Media One Piece (spoilers!)

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
I think she has some degree of Haki or may be on the cusp of unlocking it, training with Dragon had to have helped her out immensely, in other news does anyone know if the 3D2Y Special is going to air on Funimation or One Piece Official. I need to watch it bad ;-;

Edit: Oh my Lord, what an amazing special!! Burndy World is an absolute monster! Dear god!

Last edited:
Which Haki for Chopper? I don't think he could utilize Observation Haki just yet, I see Chopper gaining Armament Haki as his first kind of Haki if anything, but then again it could be argued since he is in Brain Point at all times that Observation Haki would be the way to go. When you're referring to some situations what do you mean? Its an interesting and thought provoking idea to me. What situations would Chopper (if he had Haki) be more useful than Sanji? Im trying to wrap my head around this. Thank you :)
Well, Sanji can fly and fight underwater, and Monster Point can't be used indoors. Even so, I'm not really impressed with current Sanji, so Kung Fu Point with Armament Haki could be close enough.

Chopper's so versatile though, he should get all three hakis, even if he can only use one kind depending on the form or whatever.

Of course, it's not going to happen. Chopper will probably be one of the weakest crew members forever.

Last edited:

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this was an impressive chapter (though i didn't enjoy it as much as last week's). it'll be interesting to see what happens when trebol and dof get serious. I also wonder what role bellamy is gonna play. sacrifice himself? get caught in the crossfire? save the day? who knows

tehy

Banned deucer.
the great part about one piece always and forever

not the ass-kicking fights but just, how bellamy suddenly became bellamy.

If he joins the crew it would be amazing, though what would happen with jinbe then?

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm thinking that Bellamy will make some kind of sacrifice for the strawhats rather than join them. No real evidence to back that statement, but to me, Bellamy doesn't really seem to be the kind of guy that would join them.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
puppet controlling a puppet controlling a puppet = puppetception }=]

CrushinDefeat

Idk about anyone else but I love the fact that we get to see more themed attacks from Law. Radio Knife was just another amazing move, I love the creativity that goes into his Devil Fruit. Since it is the Op Op no Mi, they go all out. I'd love to see him be able to pull off a technique similar to Iva's in terms of injections, being able to spawn a syringe but its a stretch, I'd also like to see clamps ( as sometimes they're used in surgeries (maybe to weigh down foes) , or the ability for Law to create a suture like rope around his enemies, and having the feel of it similar to that of barbwire, but then again, all he has to do is use Room and can stick people to a surface anyways.

Also Law's words are echoing big time, the Strawhats should never be underestimated, not giving a damn and toying with Bellamy definitely was a bad choice. I think theres one more chapter before another break hopefully we continue the chapters like this.

I'm thinking that Bellamy will make some kind of sacrifice for the strawhats rather than join them. No real evidence to back that statement, but to me, Bellamy doesn't really seem to be the kind of guy that would join them.
Luffy is highly interested with Bellamy for no reason at all.

Remember when Robin first showed up? Nobody thought back then that she'll join... Bellamy is actually more obvious that he'll become SH than Robin back then..

CrushinDefeat

Predicted Law would use an injection move! I love that we got Doflamingo's backstory, it makes a lot of sense now seeing his standings as a former World Noble and now wanting to destroy the world for losing his life. As a World Noble, his ideals and thoughts were already very poor ( being condescending, selfish) But what really got me is the fact that him losing this life style just completely made him snap. When you're that high up and have a fucked up attitude a slip up like that can just make someone go mental. Doflamingo's Marineford speech makes more sense now especially considering we got more background information on him and his family. Im also glad to see that Doflamingo got right back up and tied Luffy and Law down effectively, he's the main villain after all so he shouldn't be taken lightly, good chapter though, ;-; I need to know what happens next :(

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
fujitora gambling on luffy, wonder if he's going to help fite for them as well :^o

Bellamy is weak as hell, fodder level. He ain't joining.
He's weak because he follows Doffy, same as every Doffy underlings who'll get beaten in this arc. Dunno, I believe he's better than Brook as of now, and strength isn't the basis of being an SH, right? His will is also strong; he's just following the wrong guy.

CrushinDefeat

He's weak because he follows Doffy, same as every Doffy underlings who'll get beaten in this arc. Dunno, I believe he's better than Brook as of now, and strength isn't the basis of being an SH, right? His will is also strong; he's just following the wrong guy.
I want to agree with this but at the same time I want to disagree. I think Brook could definitely defeat Bellamy in a match up, It'd be an interesting match up between the two, Bellamy has no ambition to join the SH's though. No clue why but in the future I could definitely see Bellamy having a Squard-esque role in the series as an ally, minus the backstabbing.

well that's my honest opinion. He's not a popular choice among fanboys, but if you really think about it, he has a great chance to be an SH just because Luffy is so interested on him.

That said, Fuji vs Sabo didn't continue as I have guessed but I'm surprised he sided with Luffy instead of going neutral. He seems to be an extremist version of Aokoiji. And yeah, I also think Doffy became a slave after he brought his father's head. Expect a flashback next week.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great chapter in general. Also, those who say that Dofla's past and character are shallow, hold your horses, we have only seen the beginning of his flashback. Very disappointed with Dofla's strongest men though, all of Diamante, Pica, and Trevol have been huge let downs so far, despite Pica's and Diamante's early hype.

CrushinDefeat

I thought One Piece was on break this week? If not sounds great to me :D, this week has been too hard, One Piece usually eases it up.

Edit: Didn't see anything saying there wasn't a new chapter tomorrow so feeling pretty hopeful :D for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Eh, yet another flashback?

Also Octopus Stamp is the haki version of Stamp Gatling? Seems underwhelming as a name o3o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)