat Block, it ends up being a larger potential threat for my team due to Hypnosis and Greninja being unable to hit it. If it's in the center or right-side, double targeting it is guaranteed to kill it, and it likes Taunting Greninja a lot (which does nothing if it's using Ice Beam), and even in the worst case, only one Pokémon is going to sleep (and not getting Mat Block off isn't that big since Greninja has Sash and Rotom-W is hard to kill and a Crobat using Taunt isn't an offensive threat). With the left-side position, Mat Block can go off, but it may get a double sleep with no possibility of switching or doing anything at all. Triple targeting Flash Cannon+Dark Pulse+Thunderbolt on it on Turn 1 is an option to guarantee its demise, but it's quite dangerous, and a much larger commitment than the Thunderbolt+Ice Beam that KOs center/right Crobat even if it uses Hypnosis - though if the Crobat is going to luck out and use double Hypnosis, it could be worth it.

Thanks. Triples is far from settled yet, though - at least 1845+ is needed to secure top3 with SimicCombine fast approaching 2000+. Hell, pretty soon 2000+ might be the minimum streak length required to make top3 in Triples at the rate this is going - which sounds rather insane.

I was filled with hope and dreams by those amazingly long a$$ streaks that you guys have achieved. Anddddd somehow i ended my streak at 19... Big number right...?

I was using VaporeonIce's team for Super Single Battle, which is:
Whimsicott (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid
EVs: 44 HP / 244 Def / 220 Speed
~ Taunt
~ Encore
~ Switcheroo
~ Memento

Drapion (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
~ Substitute
~ Protect
~ Acupressure
~ Knock Off

Durant (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Truant
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 172 HP / 108 Def / 228 Speed
~ Entrainment
~ Iron Head
~ X-Scissor
~ Aerial Ace

I met a lead Luxray2 and it completely fuq me up with Quick Claw and Roar. I was setting up with taunt and memento as usual, then switched to Drapion. Luxray2 used Roar, i thought i could Protect it, but it bypassed it which i hadn't known... so yeah, Durant was gone, so was Whimiscott.

Here is the video: XLHG-WWWW-WWW9-JDA7 (even with mock battle, i cannot win this match T_T)
So would you guys mind enlightening me on this? like how can i even with this match with the current team? I'm really appreciated if you guys can help me 'bout dis. ;-;

I was filled with hope and dreams by those amazingly long a$$ streaks that you guys have achieved. Anddddd somehow i ended my streak at 19... Big number right...?

~ Taunt
~ Encore
~ Switcheroo
~ Memento

~ Substitute
~ Protect
~ Acupressure
~ Knock Off

~ Entrainment
~ Iron Head
~ X-Scissor
~ Aerial Ace

I met a lead Luxray2 and it completely fuq me up with Quick Claw and Roar. I was setting up with taunt and memento as usual, then switched to Drapion. Luxray2 used Roar, i thought i could Protect it, but it bypassed it which i hadn't known... so yeah, Durant was gone, so was Whimiscott.

Here is the video: XLHG-WWWW-WWW9-JDA7 (even with mock battle, i cannot win this match T_T)
So would you guys mind enlightening me on this? like how can i even with this match with the current team? I'm really appreciated if you guys can help me 'bout dis. ;-;
After a certain number of battles, the Trainers you encounter will almpst exclusively use set 4 Pokemon. The only exceptions are the Veterans who use legendaries and a handful of 'theme' (weather, Trick Room, Intimidate users) Trainers. Before that, you can just quickly win the first 40 or so battles with generic good Pokemon so you rarely have to face any phazers besides Skarmory 4.

Even then, it's still possible to see Luxray 2 from Punk Guy Puck or one of those Hippowdons with Roar against whichever Worker uses sand teams. I'd defer to VaporeonIce for his actual experiences against those Pokemon, but I'd assume those situations are still winnable because you can just sacrifice Durant first so Drapion can't be phazed. Haven't watched the video yet, but you definitely want to max out all of Drapion's PP so you have enough Protects and Acupressures to set up again if you're forced out for some unexpected reason.

