Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I wanted to make a Hyper voice Eevee and Gardevoir, but due to Nintendo politics I cannot download Pokebank where I live, is there a way that someone give me a spit back or any of those pokemon woth that move? D:

Hi guys! I wanted to make a Hyper voice Eevee and Gardevoir, but due to Nintendo politics I cannot download Pokebank where I live, is there a way that someone give me a spit back or any of those pokemon woth that move? D:
Spitbacks won't help you here since Hyper Voice is a tutor move.

You're gonna need to ask for a RNG'd poke or bred them without it and hope it shows up in the Gen 3 remakes as a tutor move.

Last edited:
Looking for the following:
  • Female Meowth (Unnerve) in Premier Ball
  • Female Skitty (Wonder Skin) in Premier Ball
IVs and nature don't matter. I'm offering Dream Ball females. PM or VM me!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Repeat Ball Scraggy/Scrafty with Intimidate, a Truant Durant w/Entrainment, and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help.

I'm looking for a Repeat Ball Scraggy/Scrafty with Intimidate, a Truant Durant w/Entrainment, and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help.
Scraggy is a horde on route 5, could probly catch one yourself pretty easily, since you can tell which one(s) have intimidate

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Scraggy is a horde on route 5, could probly catch one yourself pretty easily, since you can tell which one(s) have intimidate
I know, but I somehow end up catching the wrong one 99% of the times I've found one in the hordes; That's why I'm looking for one around here. :p

Looking for Shiny/Feebas Milotic with decent nature and IV spread in return for native Kalos Legendaries or pokemon I can breed for you. I'm open to most offers that are reasonable, as I realize this is a generous trade. Also looking for HA Froakie and Venipede. My FC is 2638-1912-0631 PM me if interested.

Looking for ANY Skarmory, Aerodactyle, or Archeops with Stealth Rock, idc about nature/ivs/gender. Please PM me if you have either and we can go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)