Pokémon Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I guess that is the case :p Whoops, anyways yea adamant would be the preferred nature, then enduring the OHKO. I just assumed jolly because of the moveset listed where jolly was paired with choice band.

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
How well could victini work as a fast bulky support? It has a variety of moves such as will o wisp, toxic, thunder wave, taunt, trick, sunny day, and trick room, which can provide a lot of support for a team. Here's how I would use this set:

Victini @ Leftovers / Heat Rock/ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt / Trick
- Will o Wisp / Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Trick Room / Sunny Day

The goal of this set is to phaze the opponent's pokemon quickly by using taunt or trick, then using a status move to cripple them. Victini can then proceed to use Sunny Day or Trick Room, depending on what kind of support your team needs. U-turn is an important part of this set, especially paired with a choice scarf, because if the opponents lead threatens Victini, you can safely u-turn out to a pokemon that can handle it. An example of a pokemon that threatens this set is Sableye, as Sableye can easily taunt Victini and stop it from doing its job. U-turn can also work well with trick room because if the opposing pokemon has less speed than Victini and trick room is set up, then Victini can slowly u-turn out, allowing a counter to safely switch in. Any thoughts on this set?

Hi peeps, long time listener, first time caller here. How aboooooout this?

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly nature
252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
U-Turn
V-Create
Trick
Final Gambit

I ran this in WiFi after Bank opened up, and it caught alot of people off guard, mostly because nobody runs Final Gambit. I won't deny that it seems gimmicky, but with proper knowledge and prediction, you can outright murder an opposing mon you otherwise do not want around under any circumstances. I haven't played with Victini in a while, but seeing this thread reminded me of this set and how wacky it was while still being able to put in work. Plus, and this is my opinion, but alot of these other sets seem like they're performed better overall by other mons.

Last edited:

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
Hi peeps, long time listener, fIirst time caller here. How aboooooout this?

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Jolly nature
252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
U-Turn
V-Create
Trick
Final Gambit

I ran this in WiFi after Bank opened up, and it caught alot of people off guard, mostly because nobody runs Final Gambit. I won't deny that it seems gimmicky, but with proper knowledge and prediction, you can outright murder an opposing mon you otherwise do not want around under any circumstances. I haven't played with Victini in a while, but seeing this thread reminded me of this set and how wacky it was while still being able to put in work. Plus, and this is my opinion, but alot of these other sets seen like they're performed better overall by other mons.
I think Victini is way too strong to have to use final gambit. I mean, it can OHKO pokemon that resist it! Way too strong, in my opinion, to have to use final gambit. I repeated myself just to show emphasis.

No special variant of the physical set?

Victini @ Choice Scarf/Life Orb
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spd
Timid/Modest Nature
-Blue Flare
-Grass Knot/Psychic
-Focus Blast/Thunder
-Dazzling Gleam

I'll just use calcs because I am absolutely horrible with set descriptions.

All calcs using Timid nature.

252 SpA Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 292-344 (72.2 - 85.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Victini Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 380-447 (94 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Victini Grass Knot (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Quagsire: 416-492 (105.5 - 124.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Victini Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gastrodon: 260-308 (61 - 72.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Victini Psychic vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 152-179 (50 - 58.8%) -- 69.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Victini Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 136-160 (45 - 52.9%) -- 28.1% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Victini Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 177-208 (58.6 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Victini Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 151-179 (50 - 59.2%) -- 79.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

...Do I need more calcs? Am I missing important calcs? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Last edited:
I think Victini is way too strong to have to use final gambit. I mean, it can OHKO pokemon that resist it! Way too strong, in my opinion, to have to use final gambit. I repeated myself just to show emphasis.
Yeah, I was mostly using it as a straight up Rotom killer for the most part. I haven't run it in quite some time, but now, the more I'm looking Victini, I feel like I should at least give one of these other sets a chance.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Mix Tini definitely is something that comes to mind when I think of OU. Glaciate allowing it to not only lower speed but smack switch-ins like Landorus-t, clearing a way for pokemon like Terrakion, Excadrill, Talonflame and other Physical Offensive Hitters. You don't need much special attack investment to knock it out after stealth rocks. Grass Knot also deals with annoying mons like Quagsire and Hippowdown allowing said physical attackers to plow through.