OK, now I did watch the video. The main thing is that sacrificing Durant against a phazing lead is totally fine. The only times you need to keep Durant alive will be when the opposing trainer can possibly have A) Quagsire or B) both something with Flame Body and an extremely bulky Pokemon that can stall you out. Even then, you still could have won by just keeping Drapion in against Jolteon! Drapion was faster than it, and the only attacking move that Jolteon has is Thunder, which only has 10 PP. You could have stalled it out with Sub/Protect (and used Acupressure every turn you already had a Substitute) and then set up all the way. The fact that you can max out PP and the opponent can't tilts a lot of situations your way.

When I theorymonned my Moody Glalie team after looking at the list of Maison Pokemon, I thought Glalie would really stand out for its ability to Taunt phazers, but not as much since Skarmory 4 is pretty much the only one you see with any regularity after battle 50 (Taunt is still a great move for Glalie though). Skarm'll pretty much always be 3rd so even if it holds on with Sturdy and Whirlwinds you, Durant can take the last HP.

edit: you could even keep your first two members the same and have the third be Mega Gyarados with Sub/Protect/DD/Waterfall for early battles that still only take a couple minutes each.

One last thing to piggyback on turskain's point: the first three turns aren't always going to be Taunt, Memento, and Entrainment so you need to have a lot planned out beforehand and either know what Pokemon the trainers can have or consult the lists found in the OP.

Last edited:

turskain

~ Taunt
~ Encore
~ Switcheroo
~ Memento

~ Substitute
~ Protect
~ Acupressure
~ Knock Off

~ Entrainment
~ Iron Head
~ X-Scissor
~ Aerial Ace

Looking at Luxray2, you can remove its Quick Claw with Switcheroo (to avoid Discharge paralysis proc + instant full paralysis hax on Durant), then Memento to get Whimsicott killed; then Entrainment, and keep Durant in (using ineffective Entrainment repeatedly while loafing) until it also gets killed. With your two other Pokémon dead, Roar is ineffective and you can set up Drapion normally on Truant.

Edit: seems like GG Unit already said as much; sorry. Still, the point of removing Quick Claw, if only for fringe parahax, is always relevant against Quick Claw users that might be able to make something happen and aren't Muk4 (Explosion).

That's for Punk Guy Puck in the case you see him send out Luxray; as GG Unit said, playing battles 1-40 with a different, faster team is a good idea, especially if you are using a lead that requires a "what-to-do-against-X" list of significant length like Whimsicott/Durant or Cloyster or Togekiss, since you'll never know (and shouldn't find out) what horrors lie in the majority of Set1-3s you never encounter past battle 40.

Last edited:
BM.png
I don't know if this counts as "proof" for having all the trophies, but anyway. I got the last one (Rotation) last Monday. I have a streak of 50+ in all of them, but I haven't bothered trying to reach any higher. For those of you who might be interested, my teams were the following:

SINGLE
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Punch

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Early Bird
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out
- Crunch

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

DOUBLE
Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
Nature: Modest
EVs 4 HP / 252 Spa / 252 Spe
- Mat Block
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Surf

Talonflame @
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Acrobatics

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Protect

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Protect
- Shadow Ball

TRIPLE
Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
- Aura Sphere
- Protect
- Nasty Plot
- Flash Canon

Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs 252 HP / 252 Spa / 4 Spd
- Boomburst
- Surf (never used)
- Extrasensory (never used)
- Ice Beam (never used)

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
- Mat Block
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse

Talonflame @
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
- Tailwind
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Acrobatics

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Protect

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Protect
- Shadow Ball

ROTATION
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Punch

Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs 252 HP / 252 Spa / 4 Spd
- Boomburst
- Surf (never used)
- Extrasensory (never used)
- Ice Beam (used once)

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Early Bird
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out
- Crunch

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

MULTI
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

So for the first time ever I have completed a Pokémon Game. Feels great!

View attachment 25835 I don't know if this counts as "proof" for having all the trophies, but anyway. I got the last one (Rotation) last Monday. I have a streak of 50+ in all of them, but I haven't bothered trying to reach any higher. For those of you who might be interested, my teams were the following:

MULTI
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

So for the first time ever I have completed a Pokémon Game. Feels great!

Grats! Also, what team did the AI have, if I may ask?

Today was the day were I almost lost to Ampharos4 and Weezing4.

Ampharos paralyzed Aron through Static and Weezing ended up burning Conkeldurr and Kangaskhan, creating a situation were I was facing +3 Weezing with two burned physical attackers. I managed to beat it, eventually, but that was the scariest battle I've had since 1.000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)