Qwilphish
HeaLnDeaL
srk1214
Dragonblaze052
capefeather
Dogfish44
wh0sy0urpapa
Elite Lord Sigma

This was a really difficult poll for me…
Good luck to all of those slated.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
srk1214
Dogfish44
HeaLnDeaL
capefeather
Qwilphish
Dragonblaze052
Elite Lord Sigma
wh0sy0urpapa

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Dogfish44
srk1214
HeaLnDeaL
capefeather
Qwilphish
Dragonblaze052
wh0sy0urpapa
Elite Lord Sigma

Similarly to jas, Speed was the most deciding factor for me. Other than that, i also didn't want the CAP to have more than 125-130 ST because then certain Pokemon we want to be OHKOed from could have trouble OHKOing us if the CAP uses max HP, such as Greninja.

Elite Lord Sigma
HeaLnDeaL
Qwilphish
wh0sy0urpapa
Dragonblaze052

I want the Cap to have speed so my choices reflect that. Except for heal as I love that defense stat. :)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
HeaLnDeaL
Qwilphish
capefeather
Dogfish44
srk1214
Dragonblaze052
wh0sy0urpapa

Elite Lord Sigma

Speed was the most important thing with this vote, anything over 110 Speed is ridiculous in my opinion because we should not be beating Adamant Talonflame. I also didn't want us outspeeding Specs Keldeo if we can force it into Hydro Pump (which can get MGyara one turn of setup in a pinch). PT was the second-most important factor in this decision, as we want to force Scarfed Ground-types to lock themselves into Earthquake to beat us. ST was tertiary; we're probably going to lose to Specs Keldeo and Greninja regardless.

100 vs. 101 speed matters about as much as non-swing states in the US presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)