Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for blazekinite. Will trade my Manaphy for any fodder holding it. Sadly it has an impish nature but near perfect IVs. Pm me if interested.

I cant decice between 2 projects wich would be more populair

moonball shinx or love ball miltank
I second Miltank, I love that thing, except Whitney's one, that one can go F*** itself.

Edit : And for natures Etc, the one I use is Impish with thick fat, the only Egg Move I use on it is Helping Hand but if you want four then go with Helping Hand, Hammer Arm, Punishment and Reversal, Or endure but that's only a personal choice because I love the move :)

Last edited:
I cant decice between 2 projects wich would be more populair

moonball shinx or love ball miltank
Love Ball Miltank

Either go Curse set or Tank set:

Miltank@Leftovers
Scrappy | Careful
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Curse
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Body Slam

Miltank@Leftovers
Thick Fat | Calm
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Thunder Wave
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Seismic Toss

I second Miltank, I love that thing, except Whitney's one, that one can go F*** itself.

Edit : And for natures Etc, the one I use is Impish with thick fat, the only Egg Move I use on it is Helping Hand but if you want four then go with Helping Hand, Hammer Arm, Punishment and Reversal, Or endure but that's only a personal choice because I love the move :)
Aw, come on. The game practically throws you a free Onix to beat the damn cow with, and access to Rock Smash to have a good chance to continually weaken it even when it heals. And a female Machop to assist and shut out Attract shenanigans.

It's been awhile since I asked for this, but I'm on the lookout for a female Prankster Sableye. IV's, Nature, Egg Moves aren't important, I just want the ball and hidden ability. I've got a couple of female Safari Ball Aron spitbacks with Head Smash/Stealth Rock/Superpower/Iron Head I can offer, along with Lure Ball Marill with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum and Dream Ball Gastly with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song. (thanks to EnGarde for the original Gastly parent)

Last edited:
Aw, come on. The game practically throws you a free Onix to beat the damn cow with, and access to Rock Smash to have a good chance to continually weaken it even when it heals. And a female Machop to assist and shut out Attract shenanigans.

It's been awhile since I asked for this, but I'm on the lookout for a female Prankster Sableye. IV's, Nature, Egg Moves aren't important, I just want the ball and hidden ability. I've got a couple of female Safari Ball Aron spitbacks with Head Smash/Stealth Rock/Superpower/Iron Head I can offer, along with Lure Ball Marill with Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum and Dream Ball Gastly with Haze/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song. (thanks to EnGarde for the original Gastly parent)
Would like a Aron and I can give you a sableye in dream ball with egg moves and ha

Last edited:
LF: Any regular non hacked shaymin. Don't care about iv's or natures. I just want it so I can finish and keep completed my pokedex. My offer is a shiny non hacked luxray(only 1 max iv, idk the rest...and is addy/guts) + any 48 battle point (or under) attached to it. Please help, this is my last pokemon needed.
Bump - Still looking

Hello I hope I'm posting in the right area. I would like to ask if someone could help me find out my trainer shiny value. I would like to be able to help people hatch eggs but I can't use the program to check myself. I thank you very much in advance for the help.

That's 3 points ( still very nice though, congratulations :] ).

Dragon.
it's not mine :p , someone is offering me this since he SR it himself .
I like nickname legend
Not those yvetal that have been flying around smogon without their mother/father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)