Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone help me find my Trainer Shiny Value? I can't figure out Instacheck. It would be nice if I could trade someone a Pokemon and they could do it for me. Would someone be kind enough to do so for me? My FC is 2938-8098-6851. My IGN is Alex. Thank you!
I can do this. Adding you now. Just send me any junk Pokémon (i.e. you don't want it back) with your OT and ID# in the summary screen (this means it can't be an egg, must be hatched/caught by you).

My Friend Code and IGN are in my signature. :) [No need to reply, I'll VM you your SV once I have it :).]

Edit: Just for reference sake, Instacheck doesn't "work" anymore as the packets are now encrypted (as of the v1.2 update to Pokémon X and Y).
I mean, it works... It just captures an uninformative, encrypted packet instead of what you want...

I can do this. Adding you now. Just send me any junk Pokémon (i.e. you don't want it back) with your OT and ID# in the summary screen (this means it can't be an egg, must be hatched/caught by you).

My Friend Code and IGN are in my signature. :) [No need to reply, I'll VM you your SV once I have it :).]

Edit: Just for reference sake, Instacheck doesn't "work" anymore as the packets are now encrypted (as of the v1.2 update to Pokémon X and Y).
I mean, it works... It just captures an uninformative, encrypted packet instead of what you want...
Thx for your help!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female Repeat Ball Scraggy with Intimidate (I got fed up enough of those damn trollish hordes) and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help me.

Looking for a female Repeat Ball Scraggy with Intimidate (I got fed up enough of those damn trollish hordes) and a Happy Hour Smeargle (or Inkay). PM/VM me if you can help me.
I think I have an intimidate scraggy somewhere. I'll PM you after checking.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for someone willing to do quick battles with me, as I need 24 eggs to get checked for their SVs via KeyBV.
That means 4 quick "battles"...

Looking for someone to check the SV of two eggs I have. Reward is a copy of the shiny that I hatch (Careful Dream Ball Skorupi)

Also gonna tag Pokéguy b/c he's the one I'm breeding it for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)