Gods Among Us - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Introduction -

More often than not you see lower tiered Pokemon in Ubers, but because of ban lists and clauses you can never see what a certain Uber Pokemon would do to the meta if it was introduced into a lower tier. This tour allows for just that! Every round one Ubers Pokemon will be dropped to OU and players will have to build accordingly. The one that gets dropped will be completely randomized and everyone can use that poke for the round. Of course you can choose to not use it, but you cannot sub out one Ubers Pokemon for another.

Clauses -

Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned

Baton Pass Clause: Limit one Pokémon knowing Baton Pass

Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep

Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon

OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned

Moody Clause: Moody is banned

Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned

Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned

Pairings:

kingmidas vs CZ.
U-Turn Out vs NotAGymLdr
DaFlo vs pokebasket
Tesung vs Melodic Dystopia
Max Carvalho vs sparktrain
Adversary vs srk1214
Little Hulk vs ssjjynx
Haruno vs Jirachie
Raseri vs Wepwn
-Manu- vs Lady Gaga
Steve Angello vs Memoric
Reverb vs shartruce2
Navy vs Moony
FLCL vs silver97
Korby vs iampie
Venasuarmaster vs Tricking

The Uber that was rolled this round was none other than Mega Gengar!

Deadline is Saturday, September 13th.

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
No answers from my opponent. Activity Post.

EDIT: we are going to play tomorrow.

Last edited:
i only recently found out i was in this match. the TD was very late with the round and nobody was tagged. i have sent a VM a few days ago but no reply yet so.............activity.......i guess

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Activity, pmed Haruno a week ago on PS, he said he didn't have teams, i pmed him tomorrow and he didn't want to play, he said we will play today, i can't play today so Activity.

It seems that sparktrain was using an illegal program and so was banned from ps, requesting activity win.
Excuse me? Nothing of the sort has happened to me, and I've been available in the Little Cup room at several different times. If anything, coinflip it since both of us johned numerous times.

Taking over the hosting from Oglemi.

Activity Wins:

Little Hulk vs ssjjynx
Haruno vs Jirachie
Steve Angello vs Memoric

Coin Flips:

Tesung vs Melodic Dystopia
Max Carvalho vs sparktrain
Korby vs iampie

Extensions:

Reverb vs shartruce2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)