Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to the pokemon in PokeBank once your subscription expires? Can you still access them?
A: They will be deleted. However, there is a short period after it expires that will allow you to either pay for the year, or remove your Pokemon from the bank. Unfortunately, it is unknown how long this grace period will be.

Got that from Reddit.

A: They will be deleted. However, there is a short period after it expires that will allow you to either pay for the year, or remove your Pokemon from the bank. Unfortunately, it is unknown how long this grace period will be.

Got that from Reddit.
JESUS! Bill! What kinda business are you running??

Looking for a female dusk ball Scraggy with HA and these egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, & Thunderpunch. CMT if you have this.

Also looking for Luxury ball female Elekid (or Electabuzz) with egg moves.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Naive, Timid and a Hasty Synchronizer, a Focus Sash and the following female spitbacks I need. I'd really appreciate anyone's help with this. PM/VM me if you can help.

-Dream Ball Qwilfish w/Intimidate
-Repeat Ball Scraggy w/Intimidate
-Luxury Ball Froakie w/Protean
-Repeat Ball Cyndaquil
-Safari Ball Scyther/Scizor
-Luxury Ball Litwick w/Infiltrator
-Dream Ball Feebas/Milotic
Bumping again.

Best Ball for shiny Parasect? I just found one in the Friend Safari!
Repeat

------------------------------------------------------------------

Have extras from fulling orders in my thread.

Just looking for 5 IV pokes I lack to trade for them, nothing fancy. ;p

(3) ♂ HP Ice Chimchar

30/31/30/31/odd/31
Ability: (1) Blaze or (2) Iron Fist
Nature: Naive
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

(4) ♂ HP Grass Froakie
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes

(4) ♀ HP Grass Litleo

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: None

Last edited:
Looking for a female dusk ball Scraggy with HA and these egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, & Thunderpunch. CMT if you have this.

Also looking for Luxury ball female Elekid (or Electabuzz) with egg moves.
I have a female lux ball electabuzz (I also have flawless shiny Adamant (nnameable) , Jolly, and Naive (6IV) if you were considering breeding it to be shiny)

It is a really bad idea to bring a level 1 pokemon into battle le wow with lucky egg + exp point lv 3.
I have 5 right now....

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Naive, Timid and a Hasty Synchronizer, a Focus Sash and the following female spitbacks I need. I'd really appreciate anyone's help with this. PM/VM me if you can help.

-Dream Ball Qwilfish w/Intimidate
-Dusk Ball Squirtle w/Egg Move Fake Out
-Repeat Ball Scraggy w/Intimidate
-Luxury Ball Froakie w/Protean
-Repeat Ball Cyndaquil
-Safari Ball Scyther/Scizor
-Luxury Ball Litwick w/Infiltrator
-Dream Ball Feebas/Milotic
Bumping again with yet another request. Thanks to the awesome people who helped me with most of the spitbacks in less time than the drop of a hat.

In what way could it be a bad idea?

Your pretty much guaranteed lv 45+ by the end of it (if share exp is off), even more if its not yours.

Better 2 do 2 at a time imho tho.
The leveling-up process !!!! 10 minutes wait for all 5 to level up and evolve on the FIRST BATTLE lol

So, I just spent some time breeding Squirtles, and I misread the spread for HP Grass. So now I have a 31/10/31/31/30/31 Modest HP Ghost Squirtle. Water Spout, Mirror Coat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse. With Torrent.

I realize this is still a great pokemon, and Megastoise doesnt use HP anything. My question is, would anyone want to trade for this in a thread? Any specific uses for HP Ghost in any metagames? I don't want to bother cloning this if it's going to be untradeable. I'm going to fix it to the right HP anyway.

So, I just spent some time breeding Squirtles, and I misread the spread for HP Grass. So now I have a 31/10/31/31/30/31 Modest HP Ghost Squirtle. Water Spout, Mirror Coat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse. With Torrent.

I realize this is still a great pokemon, and Megastoise doesnt use HP anything. My question is, would anyone want to trade for this in a thread? Any specific uses for HP Ghost in any metagames? I don't want to bother cloning this if it's going to be untradeable. I'm going to fix it to the right HP anyway.
Sadly, HP ghost gets the same coverage Dark Pulse does, except weaker and without the possibility of a Mega Launcher boost, so I'd think not.

EDIT:
I AM NINJAAAAA~!!

mega blastoise learn dark pulse .

edit : Leonardo :(

Sadly, HP ghost gets the same coverage Dark Pulse does, except weaker and without the possibility of a Mega Launcher boost, so I'd think not.

EDIT:
I AM NINJAAAAA~!!
No use in LC either probably. Anyone want to trade me a HA Weedle for it? And apparently I suck at making posts today. Dumb phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)