Multi Gen Ubers Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"HEY LET'S LOCK A BATON PASS TEAM TO SOMETHING AND CRIPPLE A MON THAT'S A QUALITY REPLAY OF BATON PASS DEMOLITION"
I am, however, gonna admit that the replay's quality is low, and basically isn't worth putting here.
(I'm just a sucker for watching evasion pass lose)

So I finally took the dive into the world of "GeoXern everywhere and Mandatory Arceus", or more commonly known as Ubers. And I made a rather crappy team. How crappy you say? How about AVest Rayquaza and Shadow Force Giratina-O. Oh, and a Life Orb Whimsicott. Which I've discovered works in every teir..

I already knew the bottom of the ladder was rather bad, but I still don't know how this team wins as much as it does (ended 13-5, including one game I left due to classic double queue'ing Showdown).

So I figured I'd give a replay of my bad team beating a bad Bpass team.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-159375826

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Shadow Force Gira-O is legit ;;;;
I used it vs aim in the video we both uploaded (and his one has like 20k views and mine 20 xD)

Shadow Force Gira-O is legit ;;;;
I used it vs aim in the video we both uploaded (and his one has like 20k views and mine 20 xD)
It actually is an incredible move with him XD Just figure the charge time makes it far from optimal.

But that feeling when an Aegislash tries to King's Shield it... Feels good, man.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Well if you run
Sub
Shadow Force
Shadow Sneak
Dragon Tail
Max Attack
136 Speed
Adamant
rest of EVs into HP
it's pretty decent, ground immune, nice typing, and also it isn't desperately weak to geoxern, force+sneak does 70ish% at least to geoxern, as well as outspeeding the standard set without its geo boost. Anyway, need more replays in here ;) don't have any atm tho

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-161659480

Not the best game but CM Arceus-Ghost taking on and beating Geomancy Xerneas in a 1vs1 duel was too funny to me to not post.

EDIT-

★Orch: i just want the odds of ghostceus beating xern
★Orch: thats all
★Orch: ignore all other factors
Minority Suspect: lol
Minority Suspect: its literally
Minority Suspect: a 50/50
Minority Suspect: :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)