Victini @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naughty Nature
- V-create
- Glaciate
- Bolt Strike
- Grass Knot

Some notable calcs:
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Glaciate vs. 224 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 274-326 (73 - 86.9%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Glaciate vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 293-346 (82.7 - 97.7%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Quagsire: 403-475 (102.2 - 120.5%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Hippowdon: 204-242 (48.5 - 57.6%)
252 Atk Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Hippowdon: 195-229 (46.4 - 54.5%)

V-create + Grass Knot 2HK0's Max SpD Hippowdown most of the time. You hit 296 speed to outspeed Pinsir and Heracross before they mega evolve.

Maybe banded Victini can, but scarf Victini doesn't have that kind of power In that case, Final Gambit allows it to 1HKO Pokemon it otherwise couldn't, like +1 Dragonite, +1 Mega Gyarados, Lati@s and Tyranitar.

Besides, power isn't everything. Darmanitan actually outdamages Victini, but it's not nearly as good in OU.

One of my favorite sets last year was Sun TR Victini

Victini @ Flame Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- V-Create
- Fusion Bolt
- Brick Break / U-Turn

Essentially this thing just wrecks (getting +1 speed every time it uses v-create)

252+ Atk Flame Plate Victini V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios in sun: 291-342 (96.67 - 113.62%) -- 81.25% chance to OHKO
-1 252+ Atk Flame Plate Victini V-create vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T in sun: 295-348 (77.42 - 91.33%)
252+ Atk Flame Plate Victini V-create vs. 232 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W in sun: 229-270 (76.58 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It also beats other weather starters barring Hippowdon:

252+ Atk Victini Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 276-328 (68.31 - 81.18%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Victini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Politoed: 226-266 (58.85 - 69.27%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Unfortunately with the weather nerf, it's a lot harder to set up both sun and TR, so this set is definitely less viable than last gen
It's still pretty good outside of sun, but you need a boosting item for Bolt Strike to 1HKO Azumarill. Even Muscle Band is sufficient if you have rocks up.

Mix Tini definitely is something that comes to mind when I think of OU. Glaciate allowing it to not only lower speed but smack switch-ins like Landorus-t, clearing a way for pokemon like Terrakion, Excadrill, Talonflame and other Physical Offensive Hitters. You don't need much special attack investment to knock it out after stealth rocks. Grass Knot also deals with annoying mons like Quagsire and Hippowdown allowing said physical attackers to plow through.

Victini @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naughty Nature
- V-create
- Glaciate
- Bolt Strike
- Grass Knot

Some notable calcs:
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Glaciate vs. 224 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 274-326 (73 - 86.9%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Glaciate vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 293-346 (82.7 - 97.7%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Quagsire: 403-475 (102.2 - 120.5%)
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Hippowdon: 204-242 (48.5 - 57.6%)
252 Atk Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Hippowdon: 195-229 (46.4 - 54.5%)

V-create + Grass Knot 2HK0's Max SpD Hippowdown most of the time. You hit 296 speed to outspeed Pinsir and Heracross before they mega evolve.
It's a very cool set, and definitely an efficient wallbreaker. I've been combing OU for counters to it and I think the only one that straight stomachs all 4 moves is rotom-W (and rotom-H I guess).
252+ Atk Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Rotom-W: 95-112 (31.2 - 36.8%) -- 77.1% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Victini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Rotom-W: 92-109 (30.2 - 35.8%) -- 39.2% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
16 SpA Victini Glaciate vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 22-27 (7.2 - 8.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (20 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 36-43 (11.8 - 14.1%) -- possibly the worst move ever
and alternatively: 16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 101-120 (33.2 - 39.4%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

and the nail in the coffin (Rotom also outspeeds after a V-create):
0 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Victini: 276-326 (80.9 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

I also ran alternative calculations for life orb Victini versus Rotom-W, if anyone would like me to edit those in (FYI LO V-create only has a 5.1% chance of 2HKOing defensive Wash with rocks up and that's still its strongest move against the floating appliance)

Still a fantastic set though, it's just a shame about Wash because grass is his only weakness and grass moves are also fairly uncommon. If anything it should be the job of a wallbreaker to remove him to open a whole for a sweeper, not be walled by him.

