Tournament XY RU Minitour III: Where Are All the Good 'Mons? [Won By The Hitman]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expulso has quit and has left me in charge of this tournament (if some mod could give me the op or something so I can edit the title during the tour would be great too)
I don't want to make activity calls right now but I am willing to give an extension until friday if someone still has to play

Partial results

Xyldaz vs. unfixable
PowerStyler vs. SoulDragonite
blunder vs.RU Hungry
Conspire vs. zdrup15
GlassGlaceon vs. BYE 5
gooey kirby vs. BYE 6
migzoo vs. BYE 7
Montsegur vs. BYE 8
llvallejoll vs. BYE 9
Leer vs. BYE 10
Robert Alfons vs. BYE 11
HypnoEmpire vs. BYE 12
CutForBiebarel vs. BYE 13
SlottedPig vs. BYE 14
FLCL vs. BYE 15
LordOfTheFlygons vs. BYE 16
The Bravest Bird vs. Antgeezy
s_aman vs. The Hitman
Timeneon vs. Kiyo
Aladyyn
vs. Magnemite
iliekmudkipz123456789 vs. Lowgock
MainEvent
vs. boltsandbombers
Nico Miatello vs. -Tsunami-
ScraftyIsTheBest
vs. Brazilian Army
Davon vs. Aerow
V0x vs. Kitten Milk
-BLOOM-
vs. Cowtao
Koinzell vs. Stinson
breh vs. sparktrain
aoemica vs. Yolographer
MamoswineFTW69 vs. atomicllamas
Seismitoad vs. Kawaii Kyouko
Pearl.
vs. The TurtleLord
SwannaForUbers vs. ZvZ
LegendaryElitist vs. Rohail
pjbball04 vs. Level 56
Fiend Hound
vs. Ununhexium
Shiny Platinum vs. xastify
justinjiaxinghu vs. Bouffalant
malefic
vs. Mew2
ForgottenOnes vs. Vileman
kingmidas vs. Centauros
Mistress Remilia vs. The Quasar
Cynthia'sMilotic vs. Soulgazer
RotomPoison vs. Raseri
TewMew vs. praj.pran
Mael vs. U-Turn Out
cuteflounder vs. Rob.

Last edited:

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Montsegur bro my guy was on time constraints i had to fight my skilled opp BYE 5 in the afternoon or else i would have gotten called for activity.

no rly tho will we have opps next round or what

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Montsegur bro my guy was on time constraints i had to fight my skilled opp BYE 5 in the afternoon or else i would have gotten called for activity.

no rly tho will we have opps next round or what
Yes, the BYE # opponents were for first round only, I believe; galbia might do it differently though.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
sadly galbia as far as i know its not possible to change the OP of a thread :(

just lemme or silentverse/llamas know when we need to update the title and we'll be happy to :)

Reactions: g
Last edited:
Aladyyn made multiple attempts to contact me and I was always too busy or lazy to play. He should definitely be advancing instead of me.

ok so i finally get a battle with Level 56 and he brings a team that is not allowed by the rules of the tournament.

i feel like i deserve the win based on that alone. the dude made me chase him around and didnt respond to my messages and then shows up with no team

Last edited:
ok so i finally get a battle with Level 56 and he brings a team that is not allowed by the rules of the tournament.

i feel like i deserve the win based on that alone. the dude made me chase him around and didnt respond to my messages and then shows up with no team
the deadline was yesterday anyway and i have already coinflipped the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)