All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we strech the deadline a bit longer? With the ST / School it's harder to agree on a date.

I want to play this match against bad ass so don't sub me out, i'll do it.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Confirming, close match where a few ~80% moves on either side may have shaped the outcome of the game.

Sorry for sucking teammates :(

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hill couldn't play yesterday so we are supposed to get it done today between now and 3hours and a half from now. Hopefully we can achieve to be online at the same time.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
a week and 2 days after I VM'd Agammemnon he responded he wanted to play and sent me his available hours. I had to rush back home from university to get home in a suitable hour for him and find him in a french server on PS (luckily Lutra knew he was there)

After that, he said he was just going to finish a LoL game he was playing and we could play, which was fine by me, it was 5pm here. This was 55 minutes ago:

I can't stay any longer, got stuff to do in real life, so I'm just leaving this here.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I PM'd you about a 20mn delay and you DC'd just right off the bat...

Don't be THAT man. o.O

EDIT : I'll stay a bit longer than expected, hoping you can return.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
guess time works differently in France...

anyway I'm back so if you read this in the next hour or something I'll be on frenchtime waiting.

Reactions: Nog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)