German HP Fire Ditto [GTS Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
University starts on tuesday for me and I quickly wanted to sneak in another giveaway. There won't be that many giveaways from me over the next few months (if any at all).
Enough with the chitchat.

This time I am giving away some hp fire dittos. I caught it today using rng abuse in my black version. It was cloned via action replay in 5th gen.

Ditto (Nickname: Most Fire)
OT: Most (23986/46185)
(genderless) - modest - limber
IVs: 31.0.31.30.31.30
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

[Fully redistributable]

Shoutout to Lady Valkyrie, I originally caught it for her and since I think someone else might want it, why not make it a giveaway...

Do this:
1. Get a Zigzagoon (Route 2)
2. Put it on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with "Most Fire" as message
3. Post a comment with your IGN
4. I'll trade it to you asap

Giveaway ends in roughly 48 hours when this thread gets closed. (You can still pm me if you want one though afterwards)

Seed (attention: unnecessarily large picture)

Hi Most, depositing a zigzagoon. IGN is Hirshey. Also, do you have any of the HP Ice ones left? Somehow missed that one :(
Thanks!

Uploaded a french Zigzagoon, my IGN is Sidd. Thanx in advance!

edit: and it got sniped, I already uploaded another one but this one is from my US game.

Last edited:
Everyone who commented should have received a ditto by now. If you have any questions do not hesitate to pm/vm me.

I also sent both dittos to someone named cokexpepsi even though he/she didn't comment.

Thanks everyone for participating. This thread will probably be closed in a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)