Last edited:
It's a very cool set, and definitely an efficient wallbreaker. I've been combing OU for counters to it and I think the only one that straight stomachs all 4 moves is rotom-W (and rotom-H I guess).
252+ Atk Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Rotom-W: 95-112 (31.2 - 36.8%) -- 77.1% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Victini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Rotom-W: 92-109 (30.2 - 35.8%) -- 39.2% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
16 SpA Victini Glaciate vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 22-27 (7.2 - 8.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever
16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Grass Knot (20 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 36-43 (11.8 - 14.1%) -- possibly the worst move ever
and alternatively: 16 SpA Expert Belt Victini Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 101-120 (33.2 - 39.4%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

and the nail in the coffin (Rotom also outspeeds after a V-create):
0 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Victini: 276-326 (80.9 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

I also ran alternative calculations for life orb Victini versus Rotom-W, if anyone would like me to edit those in (FYI LO V-create only has a 5.1% chance of 2HKOing defensive Wash with rocks up and that's still its strongest move against the floating appliance)

Still a fantastic set though, it's just a shame about Wash because grass is his only weakness and grass moves are also fairly uncommon. If anything it should be the job of a wallbreaker to remove him to open a whole for a sweeper, not be walled by him.
12 SpA Expert Belt Victini Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 149-178 (49 - 58.5%) -- 61.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
yup it has Energy Ball.

12 SpA Expert Belt Victini Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 149-178 (49 - 58.5%) -- 61.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
yup it has Energy Ball.
Well never mind then, assuming there aren't any significant threats that grass knot beats that energy ball doesn't just use the latter and trash everything.

Assuming energy ball is the way to go for the set the only pokemon that can stop victini cold is the seldom seen Rotom-Heat, and he takes twice the stealth rock damage Wash does and can't OHKO back.

I've always wondered, what is the strongest attack you can pull off it OU? A choice band sun boosted v create, a choice specs rain boosted hydro pump from cthullu, a choice specs solar power sun boosted blast burn from charizard, or maybe a wild card I'm not considering?

I've always wondered, what is the strongest attack you can pull off it OU? A choice band sun boosted v create, a choice specs rain boosted hydro pump from cthullu, a choice specs solar power sun boosted blast burn from charizard, or maybe a wild card I'm not considering?
I always tougth banded medicham HJK was the hardest hitting of all. But a sun boosted fireblast from a sunpower charizard(or Mhoundoom yeh i know he isnt ou material) would hit harder.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sun-boosted CB V-Create is up there as the strongest move you can pull off in OU without set-up (well, unless getting sun up counts as setup, I guess):

252 Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Sun: 471-555 (106 - 125%) -- guaranteed OHKO

...or, if you went Adamant: 252+ Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Sun: 517-609 (116.4 - 137.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Compare to some other ridiculously hard hitters:

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Rain: 434-512 (97.7 - 115.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Rain: 345-406 (77.7 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Pure Power Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Electric: 364-429 (81.9 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Electric in Sun: 348-411 (78.3 - 92.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Even CB Haxorus with a Rivalry boost isn't quite as strong, although it comes closest:

+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Haxorus Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Electric: 453-534 (102 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

And, for comparison, here is what is potentially the scariest attack in the game, from the big kahuna herself:

252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Rain: 525-618 (118.2 - 139.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So it's stronger than Adamant CB V-Create in the sun, but not actually by much.

EDIT: Specs Solar Power Charizard technically outdamages it (and Kyogre, for that matter) in the sun, but that's a terrible set - who would even play that? 252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Electric in Sun: 594-699 (133.7 - 157.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:
How well could victini work as a fast bulky support? It has a variety of moves such as will o wisp, toxic, thunder wave, taunt, trick, sunny day, and trick room, which can provide a lot of support for a team. Here's how I would use this set:

Victini @ Leftovers / Heat Rock/ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt / Trick
- Will o Wisp / Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Trick Room / Sunny Day

The goal of this set is to phaze the opponent's pokemon quickly by using taunt or trick, then using a status move to cripple them. Victini can then proceed to use Sunny Day or Trick Room, depending on what kind of support your team needs. U-turn is an important part of this set, especially paired with a choice scarf, because if the opponents lead threatens Victini, you can safely u-turn out to a pokemon that can handle it. An example of a pokemon that threatens this set is Sableye, as Sableye can easily taunt Victini and stop it from doing its job. U-turn can also work well with trick room because if the opposing pokemon has less speed than Victini and trick room is set up, then Victini can slowly u-turn out, allowing a counter to safely switch in. Any thoughts on this set?
Why is Choice Scarf slashed on this set when your only attacking move is U-turn? All you can do is either U-turn or use a status move followed by hard switching out. Why is Victini not running V-create, even on a supporting set? I guess if you don't want to lower his defenses but if that's the case at least run blue flare. Was adding scarf a typo? Because it totally ruins absolutely all functionality of the set.

