The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no... Rodgers can do so much better than that poser. I'll forever lose respect for him if he settles for her. Brady did it best. If you're a qb, your partner has to be a 9 or above or my respect is lost.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Perhaps what appeals to Rodgers isn't the same as what appeals to you? Let him decide who he wants to date and/or who he thinks is attractive and worry about your own life.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Please no... Rodgers can do so much better than that poser. I'll forever lose respect for him if he settles for her. Brady did it best. If you're a qb, your partner has to be a 9 or above or my respect is lost.
I dont know about you, but I dont have any respect for people who attempt to choose other's partners based on their own views.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's a shame your opinion on Aaron Rodger's girlfriend literally could not be any less relevant...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would hit the sack If I were you with the way Flacco is playing.
That last play....

Although we should have scored a TD on Jacoby's drop. I really wish we'd draft a WR one of these days...what's the point of stacking our D if we can't fucking score lol

At least they recovered that fumble? Not like the Jets did that great either.

Raiders are gonna be bad again, but I think they're slowly getting better players, they really need a better coach though if the last few years is any indication.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
While Tony Romo gets way more flack than he deserves solely for being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys and is legit generally a #5-8 sort of borderline elite player, there is no defending how utterly straight-up garbage he looked today. What the fuck.

Romo did make some nice throws but that was offset by some terrible decision making. Also, how is Dez not paralyzed?!

The Raiders couldn't get any pressure on Geno Smith. Also we were pretty horrible on offense but I'd like to think it was partly due to the Jets' smothering D line. Houston is up next and they are fine up front too, so we'll see what happens. Carr still looks promising, but movement in the pocket is something he needs to improve on, as well as getting the ball out early. The one time Carr went deep all game:

While Tony Romo gets way more flack than he deserves solely for being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys and is legit generally a #5-8 sort of borderline elite player, there is no defending how utterly straight-up garbage he looked today. What the fuck.
Eh he wasn't that bad. This reminds me of 2012 where he started slowly and threw INTs but the offense started rolling late in the season. I was hoping for a 5000 yd season and we may get it(even if that doesn't mean more wins for the cowboys)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I walked into BDubs a few minutes before halftime, and my Steelers were comfortably up 24-3 over the Browns. I figured "k, next couple hours should be fairly straightforward and I can relax and have a beer".

Then the second half happened.

I now have several noticeable gray hairs protruding from my skull. What in the actual f*** was that!?!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Brady getting a pass for a complete shit performance this week. At least Romo extended drives (though by God did he fuck up every opportunity he gave himself) ; Brady couldn't even dink and dunk today. He had like 6 third-down incompletions plus took a sack on another. He had the lowest completion percentage of any QB in the NFL as of this post, plus the second-lowest success rate (%age of plays that improved down-distance ratio) behind Shaun Hill. No, the Pats probably shouldn't worry or anything he's still Tom Fucking Brady, but he was worse than Romo this week. The only reason Romo looked worse is because Brady got off to a hot start and the Dolphins were fumblefucking around for the first half.

Romo was still terrible btw I'm not trying to exonerate him. Honestly QB play as a whole seemed off today; only 8 or 9 QBs (including Derek Anderson???) played really well in my opinion.

Actually, if the 49ers D wasn't swiss cheese against the run romo would have struggled so much more. This is more proof that running the ball is overrated. The 49ers couldn't stop it yet they made it look easy.

the scoreline from SF- dallas game doesn't really tell the whole story. dallas scored 14 unanswered points in the 2nd half. i think if the cowboys hadn't absolutely self-destructed in the 1st half the game would've been a lot closer. of course, romo had a shitty day, but thats what happens when you are coming off a back surgery and get no play in the preseason. i still trust dallas (as hard it may seem) more than washington and the giants.

Brady getting a pass for a complete shit performance this week. At least Romo extended drives (though by God did he fuck up every opportunity he gave himself) ; Brady couldn't even dink and dunk today. He had like 6 third-down incompletions plus took a sack on another. He had the lowest completion percentage of any QB in the NFL as of this post, plus the second-lowest success rate (%age of plays that improved down-distance ratio) behind Shaun Hill. No, the Pats probably shouldn't worry or anything he's still Tom Fucking Brady, but he was worse than Romo this week. The only reason Romo looked worse is because Brady got off to a hot start and the Dolphins were fumblefucking around for the first half.

Romo was still terrible btw I'm not trying to exonerate him. Honestly QB play as a whole seemed off today; only 8 or 9 QBs (including Derek Anderson???) played really well in my opinion.
To be fair, Tom Brady's interior offensive line is an absolute sieve that can't block anything. (its probably the worst Unit in the NFL)

While Tony Romo's offensive line is composed of multiple first rd draft picks.

Tony Romo Also Has Dez Bryant, Jason Wittten and Terrence Williams in addition to Demarco Murray.

Compared to Brady who has a 70% Gronk and ...................

Brady Was Woefully inaccurate downfield (2-for-18 on passes at least 15 yards downfield)

But keep in mind that hes throwing to Kenbrell thompkins and Brandon Lafell, who aren't exactly worldbeaters at WR.

If the offensive line Plays better Brady and the pats will be fine, but they're in trouble if it doesn't.

You can't expect the NFL's least mobile QB to have success behind one of the leagues worst oline's while throwing to multiple JAGS at the skill postions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)