All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I pretty much gave the win to TC by not giving a shit, using my Perish Trap gimmick team and he had some of the best counters to it so I just forfeited a few turns in. *shrug* Didn't save the log because honestly there would be no point to it: Vap wouldn't break Eggy even if I could luck my way past Zapdos never Sleep Talking Thunder(bolt), Steelix stops Snorlax and just Roars the shit out of everything else and eventually I get worn down by Spikes.

Don't really care too much. Nobody else ever seemed to care in the first place anyway, so whatever. Busy fucking week for me at any rate.

In other news, it's bullshit that PO everywhere (every server) just fucking autobans Sleep Trapping. How the fuck am I supposed to use Jynx properly (or even as a damn gimmick, see above) or play around with Smeargle in a fucking Smogon tournament setting? We need to get people over their apprehension of playing old gens on PS where other small comminuties' retarded rules aren't forced upon us. :[ My Week 1 battle was on PS, seemed to work pretty well now. I mean honestly, who is the fucking retard that decided it was a good idea to globally ban something and remove it from your team so you can't even use it in casual, non-ladder battles?

... That just bothers me.

Last edited:

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
wow yeah that's horseshit I thought there was a way to get around it by changing your tier from "GSC OU" to "Crystal" (I remember doing that to play a fun match with OHKO moves and no Species clause) but nope.

Here is the log of my battle against Bomber for log lovers: http://pastebin.com/03ufgcRF (Next time I'll give Machamp Fire Blast...)

I also want to scare my next opponent into expecting strange teams from me while MAYBE I'll just use more standard things. Or maybe not.

Activity post; VMed Dre on Tuesday, no response, he hasn't been active on the forum or on PO all week (last seen was Saturday on both) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)