Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll go with Impish then. Was there any explanation on why most sets for Bastiodon choose Calm nature?
The base defense stat on Bastiodon is extremely high so people like to run a Calm nature with SpD investment in the EV's to make as balanced a wall as possible. It's a similar reason as to why people run Bold nature with defense investment on Chansey/Blissey.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Guess I'll go with Impish then. Was there any explanation on why most sets for Bastiodon choose Calm nature?
Because if you're not running a physical attack on the Pokémon (which the set in the analysis does not), then going with a -Atk nature (such as Calm) lowers the damage from Foul Play. :)

I'm looking for Rhyperior and Wigglytuff to fill my Pokedex, I can breed some IVs or trade guys in return.

Because if you're not running a physical attack on the Pokémon (which the set in the analysis does not), then going with a -Atk nature (such as Calm) lowers the damage from Foul Play. :)
Interesting, thanks a lot for the explanation. Now I need to decided if I'm to use an attacking move on Bastiodon or not.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Repeat Ball Scraggy with Intimidate (preferably with Egg Moves, but its fine if its doesn't have them too) and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help me.

LF a HA female Eevee in dream ball :) 4-5 IVs (no attack). CMT for it and PM/VM.

Edit: Thanks Mecha:)

Last edited:
So many orders from trading thread, so many leftovers.

Looking for 5 IV pokes to trade for these guys/gals.

♂ HP Fire Bulbasaur

31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
CMT (only have chansey and Dratini but whatever) for bulbasaur?

EDIT: Female spitback is fine.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Repeat Ball Scraggy with Intimidate (preferably with Egg Moves, but its fine if its doesn't have them too), Durant with Truant and Entrainment as n Egg Move, and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help me.
Bump.

Dusk IMO. The animation suits it's purple ness
OFC any smart Zoroark play would have it disguised, so this question is moot ^^
Yes, true, but I'm more interested in matching up in the summary screen than anything else. Thank you both for the suggestions :)

EDIT: goddamn it, Lostlorn Zoroark is Shiny-locked. So much for that. >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)