The Everything NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
I will admit the Bills are a respectable team, their fans arn't horrible sports, and they seem better than the Giants\Jets. They Beat the Packers last year, as i unfortunately remeber. That interception at the goal line pretty much ended the game for us. Had it not happened we would have easily punched the ball in as it was only 1st down. Furthermore if we had won we could have gotten to the playoffs. But last season there were other games we easily had, then one person blew it. Like the Eagles game... I Went to that game and the fans were horrible. I got kicked in the back so many times...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, Philadelphia fans in general are just shitheads. But the Bills were on the same page as the Pack last year, I think we lost 6 or 7 games by 3 points or less, which is ludicrous because we finished 7-9. Indy only beat us 18-16.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
Yeah, Philadelphia fans in general are just shitheads. But the Bills were on the same page as the Pack last year, I think we lost 6 or 7 games by 3 points or less, which is ludicrous because we finished 7-9. Indy only beat us 18-16.
Lol, very well put. Yeah i hate the Colts in General, but I am glad they beat the Bears. I couldn't live with someone else in our division winning the superbowl but the Packers.

I don't live in Philly, and I've never been to an Eagles game, but I still do believe that Eagles fans are pretty much ruthless. Heck, Philly sports fans in general. I've seen so many examples of absolute stupidity by fans on SportsCenter and NFL Network that it's enough to make me think twice about trying to fly across the country and go to a game. Granted, I'll be in my Eagles jersey if I go there so I can probably expect immunity, but still.

Football-related, the Eagles got slaughtered by the Ravens on Monday. Sure, McNabb didn't play, but the offense should have been able to muster something besides 3 points. Then again, it's just preseason, so it's better to screw up here than in the regular season.

And the 49ers don't look bad, we'll see how they fare against the Seahawks during the season though. I anticipate Frank Gore having a field day against the Seahawks' smallish defense but I think the Seattle offense can reply to any score that the 49ers might get with not much effort.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Eagles fans threw snowballs and booed at Santa, shows just how classy those fans are.

The Ravens are pretty cool. I'll be rooting for them alongside the Redskins again this year.

This man is wise.

hahaha

Im life long raven fan. I just hope we get a better offense this year. I mean seriously we had the colts beat if it wasn for Steve Mcnair being unclutch. IMO its time for some new blood to step in at qb and im not talking about Kyle boller.

Im life long raven fan. I just hope we get a better offense this year. I mean seriously we had the colts beat if it wasn for Steve Mcnair being unclutch. IMO its time for some new blood to step in at qb and im not talking about Kyle boller.
How do you feel about willis joining the squad?

I've been a panthers fan since they entered the league in 95, but for the most part they have only pissed me off my entire life. (lol, not as bad as the Red sox). Whenever, I pick football games I always bet against the panthers even if they are at home against Detroit. the panthers are kind of on the down slide, and we won't make the playoffs even though we share a divison with a dog fighter, a city that has almost nothing after a natural disater, and Tampa Bay.

LOL I got a friend from work to bet me $10 that the Lions will get 10 wins... can you say surest thing ever?
You just lost out on 10 bucks my friend! (You did bet that they weren't going to win 10 right?) Lol, seriously though, I'll be glad if they get half that many wins =(

Eagles fans are ruthless. They are the only team to have a courthouse under their stadium, because of all of their crazyness.

Don't be fooled though, the rest of the NFC East has their problems too especially when they play each other. My dad went to the Dallas/Washington Game which was the final game at RFK stadium and a cowboys fan was completely jumped in the bathroom and 8-10 people ended up being arrested. I've been to 3 panthers/skins games in Washington and generally have never been bothered. Then again, Carolina lost all three of those games. I've also been to 3 panthers games in North Carolina and the mood is really relaxed down there, even for division games. I remember i went to a tampa/carolina game and me, my cousins, and a bunch of tampa fans took a lot of pictures before the game and had quite a bit of fun.

Close. Detroit will go 9-7 I believe and be a contender for a wild card spot.
I really hope you read the posts about the Lions in the first couple of pages. There is no way Calvin Johnson, or anyone else for that matter, will help this team from being a 3 win team to a 9 win team in one season. i say maybe something like 4-5 wins MAX. I mean as good as calvin johnson is their management is horrible, matt millen is still there =[.

Yeah that got me mad when LT was crying over the lights out dance. None of the giants cryed when every team started doing their jump shot. The way they looked at it was "if we want them to stop doing it we have to force them to stop."

yeah but i just think it's ironic to complain about someone doing your dance of disrespect when you're the one that made it up. would that have been an issue if they weren't dicks in the first place? i mean we don't see tom brady doing any td dances for people to copy against the pats...

I really hope you read the posts about the Lions in the first couple of pages. There is no way Calvin Johnson, or anyone else for that matter, will help this team from being a 3 win team to a 9 win team in one season. i say maybe something like 4-5 wins MAX. I mean as good as calvin johnson is their management is horrible, matt millen is still there =[.

lol. Detroit is my upset team of the year, and I'm not even saying they will make the playoffs. then again, saying that Detroit will be 9-7 does sound really crazy.

on a sepertate note, I talked to my friend today and I'm probably going to the Carolina/Tennessee game on November 4. My friend is a Titans fan and 4 years ago they beat the living crap out of us (37-17). So, hopefully Carolina can pull off a victory. The only thing that sucks is that it is a 10 hour drive from Jefferson County, WV to Nashville.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just going to drop in to say "All Hail NE Patriots!"

See you guys at the Playoffs. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)