Victini has decent bulk, after all it has the same stats as Jirachi and Celebi, plus it's pretty speedy for a support pokemon. However fire is a subpar defensive type (though it is a lot better this gen) and a pokemon weak to all entry hazards is going to have trouble switching in and out a lot. The full speed investment seems just sort of random, are you just trying to speed tie Charizard to Toxic him? Why aren't you running more special defence to wall all Charizard-Y without EQ? Maybe if I had a better idea of what the pokemon is trying to stop or what the set is trying to accomplish I could analyze it better, do you have any replays of your set in action?

Sun-boosted CB V-Create is up there as the strongest move you can pull off in OU without set-up (well, unless getting sun up counts as setup, I guess):

252 Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Sun: 471-555 (106 - 125%) -- guaranteed OHKO

...or, if you went Adamant: 252+ Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Sun: 517-609 (116.4 - 137.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Compare to some other ridiculously hard hitters:

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Rain: 434-512 (97.7 - 115.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Rain: 345-406 (77.7 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Pure Power Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Electric: 364-429 (81.9 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Electric in Sun: 348-411 (78.3 - 92.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Even CB Haxorus with a Rivalry boost isn't quite as strong, although it comes closest:

+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Haxorus Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Electric: 453-534 (102 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

And, for comparison, here is what is potentially the scariest attack in the game, from the big kahuna herself:

252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Rain: 525-618 (118.2 - 139.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So it's stronger than Adamant CB V-Create in the sun, but not actually by much.

EDIT: Specs Solar Power Charizard technically outdamages it (and Kyogre, for that matter) in the sun, but that's a terrible set - who would even play that? 252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Electric in Sun: 594-699 (133.7 - 157.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Darmanitan actually outdamages:
252+ Atk Choice Band Sheer Force Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus in Sun: 568-670 (127.9 - 150.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
However Victini doesn't have crippling recoil damage and way superior coverage, plus a better speed stat so it's still a better nuke.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why is Choice Scarf slashed on this set when your only attacking move is U-turn? All you can do is either U-turn or use a status move followed by hard switching out. Why is Victini not running V-create, even on a supporting set? I guess if you don't want to lower his defenses but if that's the case at least run blue flare. Was adding scarf a typo? Because it totally ruins absolutely all functionality of the set.

Victini has decent bulk, after all it has the same stats as Jirachi and Celebi, plus it's pretty speedy for a support pokemon. However fire is a subpar defensive type (though it is a lot better this gen) and a pokemon weak to all entry hazards is going to have trouble switching in and out a lot. The full speed investment seems just sort of random, are you just trying to speed tie Charizard to Toxic him? Why aren't you running more special defence to wall all Charizard-Y without EQ? Maybe if I had a better idea of what the pokemon is trying to stop or what the set is trying to accomplish I could analyze it better, do you have any replays of your set in action?
That post is from five months ago, so I highly doubt he's still using that set. btw I'm pretty sure Choice Scarf is slashed because Trick is slashed, and Tricking scarfs is nice.

Anyway just to add to discussion, StallTini is pretty cool now. The set uses V-Create, Bolt Strike, Taunt, and Will-o-Wisp and EVs of 248 HP / 136 Atk / 68 Def / 56 Spe with a Jolly nature. It's able to check Mega Medicham + Gardevoir, which is awesome, while revenge killing Mega Heracross and breaking stall with Taunt + WoW.

Sub + 3 attacks is very good, especcially with specially offensive:

Victini @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Substitute
- Thunder / Dazzling Gleam / Focus Blast / Psyshock
- Energy Ball / Dazzling Gleam / Focus Blast / Psyshock

Blue flare and sub should always be there, the last 2 spots should be filled with the next 5. Energy ball> grass knot, it does more on rotom-w, it also is strong and hits rock/ground types. Thunder isnt neccessary but with victory star it can hit outside of rain! It is also good with waters and ohkos talonflame. Focus blast hits ttar, tran and bisharp, those overwise wall it. Dazzling gleam can hurt latwins and goodra, but it isnt too helpful overwise. Lastly, psyshock is STAB.

Best coverage imo, is blue flare, focus blast, thunder, but thats my opinion (this set it walled by latwins)
Glaciate for latwins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)