The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I'm on episode 20 of Eva and it's my first time through - there seem to be several versions of some episodes from 21 onwards, and I'm confused about what to watch and in what order. Right now the plan is just to keep watching episodes 20-26 and then watch End of Evangelion. What other versions are there, and are they worth watching?

Last edited by a moderator:
so I'm on episode 20 of Eva and it's my first time through - there seem to be several versions of some episodes from 21 onwards, and I'm confused about what to watch and in what order. Right now the plan is just to keep watching episodes 20-26 and then watch End of Evangelion. What other versions are there, and are they worth watching?
the most obvious ones are the three (soon to be 4) rebuild movies, but I'd say what you've got going now was how I watched Eva.

On another note, who plans on watching Fate/Stay Night Blade Works this fall? I wasn't expecting Fate to continue on and thought they would stay with just Saber's arc, but I'm glad to see the approach.
Also an honourable mention is Shingeki no
Bahamut.... Genesis....

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender

end of evangelion was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had watching anything

I'm assuming that there are multiple interpretations of the film, and that it's not meant to be straightforward?
The main thing to take from it is Anno hates anime fans and you are a disgusting person for enjoying the show.

Crux

Banned deucer.
it was absolutely the worst writing of anything ive ever seen and i read one piece weekly

JJBA part 3 has a lot of low points honestly, the later parts are a good deal more consistent and have better non-major antagonists

it also has some great highs though most of them I can remember are towards the end, so we won't see them until after the show finishes its break

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Here is what i think of glasslip. its bad and nothing happens and its a huge waste of time and i get madder at it every week.

tokyo esp is also horrendous but at least stuff happens jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)